.com transfers at 6.88$ at namecheap

edited November 2020 in Industry News

Got a good transfer offer on name cheap.

Check out using
TLD20TS5 to apply the discount

.org $6.98/yr

.net $6.88 /yr

.com $6.88 /yr

.in $4.98 /yr

Thanked by (3)someTom havoc Nyr

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. Is there a limit on the number of times the coupon can be used?

• @shiok said:
    Thanks for sharing. Is there a limit on the number of times the coupon can be used?

Don't think so.

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/domain-transfer-sale/

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Time for the Yearly MOVE IT.

• @shiok said:
    Thanks for sharing. Is there a limit on the number of times the coupon can be used?

just used it for >10 Domains

• Transfer up to a total of 100 domains.

From the linked page above. Guess that’s as good as it gonna get from a reputable registrar.

• I have only one .com currently at Cloudflare. Do I spend 10 minutes to move the domain and risk a website outage to save a dollar, or do I drink two fewer cans of Coca-Cola to save a dollar and use the 10 minutes to do push-ups?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Thanks for sharing, managed to transfer some of my idling domains as well.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

Nice. All my stuff is with them already though

@Neoon said:
    Time for the Yearly MOVE IT.

• @havoc said:
    Nice. All my stuff is with them already though

@Neoon said:
    Time for the Yearly MOVE IT.

Well, you have to MOVE it BACK and FORTH.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer
    edited November 2020

@Neoon said:

Well, you have to MOVE it BACK and FORTH.

Yeah the gif didn't quite capture it did it? Everyone can hear the gif I suspect but the animation is off

• I renew most of my .com to 5Y+ weeks ago

Action and Reaction in history

• @yoursunny said:
    I have only one .com currently at Cloudflare. Do I spend 10 minutes to move the domain and risk a website outage to save a dollar, or do I drink two fewer cans of Coca-Cola to save a dollar and use the 10 minutes to do push-ups?

Coca cola and push ups is an interesting combination

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt
  • @vyas said:

@yoursunny said:
    I have only one .com currently at Cloudflare. Do I spend 10 minutes to move the domain and risk a website outage to save a dollar, or do I drink two fewer cans of Coca-Cola to save a dollar and use the 10 minutes to do push-ups?

Of course 10 minutes of push ups isn’t enough to burn those extra calories. So staying with Cloudflare would be definitely better.

Also, do some other training then push-ups while you’re at it. Train all your muscles.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @debaser said:

@vyas said:

@yoursunny said:

Of course 10 minutes of push ups isn’t enough to burn those extra calories. So staying with Cloudflare would be definitely better.

Also, do some other training then push-ups while you’re at it. Train all your muscles.

I drink Diet Coke ® only so there's no calories.

I have dozens of push-up videos. When I figure out Shaka Packager, I'll upload them.
    My blog only needs 3GB transfer monthly. Video is the only way to use more of those 500GB+ monthly transfer.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

Wait for Black Friday, namecheap has always been awesome that time of the year.

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes