Hotlineservers merging with nexusbytes

This is part of an email that we sent out to our clients. I wanted to post some of it here also.

Due to a medical issue that I have it is with the best interest of you the client that we merge with nexusbytes.com. We don't want to be like other hosts that just walk away.and leave everyone high and dry. We are not making a dime from this, but we believe customers come first which is why we are doing this. I have had stomach cancer for about 2 years. It was in remission. I have not been feeling well the last few weeks went to the doctor last week. Got results yesterday that the cancer has now moved to the kidneys. This is going to be a long road for me again. I don't think I will be able to keep up with the day to day running of hotlineservers during treatment. So I believe it is better to hand it off to someone that will be more reliable than I can be.

Comments

• Get well soon. Hopes and prayers for you.

Seems like your customers were and will be in good hands.

Thanked by (1)[Deleted User]
  • Come back when you are well. I insist.

• Take care @hotlineservers . Spend your time with your family and relatives.

My service price is too good to be true so I don't think NB can keep it. So just let it idle until you cancel the main server.

• Take care. I hope you get well soon. We will be awaiting your return. Thanks for the amazing service you provided us!

• get better soon @hotlineservers .....
    we will wait till you are ready to Reheat the lines ..

cheerio

• Get better and win the fight !!! We would wait for you.

Dentistry is my passion

• Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We hope to see you very soon even as you are convalescing - I'm sure you'll need a bit of geeky chit chat to keep that mind well occupied and away from other stressful health conditions.

• edited August 2020

Get well buddy.
    And thanks for thinking of your customers.
    And thanks for @seriesn for taking us in.

Thanked by (2)[Deleted User] Chievo
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

Get well soon Brian...hope to see you again on this forum when you are fit. Your service was great.
    Thanks.

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited August 2020

Brian,
    First and foremost, we wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. Sometimes, life throws us curve balls . You will hit a home run dude! Stay strong. You did it once and you can do it again! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you for giving us a chance to assist your clientele. We will be trying our best to work with everyone and make bespoke deals.

I will try my best to keep things 100% transparent here. Majority of the locations are up for service renewal and has till the 6th. We will not be renewing those locations. The following are the steps we are taking to ensure a hassle free migration (hassle free? I wish).:

• Giving users an option to move between one of the 6 locations we offer.
    • Users that chose to migrate over to us, should open a ticket with us. We will handle the data migration.
    • As almost everyone is aware, some of the fan favorite promotional offers are nothing but negative equity. There will be a pricing increase for those promotional plans. We will work with each user on a case by case basis. This also includes free DA licenses. Our goal will be to give everyone the best possible price point we can offer, while keeping the same/similar resources.
    • Dedicated cores will most likely be switched to shared vCore. Quickly looked into overall cpu usage and the overall usage pattern suggests that it shouldn't be a problem for most.
    • Bandwidth transfer limits needs to be readjusted.
    • Should an user chose to migrate over to one of our standard plans, they will be eligible for an additional 25% discount for life.
    • Users who have paid for the month of August and/or paid for longer term, will receive the full amount (current month or remaining period) as a service credit to use with us, should they chose to continue their service with Nexus Bytes :)
    • Should a user chose not to continue service and denies the service credit option, Hotline servers/Brian will be handling the billing related inquiries We will try our level best to work with every one. However, it is more than likely that we will have some unhappy clients.

Please note, all those are only valid for Hotline Servers active customers (regardless of the user being an active member of Nexus Bytes Family or no).

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

you will come back sir. we're all waiting.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Wishing you only the best for the road ahead. We'll all be waiting for you with memes and chitchat in hand when you beat this awful disease again!

• Wishing you a speed recovery.

• Wow... I wish you the best for your recovery... keep fighting and stay strong!

• All the best @hotlineservers, I wish you a speedy recovery!

• A Good thing turned to shit, All the best with your recovery.

• MaxKVMMaxKVM Hosting Provider

We consider everyone here family, just as @seriesn does. The MaxKVM teams wishes you all the best. Get better and return soon, brother!

Thanked by (1)Ouji
  • edited August 2020

so sorry to hear that, may allah give you recovery soon.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • ndelaespadandelaespada Hosting ProviderOG

Wishing you a full and quick recovery @hotlineservers, will be including you in my prayers.

Owned-Networks | VPS and Web Hosting for every project size and budget
    DAL - LEN - LA - SEA - NYC - MIA - AMS - LON

• Wishing you a speed recovery.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Hosting Provider

Be positive dude. You can win with your will power. Get well soon and come back with your $6.53 offer for 8GB RAM

Thanked by (3)Ganonk yoursunny cybertech

✓✓Only shared hosting-both DA and cPanel Still in 2006

• Get well man! I wish you full and speedy recovery <3

• You can do it, you have done it before! Hope you get well sooner than later, people need their $7 VPS here :smile:

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

Wish you a quick recovery

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• visualwebtechnovisualwebtechno Hosting ProviderOG

Take care. I hope you get well soon. I wish you Speedy recovery.

• I bought a VPS yesterday and today I receive this sad news, I wish you a speedy recovery.

• Stay strong and stay positive.

Hope all goes well and you’ll recover soon mate.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Wishing you the best of luck with the treatment and recovery, Brian. You got this.

It don’t be like it is until it do.

• speedy recovery @hotlineservers .