hostworld - LES SPECIALS! ? KVM NVMe SSD VPS | FREE Backups | Custom ISO | IPv4 & IPv6 | UK & US ?

hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider
edited June 2020 in Offers

Hello there!

We're hostworld.uk, and we're a UK & US based web hosting provider. Let's cut to the chase, here are some key things you need to know about us before you buy our plans and join us on your VPS hosting journey:

• 24/7 expert support and lightning fast ticket responses - we respond to all support tickets within 20 minutes on average!
  • We own and operate our own VPS infrastructure and have heavily invested in enterprise-grade hardware and our super-fast network to ensure we have one of the best VPS platforms available. Because we are in full control of our platform start-to-finish, we can provide a fully featured and high level of service at a low cost point.
  • Tailor your VPS to suit your needs. Add some extra storage, maybe a little more RAM too, and go all out and increase the number of CPU cores. It's up to you.
  • We only use state of the art NVMe & drives in all of our servers - no moving parts means a faster service for you!
  • UK & US servers - we currently provide our services from UK & US data centres which provide super-fast connectivity, even if you don't live there!
  • We really do care about your hosting experience - talk to us, send us an email, pick up the phone, we're real people striving to provide every single one of our customers with a consistent and reliable hosting experience, no matter how much is spent on hosting with us.
  • We're reliable! We provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee because making sure your website is available is essential. You can see our uptime here https://status.hostworld.uk/.

If you need to know anything else about us send an email to [email protected] and we'll be back in touch!

Uptime Guarantee

We are so confident we can offer 99.9% uptime or more that we have an uptime guarantee in place. Every package with us gets our 99.9% uptime guarantee - or your money back. You can also see our sever status in real time, and the true uptime of our servers. Check it our yourself here http://status.hostworld.uk.

So, what plans do we offer?

We have two VPS packages that are not shown on our website available and are exclusive offers for Low End Spirit.

LES Special 1

1GB RAM
1x vCPU
20GB Storage
FREE 60GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £3.69 ($4.61) per month

Order UK - Order US

LES Special 2

2GB RAM
2x vCPU
30GB Storage
FREE 90GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £5.59 ($6.98) per month

Order UK - Order US

Other packages below $7 that are available on our website are:

VPS 0.5

512MB RAM
1x vCPU
15GB Storage
FREE 45GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £2.99 ($3.74) per month

Order UK - Order US

VPS 1

1GB RAM
2x vCPU
30GB Storage
FREE 90GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £3.99 ($4.98) per month

Order UK - Order US

Test Our Network

Looking Glass (UK): http://lg.hostworld.uk
Looking Glass (US): http://lgus.hostworld.uk

What else is included?

We don't just provide basic VPS plans here at hostworld, we provide you with robust, feature rich virtual private servers as well as:

• Instant Activation - place an order with us and have the server up and running within minutes.
  • Choice of Operating Systems - select from CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and Webuzo.
  • Custom ISO - upload your own ISO.
  • Pre-install a Control Panel - have one of the leading control panels installed automatically upon ordering your VPS. Select from cPanel, Plesk, Webmin, Interworx, ISPConfig or CentOS Web Panel (subject to OS compatibility).
  • Automatic Backups - we provide a weekly backup of your VPS server as standard, and retain 3 of these backups at all times. You can even upgrade this to daily backups for just 15% of your base plan cost.
  • 24/7 Expert Support - we're here when you need us every day of the year, every step of the way. We'll always try and help you out of a sticky situation.
  • Free DDoS Protection - we don't make you pay for the luxury of DDoS protection. The network we utilise is protected by the world's leading manufacturer of DDoS and cyber threat services as standard.
  • Powered by KVM - all our servers utilise the latest available KVM virtualisation technology.
  • Industry leading Control Panel - we provide a self-service control panel within our portal, putting you in full control of your VPS.
  • Tailor your VPS - customise your VPS package to suit your needs. Add some extra storage, maybe a little more RAM too and go all out and increase the number of CPU cores. It's totally up to you.
  • Upgrade & Downgrade at any time - we like to keep things simple; so you can regrade your VPS package at any time.
  • No Contracts - we don't believe in contracting you into a service and are confident that our VPS hosting service speaks for itself. We provide a no contracts service with no setup fees, giving you peace of mind and flexibility.

What do our customers think?

Great value
Great value, great service, great performance. The best of every world with this company. Highly recommended for all types of hosting needs. Andrew specifically has been great to work with.

