MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | LIFETIME OFFERS! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CL)

MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Hi there,

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. (VAT PT513782540) focus is to provide a decent, reliable hosting service. Not many words needed here. Our clients do know what we're talking about.
Here's an exciting offer for the rest of the month :-)

Following the latest posts we had in lowendtalk.com about the health conditions of our baby, we're selling a few LTD's/Lifetime Deals to help us fund the many expenses we've been facing.

What do we offer?

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup - ALPHA testers (please run your backups as well)
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection
Soon: Ryzen 3700X, 64GB RAM, 4x1TB NVMe

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Shared Promo LTD
2GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
9,99€/One-time plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
80€/One-time plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

Advanced
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
160€/One-time plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Any questions feel free to ask :)

Thanked by (2)Ganonk Abdullah

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Hey guys!

Plenty of stock available still. :)

• @MikePT Does DirectAdmin have a mailing list feature like Mailman? Looking at migrating some sites from cPanel where the user is using the Mailman functionality.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@josephb said:
    @MikePT Does DirectAdmin have a mailing list feature like Mailman? Looking at migrating some sites from cPanel where the user is using the Mailman functionality.

"Mailing Lists" is a package option in DA but it's host specific. (and I can't steal you from Mike as I don't enable it, I'm just a messenger!)

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @josephb said:
    @MikePT Does DirectAdmin have a mailing list feature like Mailman? Looking at migrating some sites from cPanel where the user is using the Mailman functionality.

I am on the server in Germany, but am not using the email features, so I cannot speak to it.

However, here is the screenshot from DA, and it does show a mailing list icon:

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • I believe there is a limit of 50 emails per day or something? Might be too few for mailing lists, I guess ...
    Not using it for email either. Germany server is very stable and performing good. :)

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @flips said:
    I believe there is a limit of 50 emails per day or something? Might be too few for mailing lists, I guess ...
    Not using it for email either. Germany server is very stable and performing good. :)

Yea the deal really is a "once in a lifetime". Remarkably stable and well managed

Thanked by (1)MikePT

@flips said:
    I believe there is a limit of 50 emails per day or something? Might be too few for mailing lists, I guess ...

That's per day, yeah, may be increased via ticket, but depends, our service isn't suitable for mass mailing tho :P

@sureiam said:

@flips said:

Yea the deal really is a "once in a lifetime". Remarkably stable and well managed

Thank you so much!!

Thanked by (1)flips
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
    edited October 2020

@MikePT how is the baby now ?

Thanked by (1)MikePT

@Abdullah said:

All good. His arm isn't growing more for now but heart has lots of effort spreading blood. My girl is in the hospital so they can monitor her and the baby... Should be born in a week and a half.

• @MikePT said:

@Abdullah said:

All good. His arm isn't growing more for now but heart has lots of effort spreading blood. My girl is in the hospital so they can monitor her and the baby... Should be born in a week and a half.

Best wishes

• I hope your baby and your wife stay safe..

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• Do you have jailed ssh enabled? And can I use php composer?

• @MikePT said:

i didn't know about this until now ---- wishes for quick recovery.

• Many wishes of love an happiness for your family @MikePT

• @Kiwi84 said:
    Do you have jailed ssh enabled? And can I use php composer?

iirc ssh available upon request, and composer was supported

Thanked by (2)Kiwi84 vimalware
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@MikePT Sorry to hear this. I hope you all get well soon.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
  • Best wishes

Recommend: MyRoot.PW|BuyVM|Inception Hosting|Prometeus

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider
    edited October 2020

I know you are going to try to give back to the community with this lifetime deal, but you should think more for yourself and your family.

I have lost my baby in the past, and it was devastating. The worst part is, people still contacting you and asking for help support, even tough you were holding your dead baby, because nobody know what really happened to you. I really wish you won't experience it.

Good Luck.