BlackFriday, LIFETIME offers!

MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

MyW Shared and Reseller Hosting in LA and DE, Lifetimes!!!

Tech specifications: RAID 5 SSD, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, BitNinja.

2 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 9.99€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

50 GB Reseller Account, in LA or DE, for 80€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194

100 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 160€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

Feel free to share this with your friends, stock is limited!
Enjoy guys!

P.S. Support is delayed right now as I have been way too busy with our baby! ? ❤️

Comments

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

added to index

Thanked by (2)MikePT Ympker

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
    added to index

Thank you mate ❤️?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @MikePT I have a recurring account, I want you to move me to life time, is that possible, a simple website I have.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@gks said:
    @MikePT I have a recurring account, I want you to move me to life time, is that possible, a simple website I have.

Open a ticket with us mate ?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @MikePT Thanks!!, done the plan updates in 2 minutes. Thanks. Enjoy time with your baby!! May God bless you both!!

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Can i get your personal info? My tickets aren't being answered!

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited December 2020

@Senpai53 said:
    Can i get your personal info? My tickets aren't being answered!

Mike's a bit busy with the baby rn. I'm sure he will reply once he has time :)
    Is there smth we can help you with, perhaps? I am also on Mike's hosting.

Thanked by (2)Ganonk Iroshan464
  • I use @MikePT, took lifetime offer with extra. Visited the page, the is blazing fast, wanted to thank you MikePT.

• @Senpai53 said:
    Can i get your personal info? My tickets aren't being answered!

Personal info? 21/f/next door, but I don't know what that has to do with your tickets.

• @MikePT dude, you gotta add crypto asap. Would like to pay, but can't :lol:

@K4Y5 said:
    @MikePT dude, you gotta add crypto asap. Would like to pay, but can't :lol:

No CC/PP? ? Thing is, at least in Europe you need to be refunded using the same payment method. I can imagine refunding in crypto can be a pita and crypto value may have changed by then, also.

• @Ympker said:

@K4Y5 said:

No CC/PP? ? Thing is, at least in Europe you need to be refunded using the same payment method. I can imagine refunding in crypto can be a pita and crypto value may have changed by then, also.

Burnt through my BF / XMas budget that I had set aside for switching, upgrading and paying for my VMs annually. BTC is just some extra money that I have got stashed for such impulsive purchases :lol:

Crypto payments usually get routed through coinpayments or bitpay, with both processors supporting painless refunds, should the provider feel inclined to do so. As for the change in BTC value, the payment links are valid for a specified duration with a fixed spread, and both parties assume equal amount of risk due to fluctuations in value of BTC - which isn't much, to begin with :smile:

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@K4Y5 said:

@Ympker said:

@K4Y5 said:

Burnt through my BF / XMas budget that I had set aside for switching, upgrading and paying for my VMs annually. BTC is just some extra money that I have got stashed for such impulsive purchases :lol:

Crypto payments usually get routed through coinpayments or bitpay, with both processors supporting painless refunds, should the provider feel inclined to do so. As for the change in BTC value, the payment links are valid for a specified duration with a fixed spread, and both parties assume equal amount of risk due to fluctuations in value of BTC - which isn't much, to begin with :smile:

Ah, fair enough. Well, I mean, if you were to have sufficient funds on your CC/PP in like a month?! I am sure @MikePT might even be able to put the invoice on-hold until then, considering you are one of the rather known and long-standing members of this community. Not saying he will though, but if you ask nicely :)

Thanked by (2)K4Y5 MikePT