MaxKVM has Landed in Singapore!

Comments

• @MaxKVM said: No problem! This looks like the beginning of maxkvmstock.com (like buyvmstock.com)

yeah, love that site .

@MaxKVM said: does the system cache responses?

It does.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • MaxKVMMaxKVM Hosting Provider

@PHP_Backend said:

@MaxKVM said: No problem! This looks like the beginning of maxkvmstock.com (like buyvmstock.com)

yeah, love that site .

@MaxKVM said: does the system cache responses?

It does.

Very cool. Showing all in stock! =)

Thanked by (2)PHP_Backend poisson

Some VPS collector's mom/girlfriend is upset and is filing a dispute because they don't recognize the charge on their card. Just a heads up if you're here..! :p

Thanked by (2)Abdullah poisson
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

:lol: not me @MaxKVM

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • @MaxKVM said:
    Some VPS collector's mom/girlfriend is upset and is filing a dispute because they don't recognize the charge on their card. Just a heads up if you're here..! :p

Wow if my gf did that, she would be semi banned. :bleep_bloop:

@bdl said:

@MaxKVM said:

I was about to say that VPS collectors don't have gfs, but look at @bdl! The ladies might like you too if you show them all 512MB of your MaxKVM VPS. B)

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @MaxKVM said:

@bdl said:

@MaxKVM said:

I was about to say that VPS collectors don't have gfs, but look at @bdl! The ladies might like you too if you show them all 512MB of your MaxKVM VPS. B)

I've got one in every port! MaxKVM VPS, that is!

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • @MaxKVM said:

ups wrong button, sorry.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

@Neoon said:

@MaxKVM said:

ups wrong button, sorry.

Don't worry - your mom isn't mad! This was a professional that tried running hundreds of cards before a few went through. All refunded and that guy is the FBI's problem now.

Seems everyone wants a MaxKVM... like @bdl with one in every port! :)

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • You have quite a fan following

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
    edited August 2020

@vyas said:
    You have quite a fan following

Says our #1 fan! ;) That also means there's plenty of haters in the building.. just waiting for stock to replenish so they can join the family too.

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • I’m patiently waiting for 70% off on Black Friday.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    I’m patiently waiting for 70% off on Black Friday.

Keep waiting :lol:

• New provider : add to dns cluster.

I've never bothered with my own hosted dns. But it seems like a nice option now with all the Singapore luck lately.

Thanked by (1)PHP_Backend
  • @vimalware said:
    New provider : add to dns cluster.

I've never bothered with my own hosted dns. But it seems like a nice option now with all the Singapore luck lately.

Great minds think alike ;)

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

Good morning sirs,

We just received notice that there was a re-route completed for Indonesia and they are still working on routing for Australia, India, and the rest of the region. Are there any friends here from Indonesia to confirm latency/bandwidth issues are fixed?

Also... after following a referral link back to a hostloc, it appears they are saying that MaxKVM is not fragrant. How is that supposed to make us feel?

• @MaxKVM said: How is that supposed to make us feel?

Relieved? :p

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Moved to standard offers section now as the pricing criteria is within the standard rules.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• edited August 2020

@MaxKVM said:
    Good morning sirs,

We just received notice that there was a re-route completed for Indonesia and they are still working on routing for Australia, India, and the rest of the region. Are there any friends here from Indonesia to confirm latency/bandwidth issues are fixed?

Also... after following a referral link back to a hostloc, it appears they are saying that MaxKVM is not fragrant. How is that supposed to make us feel?

Thank you, latency is good from my home.

C:\Users\chocolateshirt>tracert 107.155.95.100

Tracing route to lg.sin.maxkvm.net [107.155.95.100]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

1     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  192.168.0.1 
      2     2 ms     2 ms     2 ms  192.168.1.254 
      3     5 ms     9 ms     5 ms  10.9.0.1 
      4     3 ms     4 ms     4 ms  ip-168-14.balifiber.id [103.94.168.14] 
      5     4 ms     6 ms    10 ms  ip-168-69.balifiber.id [103.94.168.69] 
      6    18 ms    23 ms    25 ms  fm-dyn-111-95-244-97.fast.net.id [111.95.244.97] 
      7    20 ms    20 ms    22 ms  lynx-static-116-68-230-162.lynx.net.id [116.68.230.162] 
      8    22 ms    20 ms    19 ms  fm-dyn-111-95-247-138.fast.net.id [111.95.247.138] 
      9    33 ms    41 ms    47 ms  117.121.248.217 
     10    20 ms    20 ms    20 ms  lg.sin.maxkvm.net [107.155.95.100] 

Trace complete.

