VPS available for Transfer - KVM, US, 4GB RAM, 4 CPU, 60GB SSD, DA License Included

I bought a VPS in impulsiveness (thanks LES) but anyway since it would be idle and I happy with my existing VPS with Virmach and MaxKVM

I am happy to transfer this to anyone interested
Looking for 72$/year

» CPU Cores: 4
» SSD Storage: 60 GB
» Guaranteed RAM: 4 GB
» Bandwdth: 2 TB
» Includes DA License for FREE

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

Comments

• imokimok OG
    edited August 2020

Who is the provider and what location?

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Moved to general.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @imok said:
    Who is the provider and what location?

I guess it is with CrownCloud

Thanked by (1)vimalware

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• @chocolateshirt said: I guess it is with CrownCloud

nope, he said from Virmach and Maxkvm, I guess Max since the virmach is full of LOW END plans

• MaxKVMMaxKVM Hosting Provider

@moonswamp said:

@chocolateshirt said: I guess it is with CrownCloud

nope, he said from Virmach and Maxkvm, I guess Max since the virmach is full of LOW END plans

That would be strange since he said he's getting rid of the machine because he's happy with Virmach and MaxKVM.. and very strange since we don't offer a plan with those specs.. and really, very strange since we prohibit account transfers... and extremely, really, very strange because I had a pleasant conversation with him over PM yesterday.. about the DA Licensing we're about to add. So I'm not entirely sure you're on the money, but stranger things have happened before.

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

You should document what the renewal is.

Francisco

• @MaxKVM said: That would be strange since he said he's getting rid of the machine because he's happy with Virmach and MaxKVM.. and very strange since we don't offer a plan with those specs.. and really, very strange since we prohibit account transfers... and extremely, really, very strange because I had a pleasant conversation with him over PM yesterday.. about the DA Licensing we're about to add. So I'm not entirely sure you're on the money, but stranger things have happened before.

It all indicates that he is dropping this because he is happy with yours and Virmach's, as you mentioned.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • So... Still mystery vps

• Crowncloud

• @sonic said:
    Crowncloud

But you can buy directly from them for less...

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @host4cheap

Did you enquire about their refund policy?

@SpeedBus

• OP doesn't even mention the location of the offer.

• Nobody asked for a bench yet!

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • OP seems unwilling to sell the VPS as he/she is online but not respond on this discussion..

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• No bench, no location, no service.

• RahulRahul OG
    edited August 2020

@bdl said:
    No bench, no location, no service.

,No downtime.

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @AnthonySmith time to close sir

/thread

Thanked by (1)vimalware
This discussion has been closed.