[VPSDime] Cage-free, Organic $1/month or $7/year VPS - 1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 10GB SSD, 1TB Traffic

Comments

• What IPv6 is offered? /48 or /64 or /128 ?

• serverianserverian Hosting Provider

@FreeBSD said:
    What IPv6 is offered? /48 or /64 or /128 ?

Single IPv6 address is offered out of dedicated /64 per VPS.

Thanked by (1)vimalware
  • @Abdullah said:

PS. Go home DomainTools, you're drunk

Why does that happen, I have a similar case with a client, I registered their domain myself, but it shows up for sale!? Man I did not list it anywhere. Someone has an idea?

No clue, sorry.

• @serverian said:

Not publicly. If you can PM me your email registered with us, I can push an order through your account.

PM sent!

• SagnikSSagnikS Hosting ProviderOG

Is there still anything available? Tried resisting for so long, but I'll snag one if there's stock.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited June 2020

@SagnikS said:
    Is there still anything available? Tried resisting for so long, but I'll snag one if there's stock.

:-) Now you have to PM @serverian if you want to get this
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/31226/#Comment_31226

Thanked by (1)SagnikS

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @serverian said:

@aaronstuder said:
    Any of the 2GB left?

Not publicly. If you can PM me your email registered with us, I can push an order through your account.

I'm interested in one VPS but I cant create a new account. Is it ok if I make an order on a different product?

• @mrtilde said:

@serverian said:

@aaronstuder said:
    Any of the 2GB left?

I'm interested in one VPS but I cant create a new account. Is it ok if I make an order on a different product?

You can register account first then PM to order

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@Nyr said:
    It was on sale previously, before it expired. If you are the current owner and bothered about it, you can delist it.

Okay, I get it. Thanks!

@sonic said:

@mrtilde said:

@serverian said:

@aaronstuder said:
    Any of the 2GB left?

You can register account first then PM to order

There is no need for that. Simply PM me and I'll get you links to order.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@vncoupon said: Out of stock

It is important in a big long older offer to take a minute to read some of the posts except the first one, even just the last post would have given you a clue :)

Thanked by (2)Ouji Pwner

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

@AnthonySmith said:

It is important in a big long older offer to take a minute to read some of the posts except the first one, even just the last post would have given you a clue :)

I've updated the first post yesterday, too :)

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@serverian said:

@AnthonySmith said:

I've updated the first post yesterday, too :)

Out of attention span

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Every time I visit LES I see this damn topic.

I don't need servers in the US and dislike OVZ, but still the urge to buy remains.

Is this maybe the best deal of the year? I'd say so.

• @Nyr said:
    Every time I visit LES I see this damn topic.

I don't need servers in the US and dislike OVZ, but still the urge to buy remains.

Is this maybe the best deal of the year? I'd say so.

Well if you want one for OpenVPN/Wireguard script testing I'll pay for it if @serverian is cool doing the transfer.

🦍🍌

• @Harambe said: Well if you want one for OpenVPN/Wireguard script testing I'll pay for it if @serverian is cool doing the transfer.

While I appreciate your offer, it is not really needed. Fortunately paying for test servers from time to time is not a significant cost for me.

But thanks a lot for the very kind offer :)

• Come on... @serverian just added a 2GB container to my VPSDime account, with no expiry date!

Now, THAT is an unbeatable deal.

• @serverian that's an awesome gesture man. I love @Nyr Wireguard script and appreciate your donation for more development. ?

• If there’s ever a similar deal in LA or Seattle, holla back ☺️??

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited June 2020

If there’s ever a (2GB) similar deal in LA or Seattle, holla back ☺️??

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• If there’s ever a (1GB/2GB) similar deal in Miami, holla back ☺️??

• Is that really expensive to provide server in Asia? Even for OpenVZ7? ?

• @NanoG6 said:
    Is that really expensive to provide server in Asia? Even for OpenVZ7?

Bandwidth is expensive

• ecksorecksor Retired

Please keep in mind, apparently this offer is not for everyone. I've tried to place my order but was denied, no explanation given other than generic 'piss off' response. My payment (straight CC) went trough without glitches, the only reason I can think of is my location which is, sorry to say, Russia. Oh well, I am not going to move because of a decent VPS offer to host my cooking blog, of all things.

If you are in the same boat, don't bother. You'll waste your time and feel like shit.

• @ecksor said:
    Please keep in mind, apparently this offer is not for everyone. I've tried to place my order but was denied, no explanation given other than generic 'piss off' response. My payment (straight CC) went trough without glitches, the only reason I can think of is my location which is, sorry to say, Russia. Oh well, I am not going to move because of a decent VPS offer to host my cooking blog, of all things.

If you are in the same boat, don't bother. You'll waste your time and feel like shit.

Congratulations on your first post.

When did you Place the order?

Squats are the new Push-ups

• ecksorecksor Retired
    edited June 2020

@vyas said:

Congratulations on your first post.

When did you Place the order?

Hello!

Today, via PM.

@ecksor said:

We do screen all new orders automatically (based on some algorithms) and then manually to protect our customers and business.

If your order is denied then there must be a reason which could not be shared with you because that'd reveal our order screening methods.

You can be rest assured that this has nothing to do with your location. We do serve a quite a large population of Russian customers.

I'm sorry that you feel offended but please don't take this personally.

Since all the screening is running against on the limited information you provide (i.e: standard contact information) on a form when ordering, it's nothing personal. We don't know you personally and only go by the information provided to us.

• ecksorecksor Retired

@serverian said:

@ecksor said:

We do screen all new orders automatically (based on some algorithms) and then manually to protect our customers and business.

If your order is denied then there must be a reason which could not be shared with you because that'd reveal our order screening methods.

You can be rest assured that this has nothing to do with your location. We do serve a quite a large population of Russian customers.

I'm sorry that you feel offended but please don't take this personally.

Since all the screening is running against on the limited information you provide (i.e: standard contact information) on a form when ordering, it's nothing personal. We don't know you personally and only go by the information provided to us.

Well, I have services with Ramnode, BuyVPS and HostUS right now, plenty of others beforehand. Not once my order has been denied. So either you are not truthful or your "screening methods" leave something to be desired. Especially that I've been asked to provide some information, such as my nickname on the LES forums, manually.

In any case, I've warned other people in the same situation. There are plenty of other providers who offer deals and provide better customer experience.