Recommendations for cPanel Reseller hosting in Europe?

I'm currently using cPanel Reseller Hosting from a provider in The Netherlands, but their performance is not too great. Especially for Wordpress it's quite slow. Hence I'm thinking of migrating.
cPanel (Reseller) Hosting is hard to come by these days. I suppose because of the change in licensing cPanel introduced last year.
Which cPanel Reseller Hosting providers can you recommend in Europe? cPanel only please, no DirectAdmin.

Thank you.

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider

Hey @Freek we provide cPanel reseller hosting in the UK. You can check out what we offer here: https://hostworld.uk/reseller-hosting and the prices start from £4.99 if you use the coupon code "50RESELLER".
    Our cPanel hosting comes with LiteSpeed and support for LSCache for WordPress.
    We'll also migrate you from your current provider free of charge.
    Let us know if you have any further queries.

hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

• There’s also Ramnode.

Thanked by (1)Nick_A
  • Try brixly.uk/cpanel-reseller-hosting my overall experience with them is good and support is decent.

⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ Thanked by (1281): verjin

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited June 2020

Check out my Reseller comparison chart (signature) to compare :)

• webmashwebmash Services Provider

Thanks for the mention, we provide cPanel & Plesk Hosting and Reseller Hosting in Germany, and the UK

• @hostworld said:
    Hey @Freek we provide cPanel reseller hosting in the UK. You can check out what we offer here: https://hostworld.uk/reseller-hosting and the prices start from £4.99 if you use the coupon code "50RESELLER".

Nice offers. I will contact you by email to discuss the pre-sales questions I have. Thank you.

@debaser said:
    There’s also Ramnode.

Hmm, I don't quite understand how their Reseller Hosting plans work out. I mean the 'base' plan only allows you to create 1 cPanel account, which doesn't qualify as Reseller Hosting in my book. The second tier allows you to create 25 cPanel accounts though.

@verjin said:
    Try brixly.uk/cpanel-reseller-hosting my overall experience with them is good and support is decent.

Thanks, noted :)

@Ympker said:

Interesting comparison sheet, thank you! I'm not quite sure what to think of Misterhost. They quote prices in dollars, yet are located in Vienna/Switzerland? Also, all the base/cheapest plans are sold out, forcing you to buy the bigger plans. Sounds fishy to me.

@hello said:
    Thanks for the mention, we provide cPanel & Plesk Hosting and Reseller Hosting in Germany, and the UK

I only see the Plesk plans offered on your website, is that correct?

@Freek said:

@hostworld said:

Nice offers. I will contact you by email to discuss the pre-sales questions I have. Thank you.

@debaser said:
    There’s also Ramnode.

Hmm, I don't quite understand how their Reseller Hosting plans work out. I mean the 'base' plan only allows you to create 1 cPanel account, which doesn't qualify as Reseller Hosting in my book. The second tier allows you to create 25 cPanel accounts though.

@verjin said:
    Try brixly.uk/cpanel-reseller-hosting my overall experience with them is good and support is decent.

Thanks, noted :)

@Ympker said:

Interesting comparison sheet, thank you! I'm not quite sure what to think of Misterhost. They quote prices in dollars, yet are located in Vienna/Switzerland? Also, all the base/cheapest plans are sold out, forcing you to buy the bigger plans. Sounds fishy to me.

@hello said:

I only see the Plesk plans offered on your website, is that correct?

I've been a customer of MisterHost for about 3 years iirc. While not the fastest they've been solid and had some great discounts back then :)

Thanked by (1)Freek
  • @Freek said:

@debaser said:
    There’s also Ramnode.

It's a pragmatic apporach to the whole new cPanel pricing scheme. A lot of customers with reseller accounts actually just want more options but will be happy with just one account. If you want more, you have to pay up as these cPanel accounts are pretty expensive nowadays. I understand it. This is the reason why the base plan is a lot more affordable than the same specs with other providers.

• @Ympker said:

Nice compilation. Liked the notes/ comments, and I think this format is reader friendly on laptop (haven't checked on phone)
    I see our friend from the other forum who played mischief last year (HMantis) is not in the list... :-)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider

@Freek said:

@hostworld said:

Great! We've just responded to your email now :)

Thanked by (1)Freek

hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

• webmashwebmash Services Provider

@Freek We have cPanel and Plesk (Plesk is a new addition)
    You can select the control panel from the website.

If you have any questions, let us know via our website. GL

@vyas said:

@Ympker said:

Nice compilation. Liked the notes/ comments, and I think this format is reader friendly on laptop (haven't checked on phone)
    I see our friend from the other forum who played mischief last year (HMantis) is not in the list... :-)

Thanks! Yes, I removed them as a consequence of what went on :) I still use their hosting service though and also recommend them from time to time. Performance wise they are stable, really. It's just what happened that leaves a sour taste.

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

https://www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/reseller-hosting

Take a look at that. There are LVE limits, but I kinda forgot what they were. I have some stuff running on that, and it works well.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@lentro said:

Take a look at that. There are LVE limits, but I kinda forgot what they were. I have some stuff running on that, and it works well.

I also heard good things about them, albeit there are limits ofc.

• For good measure, I'm also tagging this offer I found on LES: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/954/uk-ssd-web-reseller-hosting-cpanel-whm-litespeed-cloudlinux-hosting-from-4-97-year/p1

@debaser said:

@Freek said:

@debaser said:
    There’s also Ramnode.

It's a pragmatic apporach to the whole new cPanel pricing scheme. A lot of customers with reseller accounts actually just want more options but will be happy with just one account. If you want more, you have to pay up as these cPanel accounts are pretty expensive nowadays. I understand it. This is the reason why the base plan is a lot more affordable than the same specs with other providers.

Ah, I see. Didn't know there's a difference in features between a normal and reseller cPanel account, apart from the reseller options obviously.

@lentro said:

Interesting! Very competitive offer if you have a lot of accounts. Personally not a big fan of the 'Unlimited' Disk space. I rather have a hard cap so I know what I can expect, but that's me :)

• @Freek said: Hmm, I don't quite understand how their Reseller Hosting plans work out. I mean the 'base' plan only allows you to create 1 cPanel account, which doesn't qualify as Reseller Hosting in my book. The second tier allows you to create 25 cPanel accounts though.

The base reseller is mostly for the extra storage.

Thanked by (1)Freek

RamNode: High Performance Cloud VPS
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection