2GB VPS - First month 100% free!

RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG
edited July 2020 in Free Offers and Stuff

KTS24.com offers inexpensive vServer based on DDR3 hardware. By using inexpensive and not quite as powerful hardware, it is possible to offer servers at unbeatable prices without the risk that the provider simply disappears from the market or there are massive failures.

I have been selling servers continuously since 2013 and am available around the clock in the event of failures. Due to the merger with StoreHost in 2020, our team has more than doubled, which enables us to offer managed services.
The accessibility of our systems is a matter of the heart for us, which is why every failure is a disaster for us. We have therefore endeavored to make our core network as redundant and fail-safe as possible and to protect it against DDoS attacks with voxility. To ensure that you are not affected by attacks against other customers, 100% of our network is protected against DDoS attacks!

To give you the opportunity to test our services completely FREE and WITHOUT OBLIGATION, our
1 MONTH FREE: SSD - 2 GB offer that only costs € 2.99 / month from the 2nd month.

The offer is always only available in limited numbers, so please excuse it if it is currently not available. There is currently no limit to one order per customer, but our team will still check customers and block accounts that have ordered more than one test server in order to offer others the opportunity to test our services for free!

1 MONTH FREE: SSD - 2 GB

CPU: 1 vCore
RAM: 2 GB
SSD storage: 10 GB

First month FREE and
from the 2nd month € 2.99 / month
https://panel.haendler.it/offer/23/order

PS: You need to create an Account with us to see and order the offer.

We reserve the right to end the offer due to excessive abuse.

Comments

• nice to see haendler's offers, highly recommended provider.

look forward for more specials :)

• edited June 2020

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

• vyasvyas OG
    edited June 2020

@Iroshan464 said:

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

Edit:
    see comment below

• nice offers

• @vyas said:

@Iroshan464 said:

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

Might have to do with the comment in the OP

"You need to create an Account with us to see and order the offer."

Maybe PM them with your handle and account iD?

I have one with them. I was just trying out what the VM was. ? Not really needed.

• RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

@Iroshan464 said:

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

You need to extend your service by one month after you ordered it. I know it's a bit a little unconventional, but there is no payment process inside the order process.

• @RapToN said:

@Iroshan464 said:

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

You need to extend your service by one month after you ordered it. I know it's a bit a little unconventional, but there is no payment process inside the order process.

So it is post-paid service?

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Dazzle said:

@RapToN said:

@Iroshan464 said:

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

Nope. No payment gateway.
    Just need to click it and service get activated for me.

Thanked by (1)Dazzle
    edited June 2020

@Dazzle said:

@RapToN said:

@Iroshan464 said:

KVM Server Data
    Service wurde gesperrt.

@RapToN
    ?

No it's pre paid, but you got a suspended service after order, wich you need to extend before you can use it.

First month is 2,99 € + -2,99 € setup, so 0 € for the first month and no need to add any credits.

• @RapToN

Two quick questions:

• Do you allow (publicly available) custom ISOs?
    • What control panel do you use?

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:

• Do you allow (publicly available) custom ISOs?

for now by ticket request

• What control panel do you use?

custom inhouse.

you will really get used to it and would love how he takes good care of his slaves customers.

Thanked by (1)angstrom
  • I want to ask the question: What is the CPU used in "https://panel.haendler.it/offer/22/order"?
    I couldn't find a way to contact or create a ticket on the site

edited July 2020

I am happy you did not find a way to create a ticket for this.

Why didn't you try by your own wich cpu is used?
    Mostly E5 2450Lv2, but there are also nodes with other CPUs.

For the future this shows me that I need to implement some kind of community support + a way to send us an email from the panel itself.
    So thanks everyone for testing :)

Thanked by (1)Sava
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited July 2020

@Sava said:
    I want to ask the question: What is the CPU used in "https://panel.haendler.it/offer/22/order"?

I got the following:

Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2430L v2 @ 2.40GHz

I am surprised nobody asked for a BM for over 24 hours since the offer was posted.

So here goes !

Thanked by (1)Sava

@vyas said:

@Sava said:
    I want to ask the question: What is the CPU used in "https://panel.haendler.it/offer/22/order"?

I got the following:

Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2430L v2 @ 2.40GHz

I checked the current state of our Nodes and there are 2 Nodes wich are on realy low load (Our System deploys new vms on the node with the lowest load) wich got both Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2430L v2 inside, so the chance is high to get VMs on this Nodes.