KVM VPS
2vcore (intel xeon e5)
150GB HD
1TB @1Gbit Shared.
1x ipv4.
23.99€ / yr.

And

2GB of RAM

Sorry, no amount of RAM or order link was specified.

It was told to ping @HostSlick or contact them at [email protected] to order.

Thanked by (1)vimalware

Comments

• Is 150GB and 1TB transfer enough?

Maybe if it's private torrents only.

Liteserver.nl has 500GB disk and 6TB transfer for 3.75 EUR /m (yearly cycles are extra 9% off iirc). Only private torrents though.

• I would recommend to avoid them: I bought a IPv6-only Black Friday special last year which, I admit, is a very cheap service (4$/year).

On May 6th I noticed that I could not connect to my VPS although their Virtualizor panel showed it's running. I opened a ticket which was deleted without any notice few days later. On May 9th I opened another ticket which they finally responded to. They claimed to have issues with their upstream not accepting their prefixes. They added an IPv4 to my service for free, which was quite generous considering the price I pay. But since my stuff is running on IPv6 only, I still needed IPv6 connectivity to be restored. To me it seems to be a routing issue and since it was an OpenVZ VPS I could not do anything about it on my own.
    After some back and forth they updated the ticket on June 3rd and told me the issue was resolved. It was not. I updated the ticket, asking for updates, but got no response. When I logged in today, the ticket was deleted.

They might handle support for more expensive services differently, though.

Bild emails1y7jjf.png auf abload.de
    Bild emails2fgjm8.png auf abload.de
    Bild ticketsgqk1y.png auf abload.de

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• vyasvyas OG
    edited June 2020

I have had not so great experience with ipv6 only VPS , but different (positive ve) experiences withe others. just renewed one of my other VPs es with them. @HostSlick is responsive but you sometimes need a little patience.

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider
    edited June 2020

@Rahul said:

KVM VPS
    2vcore (intel xeon e5)
    150GB HD
    1TB @1Gbit Shared.
    1x ipv4.
    23.99€ / yr.

Sorry, no amount of RAM or order link was specified.

It was told to ping @HostSlick or contact them at [email protected] to order.

Its 2GB RAM i forgot :smile:

Thanked by (1)vimalware
    edited June 2020

@Brueggus said:
    I would recommend to avoid them: I bought a IPv6-only Black Friday special last year which, I admit, is a very cheap service (4$/year).

On May 6th I noticed that I could not connect to my VPS although their Virtualizor panel showed it's running. I opened a ticket which was deleted without any notice few days later. On May 9th I opened another ticket which they finally responded to. They claimed to have issues with their upstream not accepting their prefixes. They added an IPv4 to my service for free, which was quite generous considering the price I pay. But since my stuff is running on IPv6 only, I still needed IPv6 connectivity to be restored. To me it seems to be a routing issue and since it was an OpenVZ VPS I could not do anything about it on my own.
    After some back and forth they updated the ticket on June 3rd and told me the issue was resolved. It was not. I updated the ticket, asking for updates, but got no response. When I logged in today, the ticket was deleted.

They might handle support for more expensive services differently, though.

Bild emails1y7jjf.png auf abload.de
    Bild emails2fgjm8.png auf abload.de
    Bild ticketsgqk1y.png auf abload.de

Ah. Sorry. Yes that happenend after Emergency Website move. happenend with like 3 tickets.
    We have ipv6 fix on track though, tech wil fix Monday.

We just now run our own Network, recently switched to a own Cisco Router, transferred all IPs to our own ASN. Thats why it happenend.
    There was multiple issues getting ipv6 up again, including Upstream not accepting the /48s.

Also adding shortly more peering partners etc.

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • tetechtetech OG
    edited June 2020

Location is presumably NL? "HD" means HDD (as opposed to SSD)? Just to confirm.

• Interesting

• RahulRahul OG
    edited June 2020

@HostSlick Please clarify these

@tetech said: Location is presumably NL?

@vimalware said: Maybe if it's private torrents only.

@tetech said: "HD" means HDD (as opposed to SSD)? Just to confirm.

Pretty sure that's the case here, as it's common to replace hard disk drive (HDD) with hard disk or hard drive.

edited June 2020

@Rahul said:
    @HostSlick Please clarify these

@vimalware said: Maybe if it's private torrents only.

@tetech said: "HD" means HDD (as opposed to SSD)? Just to confirm.

Pretty sure that's the case here, as it's common to replace hard disk drive (HDD) with hard disk or hard drive.

Location is Netherlands. As with all our Servers. We run full own Network in The Netherlands. All Servers owned.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers and 1-4U Colocation possible there. Currently we also have a great Dedi offer with 50TB bw @1G aswell
    --> https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/1209

I think you know that you should not Seed anything like CP, Terror, etc, anything else that is against Dutch law.

HD stands for HDD yes. Correct,

• Thanks for the confirmations. I'm looking at it for a DB slave, don't really care about torrents myself.

• 1TB transfer? noob pirate.

Thanked by (1)MrPsycho

Action and Reaction in history

• @HostSlick said: We have ipv6 fix on track though, tech wil fix Monday.

Tuesday evening and still...

PING lg.clouvider.net(lg.clouvider.net (2a04:92c1:1:2::7)) 56 data bytes
    From fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1 (fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1) icmp_seq=1 Destination unreachable: No route
    From fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1 (fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1) icmp_seq=2 Destination unreachable: No route

@HostSlick , come on!

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Fixed.

@elliotc said:
    1TB transfer? noob Low End pirate.

edited June 2020

@Brueggus said:

@HostSlick said: We have ipv6 fix on track though, tech wil fix Monday.

Tuesday evening and still...

PING lg.clouvider.net(lg.clouvider.net (2a04:92c1:1:2::7)) 56 data bytes
    From fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1 (fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1) icmp_seq=1 Destination unreachable: No route
    From fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1 (fdb2:2c26:f4e4::1) icmp_seq=2 Destination unreachable: No route

@HostSlick , come on!

PING 2a0f:ca80::1(2a0f:ca80::1) 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from 2a0f:ca80::1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=145 ms
    64 bytes from 2a0f:ca80::1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=145 ms
    64 bytes from 2a0f:ca80::1: icmp_seq=3 ttl=53 time=145 ms
    64 bytes from 2a0f:ca80::1: icmp_seq=4 ttl=53 time=145 ms
    64 bytes from 2a0f:ca80::1: icmp_seq=5 ttl=53 time=144 ms

IPv6 is working now confirmed. If still not for you please submit ticket with Root pass to your server , we check config file inside your vps for you and fix. Seeing other IPv6 network wide that are working aswell.

Virtualizor and ipv6 is a bit tricky sometimes aswell, i think it could have overwrite the config inside vps when we assigned the additional IPv4 or something.

Should change title of this to Brueggus personal support thread hehe :tongue:

• @HostSlick said:

Apparently that's the only way to get this issue resolved since two of my tickets disappeared in the past. I also noticed, that I have a cancellation request pending for my service although I have never requested cancellation. If you don't want to keep me as a customer, I'd at least expect a short email with an explanation.

I've opened ticket #554547 so you can have a look at the issue.

@Brueggus said:

@HostSlick said:

Apparently that's the only way to get this issue resolved since two of my tickets disappeared in the past. I also noticed, that I have a cancellation request pending for my service although I have never requested cancellation. If you don't want to keep me as a customer, I'd at least expect a short email with an explanation.

I've opened ticket #554547 so you can have a look at the issue.

Fixed for you and ticket was updated.

• @HostSlick said: Fixed for you and ticket was updated.

I can confirm that the issue is resolved now. Thanks @HostSlick