hostworld ★ 50% OFF RECURRING! Hosting & Reseller Plans - cPanel | SSD | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux ★

hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider
edited July 2020 in Offers

Hello there!

We're hostworld.uk, and we're a UK based web hosting provider. Let's cut to the chase, here are some key things you need to know about us before you buy our plans and join us on your web hosting journey:

• 24/7 support and lightning fast ticket responses - we respond to all support tickets within 20 minutes on average!
  • We only use state of the art SSD drives in all of our servers - no moving parts means a faster service for you!
  • UK servers - we currently provide our services from UK data centres which provide super-fast connectivity, even if you don't live here!
  • All our web hosting servers are running LiteSpeed. LiteSpeed can serve thousands of clients concurrently and with up to 220% faster loading times than Apache. LiteSpeed also offers great advanced caching support with WordPress using LSCache.
  • We really do care about your hosting experience - talk to us, send us an email, pick up the phone, we're real people striving to provide every single one of our customers with a consistent and reliable hosting experience no matter how much is spent on hosting with us.
  • We're reliable! We provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee because making sure your website is available is essential. You can see our uptime here status.hostworld.uk.

If you need to know anything else about us send an email to [email protected] and we'll be back in touch!

Uptime Guarantee

We are so confident we can offer 99.9% uptime or more that we have an uptime guarantee in place. Every package with us gets our 99.9% uptime guarantee - or your money back. For more information about our uptime guarantee click here.

You can also see our sever status in real time, and the true uptime of our servers. Check it for yourself here http://status.hostworld.uk.

So, what plans do we offer?

Web Hosting

10 GB SSD Storage Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Latest cPanel
Free SSL Certificate’s
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Multiple PHP Versions
Unlimited Softaculous Installs
Cloud Linux
LiteSpeed
Daily Backups
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Instant Activation

Only £1.99/month ($2.49) with promo code '50HOSTING'!

Order Now - More Plans & Information

Reseller Hosting

30 GB SSD Storage Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
25 cPanel Accounts
Free Domain
Free SSL Certificate's
Latest cPanel & WHM
White Label
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Overselling Enabled
Multiple PHP Versions
Cloud Linux
LiteSpeed
Daily Backups
Instant Activation

Only £4.99/month ($6.29/month) with promo code '50RESELLER'!

Order Now - More Plans & Information

If you require something different to what we offer above please don't hesitate to contact our sales department for a custom quote.

Test Our Network

Test IPv4: 188.227.170.101
Test IPv6: 2001:1b40:5000:2a:0:0:0:12
Test File: http://speedtest.hostworld.uk/100.bin
Looking Glass: http://109.169.10.169

What else is included?

We don't just provide basic web hosting and reseller plans here a hostworld, we provide you with robust, feature rich packages as well as:

• Free SSL Certificates
  • Latest cPanel
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Multiple PHP Versions
  • Unlimited Softaculous Installs
  • CloudLinux
  • ImunifyAV
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • node.js Support
  • Daily Backups using JetBackup (unencrypted and encrypted options giving you control over your data!)
  • Instant Activation
  • Free Migration
  • 24/7 Support

What do our customers think?

Excellent Team
Switched to HostWorld a few months ago and literally could not be any more happier. I've been in this game for 20 years and the service these guys provide is the best I've experienced. They have gone above and beyond from the start. Highly recommend!

Excellent service so far, a provider you will want to stick with.
I've been with hostworld for just over 3 months as I was looking for a reliable UK unmanaged KVM VPS provider that offered unmetered bandwidth and decent hardware for a fair price. So far hostworld has been consistently good. I have not run into any problems with the service. As far as their support goes, their support so far has been excellent. The two times I have opened a ticket (only for RDNS changes) they have been answered and resolved quickly.

I would definitely recommend hostworld to individuals looking for stable and affordable services that include a friendly support team that truly cares.

I am very happy
I am very happy with the service I have received from Hostworld so far.
Support has been great, they seem to go out of their way to fix issues and in my case they installed an OS they do not use. The server itself preforms very well, no slow downs so far I have no complaints.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Great support, reliable service
Great support and very attentive. I'm their customer for about a month now and I didn't face any issue so far. Their VPS are fast, stable and affordable. I would definitely recommend hostworld.

