SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET? 50% Off Everything!

Geek Solutions has some spooky offers coming your way to celebrate Halloween 2020!

Use the promotional code “SKELETONS” on any product available, and get a 50% recurring for life discount on the product.

Order Here: https://console.geeksolutions.ca/

Note: Addons do not qualify for the 50% recurring discount, only products themselves

Thanked by (2)Ympker armandorg

Comments

• For those wondering, we will honour package upgrades in the future at the discounted (50% off) rate if the following qualifications are met:

• No unpaid balances
    • Active Subscription in question is 50% off and considered in good standing
    • No history of abuse of services

If those three qualifications are met, we will honour package upgrades at the discounted rate.

• Erm, I wanted the Object Storage services, when I click the Order now it just redirects me to the quote request. Kinda don't want to type a lonnnnnnnnng quote and just want to go forward to the billing.

• Erm I don't see any Object Storage on the console one, but oops

• edited October 2020

@valkyrie said:
    Erm, I wanted the Object Storage services, when I click the Order now it just redirects me to the quote request. Kinda don't want to type a lonnnnnnnnng quote and just want to go forward to the billing.

Open a ticket on console, we’ll sort you out and give you the first month free.

• @wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:
    Erm, I wanted the Object Storage services, when I click the Order now it just redirects me to the quote request. Kinda don't want to type a lonnnnnnnnng quote and just want to go forward to the billing.

Open a ticket on console, we’ll sort you out and give you the first month free.

Uh yeah alright, I will do that later, arranging some stuff and I'll ready

Thanked by (1)wdmg
  • Hieh I was putting the promotional code and it didn't work i guess

• @valkyrie said:
    Hieh I was putting the promotional code and it didn't work i guess

Which billing cycle did you attempt?

• @wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:

Monthly ofc

• @valkyrie said:

@wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:

Monthly ofc

Give it another shot! It turns out I forgot to add them when selecting the qualifying products.

If you still get an issue, DM me and I’ll force it through for you on the backend.

Thanked by (1)valkyrie
  • @wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:

@wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:

Monthly ofc

Give it another shot! It turns out I forgot to add them when selecting the qualifying products.

If you still get an issue, DM me and I’ll force it through for you on the backend.

Aww yeah, it works now

• @valkyrie said:

@wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:

@wdmg said:

@valkyrie said:

Monthly ofc

Aww yeah, it works now

Perfect

• How long have you been in business for?

• @vncoupon said:
    The affiliate link not working!

Hi,

We’ve now opened the affiliate system up for all customers to sign onto. By signing up and referring at least 1 paying customer, you’ll get a US$5 bonus on your first commission.

If you refer 15 or more active customers, you’re automatically promoted to 15% commission rate, and enjoy a US$30 bonus.

As an affiliate, you can choose to create a custom voucher coupon for your referrals, by doing so you give up a percentage of your referral bonus in exchange for giving end referred users a discount.

Let us know if you have any questions.