Blesta Unbranded Owned License

HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

I am planning to buy Blesta Unbranded Owned License from https://licensecart.com/ for $170 one time fee. The Blesta official website is selling it for $750 one-time. I am just worried that if I buy owned Blesta form licensecart and later they just cancel/reissue the license to someone else or may be something else goes wrong. Any experience shared in this regard would be appreciated.

Comments

• @Billa said:
    I am planning to buy Blesta Unbranded Owned License from https://licensecart.com/ for $170 one time fee. The Blesta official website is selling it for $750 one-time. I am just worried that if I buy owned Blesta form licensecart and later they just cancel/reissue the license to someone else or may be something else goes wrong. Any experience shared in this regard would be appreciated.

While Licensecart seems to be decently reputable, just like any other business, all you can do is trust. Both Blesta and licensecart, can change their policy, sell out, go out of business yadayada. Nothing guarantees your purchase. Neither online, nor physical .

The call is your :)

Thanked by (1)HostMayo
  • Black friday is right around the corner and you might be able to snag a pretty good deal directly from Blesta if you want to play it safe. They mentioned on discord they'll announce on the 25th and sale will run 26th-30th.

• HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

Wow. I would surely love to see what they will offer. Thanks for the update mate!

• edited November 2020

@Billa said:

That $750 license is Blesta owned lifetime which is only sold by Blesta. What licensecart is selling is known Blesta owned unbranded which is also lifetime but you have to pay $39 support & upgrade fee per year which is optional. Licensecart & some other resellers including Licensepal conceal this fact

Recommend: MyRoot.PW|BuyVM|Inception Hosting|Prometeus

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited November 2020

I got the "Owned Unbranded" for less than half price last Black Friday directly from Blesta and I'm very happy :)

There are also alternatives like Blesta.Store which I used for a monthly license beforehand.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

Blackfriday is just right the corner so waiting is the right option here.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@SmallWeb said:
    I got the "Owned Unbranded" for less than half price last Black Friday directly from Blesta and I'm very happy :)

There are also alternatives like Blesta.Store which I used for a monthly license beforehand.

I think Blesta.store is run by Michael and is quite solid since he is kinda a trusted partner of "Phil" iirc. At least he is heavily involved with Blesta and also working on BlestaCMS iirc? Good guy. Had my license there before, too. Now I got a Blesta Owned Lifetime license a couple years ago.

Thanked by (1)HostMayo
  • armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

@Ympker said:

@SmallWeb said:

I think Blesta.store is run by Michael and is quite solid since he is kinda a trusted partner of "Phil" iirc. At least he is heavily involved with Blesta and also working on BlestaCMS iirc? Good guy. Had my license there before, too. Now I got a Blesta Owned Lifetime license a couple years ago.

Yes it is run by Michael, and coming with sweet other promotions this Black Friday too!

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes