CYBER MONDAY - Feel free to post any remaining stock or flash sales here.

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
edited November 2020 in Offers

As this crazy period comes to a close, we have a bit of a mixed bag in terms of threads and what is being posted in them.

I am making this thread with a more obvious title so people can post the last remaining active offers they may have.

All hosts are welcome to post here or you can continue to make separate offer threads if you prefer.

https://inceptionhosting.com
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Thanked by (2)Brueggus user123

Comments

• For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Thanked by (3)InceptionHosting Asim imok

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• We have approximately 300GB of storage available on one of shared hosting nodes... so who wants 300GB shared hosting promo at $36/year? ($3/month, must be paid annually). First one to quote this will receive it (DM me after the fact). Location is NY, free DDoS Protection.

Only one available.

• @wdmg said:
    We have approximately 300GB of storage available on one of shared hosting nodes... so who wants 300GB shared hosting promo at $36/year? ($3/month, must be paid annually). First one to quote this will receive it (DM me after the fact). Location is NY, free DDoS Protection.

Only one available.

Any offer for reseller hosting?

• @wdmg said:
    We have approximately 300GB of storage available on one of shared hosting nodes... so who wants 300GB shared hosting promo at $36/year? ($3/month, must be paid annually). First one to quote this will receive it (DM me after the fact). Location is NY, free DDoS Protection.

Only one available.

On which CP does it run?

• funkywizardfunkywizard Hosting ProviderOG

Due to the incredible popularity of our Black Friday Sale, 1TBVPS.com has added another VPS node so we can extend our Black Friday offer through to Cyber Monday as well for our friends at LES.

With massive specs and over-engineered servers on a KVM platform, run by real systems administrators, 1TBVPS has the power you need for your linux workload, and zero oversubscription of RAM or disk space guaranteed!

Normally priced at $24.99 /mo, but for a very limited time, our super high end VPS configuration is discounted to just $15 / mo or $150 / year:

============

Features you get with every VPS server:

• Massive 1TB SSD-Cached RAID 10 storage
    • Incredible 8GB Ram
    • 20TB bandwidth on 1gbps port
    • 8v CPU’s
    • KVM VPS Platform

$24.99 /mo $15.00 /mo with coupon GRAVY

Or

$299.88 /yr $150.00 /yr with coupon TURKEY

Buy Now

============

Your 1TBVPS.com VPS is hosted in Phoenix, AZ using IOFLOOD.com dedicated servers.

Learn More

Questions?
    Please email sales @ 1tbvps.com and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Bought nothing yet this BF/CM.
    Not really a fan of flash sales, never hyped. I'd enjoy more if I could just sign up for a deal, chill and let the provider or moderators randomly choose the winners. Or just buy something cheaper than usual, with plenty stock and reasonably priced.

The only deal I'm waiting for, IPv6 (or plus IPv4 NAT) KVM/Xen HDD storage servers, for <=$2/m, with <1TB plans. If no such deal is gonna happen soon, I wait for servarica $48/y 2TB restock.

Thanked by (2)PHP_Backend Mason
  • @funkywizard said:
    Due to the incredible popularity of our Black Friday Sale, 1TBVPS.com has added another VPS node so we can extend our Black Friday offer through to Cyber Monday as well for our friends at LES.
    [...]

You didn't answer my question last time:
    Do you guys support IPv6 yet? :disappointed:

• @benj0x said:

@wdmg said:

Only one available.

On which CP does it run?

Directadmin

• @KernelPanic said:

@wdmg said:

Only one available.

Not at that price.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@let2les said:
    Bought nothing yet this BF/CM.
    Not really a fan of flash sales, never hyped. I'd enjoy more if I could just sign up for a deal, chill and let the provider or moderators randomly choose the winners. Or just buy something cheaper than usual, with plenty stock and reasonably priced.

The only deal I'm waiting for, IPv6 (or plus IPv4 NAT) KVM/Xen HDD storage servers, for <=$2/m, with <1TB plans. If no such deal is gonna happen soon, I wait for servarica $48/y 2TB restock.

HostHatch will probably have something that fits that bill soon. They said they'd have a new set of deals live at 23:00 CET / 18:00 EST.

I miss their first batch of offers (as it got buried in their thread quickly), which had some really good pricing on storage. I think @Falzo uses them quite a bit, but I haven't personally.

Thanked by (2)let2les Falzo

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @Mason said:

I miss their first batch of offers (as it got buried in their thread quickly), which had some really good pricing on storage. I think @Falzo uses them quite a bit, but I haven't personally.

what can I say... guilty as charged.

Thanked by (2)ehab Ouji
  • beaglebeagle OG
    edited November 2020

I've got 2 storage servers with them for over 2 year (London and Amsterdam). They've been solid and very hard to beat on $/TB.

Thanked by (2)Falzo vimalware
  • edited November 2020

23:00 CET is close ... @Falzo

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • yeah I should probably just go away and not even look at it. I have no need and bought too much already...

• @wdmg said:

@KernelPanic said:

@wdmg said:

Only one available.

Not at that price.

Sorry, should have been more clear. I was wondering if you have any similar flash sale offer for reseller hosting, doesn't have to be same price and storage (100GB is more than enough for me).

• when waiting for the flash sale now i think of this song

• edited November 2020

@Mason said:

@let2les said:

HostHatch will probably have something that fits that bill soon. They said they'd have a new set of deals live at 23:00 CET / 18:00 EST.

Where would we find those offers at 23.00?

Edit: nvm, I found the other thread on the other site.

• but really HH got the best BF 2020 ... i used to think virmach but not anymore... anyway.

Thanked by (5)Falzo Ouji dosai vimalware _MS_
  • @lesbitso said:

@Mason said:

@let2les said:

Where would we find those offers at 23.00?

Edit: nvm, I found the other thread on the other site.

postponed already to 23:20 , might come even later, last time someone decided to DDOS that other site just on time so they had to raise CF hurdles and @hosthatch could not get his post through the cpatcha shit with all the links in it :#

• Can't wait for the Out of Stock message to appear on my screen at 23:20:01

• Well, flash sale, not interested.

• @let2les said:
    Well, flash sale, not interested.

Thanks for sharing ;)

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
    edited November 2020

Should be interesting....

1 only

Phoenix - SSD cached - KVM

• 4 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
    • 16 GB Ram
    • 680 GB Disk space (8 x sas raid 10)
    • 8 TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 8 x IPv4 address (7 added post order)

€15 /month

https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=154

Thanked by (4)Falzo imok benj0x Asim

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

• @KernelPanic said:

@wdmg said:

@KernelPanic said:

@wdmg said:

Only one available.

Not at that price.

Sorry, should have been more clear. I was wondering if you have any similar flash sale offer for reseller hosting, doesn't have to be same price and storage (100GB is more than enough for me).

For you, 100GB storage, 20 sub accounts, unlimited other resources (5TB bandwidth cap though). DM to claim.

• Any storage deals in Dallas? 500GB - 1TB?

• UK cPanel Reseller Hosting $1.95 per month

nice price indeed

Thanked by (1)WSCallum