your sexy storage kvm server located in Norway or Rumania for 50 eur/3 years

Comments

• @msatt said:
    @schnafi - you are correct it is a very good deal which is of course why I went for it (and others).

From what I have seen @cociu has lots of positive followers and I am already using another HS service so know about reliability etc.
    I totally accept that a refund is an option and something that would be given without question.

My point is as stated **FEEDBACK **is needed and in most cases would be understood - promises (max 14 days) can fail but even if the deal is so good, it does NOT excuse the seller from **FEEDBACK ** and it is not the buyers fault for expecting such.

Just as a heads up, further to the Nov 3 post above, @cociu did give some feedback on the other green forum (which is currently down (:lol:) so I can't quote the words exactly...) saying that he encountered some issues with the Norway deployment but was hoping to resolve soon... so it shouldn't be long now.

One good thing is that the refund option is there if you need it, some other hosts don't offer the same courtesy, or just deadpool and then rely on PayPal to process refunds :lol:

And yeah, I've got no idea about the push-ups, either :p

Thanked by (1)msatt
  • let's hope we can get started with the Norway server today

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • schnafischnafi OG
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:
    a little update , our pallet was delivered today in norway and we working in order to put all online today , thanks all for patciense.

Might that not be feedback/update enough for you? 2 days ago, seems okish uptodate for me. I believe that he posted additional/other information on LET too, but can't check as it's down right now...
    Anyway, you're are not obligated to buy this deal. If you're unhappy that the 14 day time frame was not observed, refund is still an option. So take it or leave it. Complaining won't get you your machine any faster.

EDIT: haven't seen @bdl's response... Mine is basically the same

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @schnafi - Feedback elsewhere is not a solution - this is LES and I purchased through LES.
    I have thanked @bdl for providing this detail although this should be provided by the seller HERE.
    The purpose of my post is to make new and old users aware as well as let @cociu know MY feelings.
    Saying "take it or leave it" is not of benefit to anyone.

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • there is a raid 10 out of 14x 12TB disks resyncing ... that's not done in an hour or two. and even while you could provision with the sync still happening, you would not want that either, because everyone would complain about bad disk performance instantly.

@msatt you are around long enough to know that @cociu is the king of overpromise and underdeliver - so yeah... probably "take it or leave it" ???

Thanked by (2)VPN beagle
  • @Falzo - fair comments - yes I have been around for a very long time..... :)

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • @Falzo said: there is a raid 10 out of 14x 12TB disks resyncing ...

What? Is not a 14 disks RAID5 this time? Fancy.... :p

• @beagle said:

@Falzo said: there is a raid 10 out of 14x 12TB disks resyncing ...

What? Is not a 14 disks RAID5 this time? Fancy.... :p

so I heard ;-)

• providing the orders in order what was collected. All this delay was external issue i will not coplain and give the culpability to another one but i can assure the delay was wort and i will wait some feed back how this node is work in a few weeks. Thanks all. Question of 2 hours to have all provided.

• @bdl said: request a refund then

anytime before srvice delivered or 5 days after like always.

• Couldn't cociu just have the servers ready first, and then sell them? Given the price they would be sold out anyway so it's not like you're gonna lose the money because of unsold space. But at least you will be able to provide the servers instantly or so.

Unless he doesn't have the money and is using his customer as a way to get a loan

• @schnafi said: Complaining won't get you your machine any faster.

definetly true... we have not sleep in the last 48 hours , lather i will came with proof and explications .

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @foxone said:
    Couldn't cociu just have the servers ready first, and then sell them? Given the price they would be sold out anyway so it's not like you're gonna lose the money because of unsold space. But at least you will be able to provide the servers instantly or so.

Unless he doesn't have the money and is using his customer as a way to get a loan

Probably is that

Dentistry is my passion

• @Falzo said: so I heard ;-)

can you specif more clearly ? way you try to give shit ? we dont use raid5 for long time now.

• so our problem was we rent some ips from Georgedatacenter in septemer 03 , until today was fucked me up with the routing , so 2 days ago instead of provide the services (after another delay with dhl custom) we had to route some ips from oradea in order to cumply with the promise. To note friday George was assure me via tiketing will have it sort in 24 hours ... so all this was put me in a corner and maybe some of you is hate me but this is the life. The long story will came monday in case we will not receive a full refund from him because was not cumply with his contract , more the ips was routed in 2 more bgp (i think was rent this ips to much more peoples) but this is all what i tell right now and in case we will recuperate our money (we have a opened dispute in paypal even i hate this) the storry will stay secred , so all this in short history. What i want to send also is a huge thanks to @terrahost (Andreas) because yes is a verry worker guy and is a pleasure to work with him.

Thanked by (4)terrahost bdl lentro Unixfy
  • @cociu said:

@Falzo said: so I heard ;-)

can you specif more clearly ? way you try to give shit ? we dont use raid5 for long time now.

this is probably a misunderstanding / language barrier.

