Hostsolutions.ro

2»

Comments

• My servers back online after 29 hours

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• Yep mine is as well.
    I do feel sorry for @cociu as it sounds like it has been a terrible 29+ hours - quite a story !!!
    Luckily this is a storage server and everything is also rclone'd to google so this has not had a major impact on me but I can imagine the problems some may have had.

• edited November 2020

@chocolateshirt said:
    My servers back online after 29 hours

You are lucky I guess, mine is still MIA. I'll have to open a support ticket.

I can't reboot it remotely either, there's a placeholder that reads "Login to stor2 Host failed."

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt
  • @maqbeq said:

@chocolateshirt said:

I can't reboot it remotely either, there's a placeholder that reads "Login to stor2 Host failed."

No need to open a support ticket because the incident has not yet been resolved. Have patience and look at the announcements page. Only some ranges are being brought up one by one.

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt
  • @mikewazar said:

@maqbeq said:

@chocolateshirt said:

No need to open a support ticket because the incident has not yet been resolved. Have patience and look at the announcements page. Only some ranges are being brought up one by one.

Ok, thanks for the heads-up Mike!

Kind regards

• I didn't look at this thread til seeing mention of the drama in cest pit. I can get to my server now.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited November 2020

@willie said: I can get to my server now.

Aye, my VM is back up as well, but the routes are jacked. Can't connect to half of the internet.

Edit: Seems back to normal now

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @Francisco said:

@Amitz said: Outrageous.

Gems are truly....outrages.

Francisco

@Francisco You're dating yourself there Fran :) You old man!

• NanoKVM also back up since more than 5 hours ago.

• PS anyone now an IP tot test lantency tot RO i got Norway server i'm wondering what thé diffrence is

• edited November 2020

Romania is down again ... orz (incl. the website)

EDIT: Luckily, both are back up again! \m/

EDIT2: ↓Lol, TBH I'm not sure exactly, my wget sessions got disconnected a while ago...
    Anyway, good thing it's over!

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• On the other forum i saw some posts "You will find a good surprise in the next days."
    Currently also waiting for they update the NO date for delivery

• @Buthead said:
    On the other forum i saw some posts "You will find a good surprise in the next days."

That was in relation to the improved network connectivity at the RO site

• Seems to be down again.

• March-May easy 99% Uptime here.
    https://hetrixtools.com/report/uptime/bde620e6fb935d25fb184ef0dc4729a5/

However, its a bare metallica

• I had a good uptime with my storage vps until today, now it's down since 12 hours.

• One of my two VPS is down, don't know how long. There is another thread open about financial probs at HS that might explain the issue. Maybe this thread can be closed.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

There is a better, more descriptive thread for the situation right now.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint angstrom

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

This discussion has been closed.