This is from my office in Jakarta.

C:\Users\chocolateshirt>tracert 107.155.95.100

1     1 ms     1 ms    <1 ms  192.168.10.1
      2     2 ms     2 ms     1 ms  10.100.9.57
      3     2 ms     1 ms     1 ms  10.100.11.241
      4     2 ms     2 ms     1 ms  ip-1-110-static.velo.net.id [203.153.110.1]
      5   202 ms   203 ms   202 ms  ip-201-245-static.velo.net.id [222.165.245.201]
      6    29 ms    30 ms    30 ms  ip-27-50-31-209.cepat.net.id [27.50.31.209]
      7    31 ms    30 ms    34 ms  ip-103-75-24-33.moratelindo.net.id [103.75.24.33]
      8    40 ms    30 ms    30 ms  22822.sgw.equinix.com [27.111.228.23]
      9    51 ms    60 ms    49 ms  107-155-95-253.static.hvvc.us [107.155.95.253]
     10    34 ms    29 ms    30 ms  lg.sin.maxkvm.net [107.155.95.100]

Trace complete.

Thanked by (3)MaxKVM vimalware poisson

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited August 2020

@MaxKVM said:

Would you rather have them say that MaxKVM is flatulent ?

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

@chocolateshirt said:

@MaxKVM said:
    Good morning sirs,

Great numbers! =)

@vyas said:

@MaxKVM said:

They should be able to smell the entire bottle of cologne sprayed all over my gold chain and silk shirt daily. How dare they say we are not fragrant!

• vyasvyas OG
    edited August 2020

@MaxKVM said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@MaxKVM said:
    Good morning sirs,

Great numbers! =)

@vyas said:

@MaxKVM said:

They should be able to smell the entire bottle of cologne sprayed all over my gold chain and silk shirt daily. How dare they say we are not fragrant!

Max-Perfume

Thanked by (2)MaxKVM chocolateshirt
  • @MaxKVM said: Good morning sirs,

latency from home

tracert 107.155.95.100

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
    2 8 ms 5 ms 8 ms 180.254.16.1
    3 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms PE-JT-HUAWEI.telkom.net.id [125.160.0.65]
    4 5 ms 4 ms 4 ms 180.252.3.237
    5 29 ms 27 ms 27 ms 54.190.240.180.in-addr.arpa [180.240.190.54]
    6 26 ms 27 ms 37 ms 53.190.240.180.in-addr.arpa [180.240.190.53]
    7 * * * Request timed out.
    8 28 ms 30 ms 28 ms 84.204.240.180.in-addr.arpa [180.240.204.84]
    9 28 ms 64 ms 28 ms tge6-4.fr3.sin.llnw.net [117.121.248.24]
    10 41 ms 45 ms 39 ms 217.248.121.117.in-addr.arpa [117.121.248.217]
    11 28 ms 28 ms 28 ms lg.sin.maxkvm.net [107.155.95.100]

Trace complete.

Download speed using wireguard vpn (SG) is Good

thank you for the hard work

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • bdlbdl OG
    edited August 2020

@MaxKVM said:
    Good morning sirs,

Means your sh*t don't stink, bra!

(and re: latency, great, looking forward to improvements as latency to East Coast Australia still around 270ms instead of the "usual" 100ms :lol: )

SOLD GOLD FERRARI, BRA! NEVA FORGET! :angry:

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM

@gtxr said:

Download speed using wireguard vpn (SG) is Good

thank you for the hard work

This is GREAT news! Now we just need to improve latency and bandwidth for the rest of the planet. Easy stuff. B)

Thanked by (3)bdl vikram poisson
  • Next step : unmetered private networks. ?

Thanked by (2)vikram MaxKVM

@vimalware said:
    Next step : unmetered private networks. ?

And here I was about to ask what you guys wanted to see next from MaxKVM. Internal private networking is definitely on the roadmap!

We appreciate any and all feedback. What features/promos would you like to see next?

• @MaxKVM said:

@vimalware said:
    Next step : unmetered private networks. ?

And here I was about to ask what you guys wanted to see next from MaxKVM. Internal private networking is definitely on the roadmap!

We appreciate any and all feedback. What features/promos would you like to see next?

Yo. Hmu if you figure out a way to fo this with virtualizor.

I have the whole thing setup on the network level but VPSs won't talk to each other over local ip, if they are on a different hardware :(