Tetahost - offline 30+ hours [deadpool official - charge back time]

13»

Comments

• @hosterlabs said:

Well if those things at siteindices.com were true my site would be worth tens of thousands. I wish!

If only :joy:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

"Teta" in Brazil means boobs. Fuck it. You bought it from a summer host.

Thanked by (1)vimalware

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

they literally went tits up.

Thanked by (2)anteck pepa65

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• WTF! I can't believe it! We are in Q3 of 2020!

Terahost? 2~4 letter name starting/ending with host? Have seen a few of them go belly tits up

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• @seriesn said:
    Gm. Is it too early to refuge specials, since they went teta up?

Who else is best suited to offer refuge specials other than @terrahost when going by the name ?

• @Rahul said:

@seriesn said:
    Gm. Is it too early to refuge specials, since they went teta up?

Who else is best suited to offer refuge specials other than @terrahost when going by the name ?

So also tetrahost, though not a provider her.

@terrahost gets a +1

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Well, the domain is "up" - namesilo parked page

According to paypal they responded to my cases today, but I'm not privy to the response.

• this is a tipical faill start ... the company was created in 2019 .. so the guy i think is a novice . Any business (more than 98%) in the first year is a huge lost ...

• @cociu said:
    this is a tipical faill start ... the company was created in 2019 .. so the guy i think is a novice . Any business (more than 98%) in the first year is a huge lost ...

It's one thing to go bankrupt, but something else to just disappear. Also, it seems to be part of a company that existed for much longer.

They've responded to my PayPal case too, but I only think this is a 'mail not delivered' message as there are no mx-records present for their domain :#

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

I would totally buy this domain

And host tits

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• They offered me a pro-rata refund which I accepted