Second to none
Super friendly, knowledgeable - anything, anytime, nothing is too much for them and they will happily do the best they can to cater to your needs. I found them whilst looking to expand the locations I offer on an existing business where uptime, speed and reliability is a must and has to be second to none. I am happy to say that hostworld ticks all the boxes.

I joined hostworld 3 months ago and I can see myself becoming a life long customer.

Amazing and friendly support
Amazing and friendly support! Honestly after being on this business since 2012 I have never encountered such an honest, helpful and understanding team of people, coupled with a fantastic service with even greater price!

Thank you very much for everything.

Payment Methods

We currently accept payment through the following:

• PayPal
  • Credit/Debit Card
  • Bank Transfer
  • Apple Pay
  • Bitcoin

All plans come with no contracts! Any questions or sales enquiries? Call us on (+44) 0800 678 5914 or email us [email protected]. If you require something different to what we offer above please don't hesitate to contact our sales department for a custom quote.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

hostworld.uk Team

hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

Comments

• hostworldhostworld Hosting Provider
    edited July 2020

For the next 48 hours we're offering our 'Entry Hosting' package for only £9.99 a year! That's a massive saving of over 75% off the normal price.

Use coupon code 'LOWENDENTRY' to grab this amazing deal.

Entry Hosting

10 GB SSD Storage Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Latest cPanel
    Free SSL Certificate’s
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Multiple PHP Versions
    Cloud Linux
    LiteSpeed
    Daily Backups
    Instant Activation

Order today for only £9.99/year with promo code 'LOWENDENTRY'!

Order Now - More Information

hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

• My man,

Sorry to sound like a douche but you really need to stop microbumping your threads (both forums). It kinda looks bad and feels like you are trying to take advantage of a loophole to bypass the 7/10 days policy.

Nice offers though :).

Thanked by (1)webmash
    edited July 2020

@seriesn said:
    My man,

Sorry to sound like a douche but you really need to stop microbumping your threads (both forums). It kinda looks bad and feels like you are trying to take advantage of a loophole to bypass the 7/10 days policy.

Nice offers though :).

Hey boss,

Thanks for the message! Having read the rules here I don’t see what the issue is:

• 7 days between offer posts.
    • Please do not bump your own offer posts repeatedly unless you have something of genuine significance to add or are directly responding to a comment made within the last 24 hours.

7 days between offer posts.

There are 7 days between the offer posts.

Please do not bump your own offer posts repeatedly unless you have something of genuine significance

We’ve just purchased some new shared/reseller servers so thought we would promote this one time shared hosting offer across both forums, and get some customers on the new servers. This thread hasn’t had any comments/bumps since April and it’s our only shared thread on here, this was the only thread we could add to. Personally, I’d argue the post is something of significance (going by the rules). This specific thread has clearly not been bumped repeatedly. Saying that, if I’m wrong and the admins agree then I’m more than happy to accept that and won’t do it going forward.

Glad you like the offers though.

Cheers!

Thanked by (1)seriesn

• My good man,
    As I said, loopholes ;). It is kinda a recurring theme that is all haha. What is stopping from someone to make 1 thread, post half the offer, come back after 3 days and post the "other half"? But hey, if a loop hole exists, it is there for a reason haha.

I mean, I do say this from a reader perspective that it kinda feels of but/and if other members of this community has no issue with it, aye, I am all for good offers.

Cheers :)

Thanked by (1)hostworld
    edited July 2020

@seriesn said:
    My good man,
    As I said, loopholes ;). It is kinda a recurring theme that is all haha. What is stopping from someone to make 1 thread, post half the offer, come back after 3 days and post the "other half"? But hey, if a loop hole exists, it is there for a reason haha.

I mean, I do say this from a reader perspective that it kinda feels of but/and if other members of this community has no issue with it, aye, I am all for good offers.

Cheers :)

No worries. I try and not make it seem like a recurring theme or as if we’re bypassing a loophole, as isn’t meant that way! But thanks for the message anyway, appreciate it.