FirstHEBERG Intel ATOM -50% promo code ATOM50

ofitofit OG
edited June 2020 in Must See Deals

Twitter post Link
FirstHEBERG, Intel ATOM -50%, promo code "ATOM50" but only for any 12 or 24 month rental, while stocks last.

Comments

• Kiredechire wannabe ?

• williewillie OG
    edited June 2020

Order page: https://www.firstheberg.com/fr/serveur-dedie-intel-atom-configuration

Appears to be a 2 core atom with your choice of 128gb ssd or 500gb hdd, 4gb ram, 100mbps network, 5.5€/m after the discount. So more like a bottom end Kimsufi. Nice I guess but meh.

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited June 2020

The Disks age is stone age level and getting them replaced, pizdec.
    I had a drive with bad sectors and they gave me one with more bad sectors, gg.

"The drive has been tested" my ass.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

I think drserver @Radi had a better offer for atom servers.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• williewillie OG
    edited June 2020

If you want a kimsufi with disks, I have a KS-2E(?) at Roubaix (4gb ram, 2x 2tb drives) at 8.95€/m that I'm thinking of cancelling, since I'm just using it for old long-term backups and I want to move those to the new C14.

• Anyone knows how to RAID the HDD?

• @NanoG6 said:
    Anyone knows how to RAID the HDD?

its AutoRAIDED™

Thanked by (1)NanoG6
  • @willie will take that KS-2E off you before @Neoon does!

• I had a very bad experience with a dedicated server from this company in 2017: every CentOS installation I tried failed to boot, and when I asked them for help (given that their own automated installation system was utterly useless) they only managed to install on the 1st drive of the 2 the box had.

I ended up cancelling after 2 weeks, the non-functional box and the "I couldn't care less" attitude of their support was too much.

• @willie said:
    If you want a kimsufi with disks, I have a KS-2E(?) at Roubaix (4gb ram, 2x 2tb drives) at 8.95€/m that I'm thinking of cancelling, since I'm just using it for old long-term backups and I want to move those to the new C14.

Wondering how to move servers between accounts? Last time I tried to submit a ticket to transfer a server between two kimsufi accounts within same region, they still didn't allow that lol

Easy Website Backup Script: easybackup Extremely affordable FTP backup storage: 1Fichier
    One-click CDN installation on your VPS: OneClickCDN

• Yeah I got a couple inquiries and then I remembered that transferring kimsufis is not really possible, especially if they were on promo like this one was.