Prime day deals?

2»

Comments

• tbh this years prime day sales seemed a bit lackluster to me. alot of stuff "onsale" seemed to be reg price

Recommended hosts:
    Letbox, Data ideas, Hetzner

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

@AnthonySmith said:

Wow well played sir!

:) Yeah I figure it's a good investment. I'm up to my eyeballs in Excel all day and do tech/gaming after hours so time for a proper screen.

@james50a said:
    tbh this years prime day sales seemed a bit lackluster to me. alot of stuff "onsale" seemed to be reg price

Plug the link into camelcamelcamel to see price history. That'll help you unpick whats a real special & what is not

As a general rule I've found that anything Amazon is likely to feature on it's front page (echos, kindles etc) is subject to the effect you describe. Stuff like storage can def be legit cheaper though

• Fire HD 10 update.
    Far better than expected, its fucking fast.

Chrome runs like NUTS, FIre 7 looks like a fucking joke.
    Youtube runs, everything just fucking runs, its amazing for 77€.

Thanked by (1)vish
  • @Neoon said:
    Fire HD 10 update.

Mine should come in tomorrow

• @vish said:

@Neoon said:
    Fire HD 10 update.

Mine should come in tomorrow

Don't forget: https://forum.xda-developers.com/hd8-hd10/development/official-amazon-fire-toolbox-v1-0-t3889604

Thanked by (1)vish
  • @Neoon said: its amazing for 77€.

wish it was in the UK, it's £89.99... ~100 eur

• edited October 2020

@havoc said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Wow well played sir!

:) Yeah I figure it's a good investment. I'm up to my eyeballs in Excel all day and do tech/gaming after hours so time for a proper screen.

You might have benefited from one horizontal screen and one vertical screen. Vertical screens for web browsing, and excel are amazing

edited October 2020

@sureiam said:

You might have benefited from one horizontal screen and one vertical screen. Vertical screens for web browsing, and excel are amazing

I'd love to but the layout doesn't work. New screen is as wide as the desk. So the older one will need to be on top on horizontal

...assuming I can find a rigid screen arm which is proving tricky

• @havoc said:

@sureiam said:

I'd love to but the layout doesn't work. New screen is as wide as the desk. So the older one will need to be on top on horizontal

...assuming I can find a rigid screen arm which is proving tricky

Ya you would have needed to go with a smaller screen then another with a built in arm that allows for vertical ordination or an after market dual arm vesa mount.