'so I heard' in relation to @beagle post is me confirming that you are not using raid5 anymore - but raid10 instead, which I stated before. because 'i heard' it in the other topic where we were discussing the raid levels... ;-)

Thanked by (1)beagle
  • @foxone said: Couldn't cociu just have the servers ready first, and then sell them? Given the price they would be sold out anyway so it's not like you're gonna lose the money because of unsold space. But at least you will be able to provide the servers instantly or so.

yes i ca do anytime but not in this price. Also is new location and we have not know the demand. ETC ETC.

• @Falzo said:

@cociu said:

@Falzo said: so I heard ;-)

this is probably a misunderstanding / language barrier.

'so I heard' in relation to @beagle post is me confirming that you are not using raid5 anymore - but raid10 instead, which I stated before. because 'i heard' it in the other topic where we were discussing the raid levels... ;-)

in the last mont`s or almost 1 year dont know exactly all what we use is raid 10 due of the faill what we had with raid 5. So right now from the total of storage maybe still have 10 nodes with this shit of raid5 but we are in process to migrate the data.

• @cociu said: but this is all what i tell right now and ... the storry will stay secred

• frist of all we will provide all vps and after this change the next due date so in case someone is have the service active please do not open in the next second tiket to adjust the due date (we will modif this after deliver all vps).

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @cociu said:

@foxone said: Couldn't cociu just have the servers ready first, and then sell them? Given the price they would be sold out anyway so it's not like you're gonna lose the money because of unsold space. But at least you will be able to provide the servers instantly or so.

yes i ca do anytime but not in this price. Also is new location and we have not know the demand. ETC ETC.

I don't think you understood me. Do you even know what "business risk" is?

• @foxone said: I don't think you understood me. Do you even know what "business risk" is?

no man , i am too old now to risk my berath.

• @foxone said:

@cociu said:

@foxone said: Couldn't cociu just have the servers ready first, and then sell them? Given the price they would be sold out anyway so it's not like you're gonna lose the money because of unsold space. But at least you will be able to provide the servers instantly or so.

I don't think you understood me. Do you even know what "business risk" is?

I have seen this on the balcans. People in western countries are different. I mean if you wish to purchase something you pay usually a small fee as a reservation in spain.in Bulgaria or in the balcans generally you must pay upfront. I guess everything on the balcans are going in that way. Even in the shops firstly you are receiving the goods and after that you are paying. In bulgaria is the opposite firdtly pay and after that receive. When i have bought a company there i was asked firstly for the money before the paperwork is done. So it is their way to do the things. Opposite on what happens in the western europe.

Dentistry is my passion

• cociucociu OG
    edited November 2020

i need a sister , really , not a bitch .... a sister but my parents is too old .. :) working in provide the services in norway so not have time to make the diner... someone near of oradea to invite some potatoes ?

guys please dont stress ... will be today without faill. Dont spend words in ... how is doing this price , way is ask for preorders, in hate , in bad comments , finnaly we are here to love each-oters. I never scammed someone also i have tell the true what happened so who beleve is ok who not is not my problem. Also the refund way is opened .

Thanks all and i will wait some feedback in some monts. This is a new structure different than oradea what we use now and in the test was been perfect so waiting good news.

Thanked by (3)dosai bdl lentro
  • @cociu said:
    i need a sister , really , not a bitch .... a sister but my parents is too old .. :) working in provide the services in norway so not have time to make the diner... someone near of oradea to invite some potatoes ?

guys please dont stress ... will be today without faill. Dont spend words in ... how is doing this price , way is ask for preorders, in hate , in bad comments , finnaly we are here to love each-oters. I never scammed someone also i have tell the true what happened so who beleve is ok who not is not my problem. Also the refund way is opened .

Thanks all and i will wait some feedback in some monts. This is a new structure different than oradea what we use now and in the test was been perfect so waiting good news.

Easy to say so when you're the one cashing out the invoices

• @msatt said:
    Push-ups are (I think) meant as a joke but if someone is frustrated they just wind them up more.

The world needs more push-ups.

• Box not delivered? Push-ups while waiting.
    • Network is slow? Push-ups in front of the Ethernet adapter.
    • Disk is slow? Push-ups in front of the drive bay.
    • CPU score is low? Push-ups in front of the SSH terminal.
    • DMCA complaint? Push-ups in front of Romanian Courts, with a sister standing on your back.

If you say you did the push-ups but didn't actually, data loss will occur sooner or later.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said: with a sister standing on your back

i am accepting only potatoes this time ...

• the last 30 to deliver ...

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • @cociu said:

@yoursunny said: with a sister standing on your back

i am accepting only potatoes this time ...

cociu needs to do push-ups for late delivery.
    number of push-ups = number of days late ✖️ number of affected orders

As far as we know, Norway doesn't have potatoes. Thus, do the push-ups with a salmon instead.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• LIMITED OFFER 30 VPS ONLY IN NORWAY

meantime (only 30 in stock ) i go to eat something i will let another special in ssd for the Norway location :

4 core (e5-2450L)
    8 gb ram
    200 gb ssd (raid 10)
    1gbps port speed
    traffic 10tb/mo
    Located in Norway

price 7 dollars/mo https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=481

This orders will be almost instant activated.

Really thanks all for the patciense with the first offer (storage one) and apologise for all this delays.

Thanked by (1)ehab