HostSolutions.ro announcement email

lentrolentro Hosting Provider
edited September 2020 in General

An email I received:

We do not love spam ..
But this is a important notice :

We got some news coming...

• We've updated the company name but we're the same as always, and the same people working here;
  • Our PayPal account has been changed from [email protected] to [email protected] - if you have any existing PayPal subscriptions, it has been cancelled, you can setup a new subscription once a new invoice is sent;
  • The new company name is SC Netsilania Network SRL.
  • Expect amazing news within a few weeks!

Regards,
Hostsolutions.ro TEAM.

Comments

• Thread title is incorrect and misleading. ;)

so say we all

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@xaoc said:
    Thread title is incorrect and misleading. ;)

How so?

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@lentro said:

@xaoc said:
    Thread title is incorrect and misleading. ;)

How so?

Registered company name is changing from "SC Parfumuri Femei.com SRL" to "SC Netsilania Network SRL". Hostsolutions will still remain as the business name.

Basically just separating out the web stuff from his other business ventures.

Thanked by (1)xaoc

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2020

OGF discussion is more colourful!

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@Mason said: Basically just separating out the web stuff from his other business ventures.

Ah, thanks! I misunderstood the email then. @AnthonySmith can you change the thread title?

• Even the comms has mistakes with regards to the "new" company name.

I believe it should be SC Netsilvania Network SRL.

Thanked by (1)Mason

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@lentro said:

@Mason said: Basically just separating out the web stuff from his other business ventures.

Ah, thanks! I misunderstood the email then. @AnthonySmith can you change the thread title?

changed to something generic

Thanked by (1)lentro

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• He should just get someone else handle the forum and other stuff like that. It's pathetic already seeing his manners

I'm the 85%. Also Elon likes memes hence he's an idiot.

• @Mason said: Registered company name is changing from "SC Parfumuri Femei.com SRL" to "SC Netsilania Network SRL". Hostsolutions will still remain as the business name.

SC = sister company/ sister concern ? =)