Excellent Team
Switched to HostWorld a few months ago and literally could not be any more happier. I've been in this game for 20 years and the service these guys provide is the best I've experienced. They have gone above and beyond from the start. Highly recommend!

Excellent service so far, a provider you will want to stick with.
I've been with hostworld for just over 3 months as I was looking for a reliable UK unmanaged KVM VPS provider that offered unmetered bandwidth and decent hardware for a fair price. So far hostworld has been consistently good. I have not run into any problems with the service. As far as their support goes, their support so far has been excellent. The two times I have opened a ticket (only for RDNS changes) they have been answered and resolved quickly.

I would definitely recommend hostworld to individuals looking for stable and affordable services that include a friendly support team that truly cares.

Excellent Service. Exemplary Staff.
I’ve worked in the IT Industry for many years. Far back. Back to the days where we painted in caves and when men like me were referred to simply as the ‘Computer Man’. I’ve never; not ever written a product or company review so this is a first for me. However, I felt moved to write a review about HostWorld.uk. I’ve had stuff hosted with various companies over many years. I’ve experienced a few really good hosting companies, some average and as has mostly been the case, some terribly mediocre. My experience with HostWorld.uk and the service as well as the quality of tech support I’ve received from them is, without question, one of the best if not the very best I ever had from any hosting provider. My migration to you will be my last. Thank you so much guys. Great job. Keep up the good work.

I am very happy
I am very happy with the service I have received from Hostworld so far.
Support has been great, they seem to go out of their way to fix issues and in my case they installed an OS they do not use. The server itself preforms very well, no slow downs so far I have no complaints.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Great support, reliable service
Great support and very attentive. I'm their customer for about a month now and I didn't face any issue so far. Their VPS are fast, stable and affordable. I would definitely recommend hostworld.

Second to none
Super friendly, knowledgeable - anything, anytime, nothing is too much for them and they will happily do the best they can to cater to your needs. I found them whilst looking to expand the locations I offer on an existing business where uptime, speed and reliability is a must and has to be second to none. I am happy to say that hostworld ticks all the boxes.

I joined hostworld 3 months ago and I can see myself becoming a life long customer.

Amazing and friendly support
Amazing and friendly support! Honestly after being on this business since 2012 I have never encountered such an honest, helpful and understanding team of people, coupled with a fantastic service with even greater price!

Thank you very much for everything.

Payment Methods

We currently accept payment through the following:

• PayPal
  • Credit/Debit Card
  • Bank Transfer
  • Apple Pay
  • Bitcoin
  • Alipay
  • Unionpay

All plans come with no contracts! Any questions or sales enquiries? Call us on (+44) 0800 678 5914 or email us [email protected]. If you require something different to what we offer above please don't hesitate to contact our sales department for a custom quote.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

hostworld.uk Team

hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider

US Launch Specials extended!

With popular demand we've extended our US launch specials. The below plans are limited edition and are available in our US data centre. Catch them whilst you can, they won't be around for much longer!

US Launch Special 1

768MB RAM
    1x vCPU
    15GB NVMe Storage
    FREE 45GB Backup Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
    IPv4 & IPv6

Only £2.49 ($3.03) per month - https://portal.hostworld.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=78

US Launch Special 2

2GB RAM
    2x vCPU
    30GB NVMe Storage
    FREE 90GB Backup Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
    IPv4 & IPv6

Only £4.89 ($5.95) per month - https://portal.hostworld.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=79

hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

• hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider

US Location Specials! - further discounts

For today only get a further 10% off our US NVMe VPS Launch Specials which are already heavily discounted!

Use promo code: USINDY10 - this applies to ANY payment term too!
    Bonus: buy annually and we'll DOUBLE your NVMe storage for FREE! Just PM us here with your order reference once you've paid.

US Launch Special 1

768MB RAM
    1x vCPU
    15GB NVMe Storage
    FREE 45GB Backup Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
    IPv4 & IPv6

Only £2.49 £2.24 ($3.10 $2.79) per month - https://portal.hostworld.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=78&promocode=USINDY10

US Launch Special 2

2GB RAM
    2x vCPU
    30GB NVMe Storage
    FREE 90GB Backup Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
    IPv4 & IPv6

Only £4.89 £4.40($6.10 $5.49) per month - https://portal.hostworld.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=79&promocode=USINDY10

Enjoy! If you have any queries just let us know :)