OVH slow response is insane

So how much cheaper is this OVH that people will tolerate such a low quality support?
It took them 10 days to respond a simple billing ticket. I go here and there and test different services and I did not like OVH. Hetzner I tried they have better response time .

Thanked by (1)Hetzner_OL

Comments

• best is to call them.

• @ehab said:
    best is to call them.

Oversea calls? Better to save the money for other services?

• 4 days quicker than mine.

It took them 2 weeks to answer mine and it got me wondering what their ticket volume is like :D

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• OVH support response time is not insane.

Those who use them are insane.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    OVH support response time is not insane.

Those who use them are insane.

Are you out of your mind ? LOL :p

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• They came straight away when my server gave a hardware warning :p

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

@lofan said:

@ehab said:
    best is to call them.

Oversea calls? Better to save the money for other services?

Use Gvoice to call its free ❤️ Thanks to google

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• It's fast for what it matters when it comes to unmanaged dedicated servers and that is hardware support. If you have the monitoring turned on then almost every time it will take them under an hour to fix the problem. When it comes to regular support, only giving them a call will speed things up.

• ClouviderClouvider Hosting ProviderOG
  • nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

ovh.pt responds in a maximum of 3 days. Their support mysteriously works.

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

• Just curious when ovh server disk needs to be replaced and you can't hotswapping the disk

How do you schedule the disk replacement with ovh? Do you use ticket? Are they replied fast when the ticket is about replacing disk?

I have server with them, but never needs to replace disk yet

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@akhfa said:
    Just curious when ovh server disk needs to be replaced and you can't hotswapping the disk

How do you schedule the disk replacement with ovh? Do you use ticket? Are they replied fast when the ticket is about replacing disk?

I have server with them, but never needs to replace disk yet

When I've (rarely) had hardware failures in the past they let me choose a time and it was done immediately, even overnight for the datacenter. While their support generally blows, the actual techs that work in the DC are great.

Thanked by (1)akhfa

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• @lofan said:
    So how much cheaper is this OVH that people will tolerate such a low quality support?
    It took them 10 days to respond a simple billing ticket. I go here and there and test different services and I did not like OVH. Hetzner I tried they have better response time .

Try to open a support ticket. They will answer quickly for support tickets.

@mywebhosting said:

@lofan said:

Try to open a support ticket. They will answer quickly for support tickets.

What? The slow response to support tickets is exactly what this thread is about, you have obviously never used ovh.

• I'm 4 weeks into a domain registration that didnt get assigned to my account, they reply to my ticket once a week telling me they have assigned the ticket to someone... in a loop.

@Adam1 said:
    I'm 4 weeks into a domain registration that didnt get assigned to my account, they reply to my ticket once a week telling me they have assigned the ticket to someone... in a loop.

Listen to mywebhosting:

@mywebhosting said: Try to open a support ticket. They will answer quickly for support tickets.

Clearly you just need to open a ticket.