Free support

2»

Comments

• Oh and by the way this offer is now expired =)
    Thanks everyone who commented.

I think we can close the thread now.

Stay safe and healthy. Donate to the WFP.

• @gwndilshan1989 said:

@nullroute said:
    The last one who volunteered to work for me in exchange for experience closed the SSH port "accidentally". Every time I see someone applying to work for free I start laughing desperately.

I guess you have never ever made a mistake yourself :)

It aint actually that easy to close a port "accidentally" you know...

As for your attitude. I get it, people shouldn't tell you not work free if thats what you want to do however you are coming off with a really toxic attitude in this thread.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm the 85%. Also Elon likes memes hence he's an idiot.

• @serv_ee said:

@gwndilshan1989 said:

@nullroute said:
    The last one who volunteered to work for me in exchange for experience closed the SSH port "accidentally". Every time I see someone applying to work for free I start laughing desperately.

As for your attitude. I get it, people shouldn't tell you not work free if thats what you want to do however you are coming off with a really toxic attitude in this thread.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't know man, I opened the thread to see if anyone is looking to accept my offer... not to bloat the thread with opinions.
    I like to keep things simple and to the point. =)

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

• @serv_ee said:

@gwndilshan1989 said:

@nullroute said:

Just my 2 cents.

Oh and by the way, if you are working with CSF GUI, you can accidentally delete "22" (or the assigned port) from the single comma seperated string.

• @gwndilshan1989 said:
    Oh and I wish I had your wisdom to judge someone and their attitude just by a few forum posts =)

Oh, you will get there, eventually, when you have done enough mistakes to learn from them and seen enough young people that think the world revolve around them come and go.

• Hello,

Here is an update:

I am a support technican / sysadmin at a US mid sized hosting firm. You guys thought I was arrogant. Here is something a client said to me just yesterday. I am not trying to prove anything but I guess we should not judge people so quickly.

SInce I had been a developer, I help customer a lot with their wordpresses and other code. I write automated scripts for the company as well.

• gwndilshan1989gwndilshan1989 Retired
    edited June 2020

I work during night time. I love this job. The people love me too.
    Do not let anyone tell you that you are not good for something. Try and find out yourself!

And I also run a hosting server for my friends, for free. Its on Virtualmin Pro. Virtualmin Pro is much much better than DirectAdmin and Plesk. Nothing too fancy but very stable and gets the job done!

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hi @gwndilshan1989! Congrats, again, on your job! Glad the clients and also the company all like you! Best wishes from Mexico!

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• Gracias gracias tom, my dear friend.

• Is the drama is over ? :o

Thanked by (3)dosai vimalware Ouji
  • @deepak_leb said:
    Is the drama is over ? :o

Check your grammar!

• And you're still cocky as hell. I couldn't care less if your support is good or not but if I was your customer (which I'm not thankfully) I'd switch my provider in a heartbeat.

Thanked by (2)bugrakoc Ouji

I'm the 85%. Also Elon likes memes hence he's an idiot.

• @gwndilshan1989 said: I am not trying to prove anything

Yeah, right...

edited June 2020

@serv_ee said:
    And you're still cocky as hell. I couldn't care less if your support is good or not but if I was your customer (which I'm not thankfully) I'd switch my provider in a heartbeat.

Oh, don't let your emotions dictate your decisions. If my support is good, why would you care about my personality. :)

Aaand, I just gave an update on how I am doing, Can't see the part where I am being cocky!
    Oh perhaps, https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/1013/jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none Someone is being jealous.

• @bugrakoc said:

@gwndilshan1989 said: I am not trying to prove anything

Yeah, right...

If you see it that way, no problem at all!

• @deepak_leb said: Is the drama is over ?

Fortunately, it is not.

Just got my popcorn.

Thanked by (2)deepak_leb lentro
  • edited June 2020

You should hide this and your other dating profiles indexed by Google. ?

image removed by admin.

Thanked by (2)deepak_leb bugrakoc
    edited June 2020

Darn it, This is my photo correct. But I dont have any dating profile at Badoo?
    Anyway I flagged this to the moderators. Why would you post such a thing on this forum?

**Man you are looking for a job and this is not how you want to advertise yourself.
    Please you dont have to go to this level. Anyway let this be my last post in this forum. Adios!

This discussion has been closed.