70% Off Dallas - Intel CPUs - SSDs - New Location - Gigabit Connection - Servers Galore

edited December 2020 in Offers

Hi all!

We are an Australian owned and operated business and have been expanding international due to exceptional demand and requests. Today we are launching in Dallas, USA. Our new servers are the following.

We do not have a lot of stock in Dallas and are unsure on how long it will last but will do our best to keep stock up!

Intel E3-1270v6 CPUs
SSDs in RAID
Gigabit Connection
KVM Virtualisation
Custom ISO
Instant Deployment

Our customers LOVE our current services, pricing, and customer support. You can view our Trustpilot reviews here: https://au.trustpilot.com/review/serversgalore.com.au

Our location is so new, it isn't even on our main website yet! Only viewable via the order page.

You can receive 70% off any of our KVM VPS plans in Dallas.

Popular Plans
Memory 4GB
2 CPU
50GB SSD Storage
2TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Gigabit Connection
Dallas Datacentre
$7.50USD/mo (Originally $25USD/mo)
Order Link

Memory 6GB
4 CPU
70GB SSD Storage
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Gigabit Connection
Dallas Datacentre
$9/USD/mo (Originally $30USD/mo)
Order Link

Speedtest

Let us know what you think!

New York and London coming VERY soon ;)

Any feedback is welcome as we are new to the USA market.

Use code "DALLAS??" and get 70% Off Lifetime! Expiry 31st December 2020.

Enjoy!

Thanked by (3)dahartigan Ganonk ferri

Comments

• It seems to be 60% discount on Checkout

• @arirang said:
    It seems to be 60% discount on Checkout

Thanks for letting me know, I've gone ahead and updated it. It should show 70% now :)

Regards,
    Nathan

• Congratulations on the expansion!

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @dahartigan said:
    Congratulations on the expansion!

Thank you! We are very excited to offer new locations with our hardware/software configurations as well as our support.

Ps. I am setting up New Yorks nodes right now ;)

Thanked by (1)dahartigan
  • Which DC are you using in Dallas?

• @tetech said:
    Which DC are you using in Dallas?

In Dallas we are using ColoCrossing DFW1

3004 Irving Blvd
    Dallas, TX 75247, United States

• @ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

3004 Irving Blvd

Ah. Thanks, I pass on that one!

• @tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

3004 Irving Blvd

Is there any reasoning behind it? What is wrong with the DC?

• @ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

3004 Irving Blvd

In my case I already have stuff at Carrier-1, Colo and Stack, so keeping an eye out for something like RW/Stream/Equinix. More generally there's a bit of an aversion to CC though.

• @tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

3004 Irving Blvd

In my case I already have stuff at Carrier-1, Colo and Stack, so keeping an eye out for something like RW/Stream/Equinix. More generally there's a bit of an aversion to CC though.

Thanks for the feedback. I've personally been doing tests on this specific DC for close to 9 months now without any issues. There is still the option for us to move DC as this is still early stages. Our other DCs are Equinix but decided to try someone else for Dallas this time around and so far I haven't got any complaints personally. Its all been stable and no downtime.

Regards,
    Nathan

• @ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

3004 Irving Blvd

Thanks for the feedback. I've personally been doing tests on this specific DC for close to 9 months now without any issues. There is still the option for us to move DC as this is still early stages. Our other DCs are Equinix but decided to try someone else for Dallas this time around and so far I haven't got any complaints personally. Its all been stable and no downtime.

Regards,
    Nathan

From what I have observed the complaints are more about the CC business practices rather than the DC's reliability. However, I am sure others will chime in on that. In any event, for me it is more of a case that I look for something in Telecom Corridor area.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

@ServersGalore said:

@tetech said:

3004 Irving Blvd

Regards,
    Nathan

From what I have observed the complaints are more about the CC business practices rather than the DC's reliability. However, I am sure others will chime in on that. In any event, for me it is more of a case that I look for something in Telecom Corridor area.

I haven't had to deal with them yet in that regard. My servers are just up and running and seem to be doing great. I'll see what others say about them and if its too intense then I'll move DC before that location grows too big.

Regards,
    Nathan

• CC doesn't support ipv6 yet and will never do , which stop me from ordering on CC provider.

• @arirang said:
    CC doesn't support ipv6 yet and will never do , which stop me from ordering on CC provider.

That has already been a pretty big problem for me so far and has me considering others based on this purely. I don't think that straight up no support for IPv6 is a huge issue in this day and age. Its not a brand new idea, its widely known and used.

Regards,
    Nathan

• debaserdebaser OG
    edited December 2020

There’s a good thing about Colocrossing too. You never have to wonder if your IP address will be blacklisted. You just know it is.

• @debaser said:
    There’s a good thing about Colocrossing too. You never have to wonder if your IP address will be blacklisted. You just know it is.

We have our own IPs that we use and monitor strictly. We don't use their IPs. We are in the process of getting another IPv4 block for the US.

Regards,
    Nathan

• edited December 2020

The problem is with association: Coloncrossing==scammers.
    I have a number of Virmach VPS which are CC, though Virmach appear to be well established and manage to wade through the bad press (more or less).
    As a starting point for a newly expanding business, well... :/

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• I mean, I get why Colocrossing looks like a good deal for a provider. They offer very cheap dedi's and IPv4 space is almost free with them. But I wouldn't get a VM on the Colocrossing network. The risks are way too high.

Even with owned IP-space blacklisting is a high risk. There are networks that block traffic from the Colocrossing network altogether. And with good reason.

Of course there's also the deadpooling scam pulled by a lot of CC-based providers, but I'm very sure ServersGalore is not in that game.

• Just a heads up, I'll be changing provider who doesn't use ColoCrossing's DC. Any suggestions? Whos your favourite provider in the US that you can rely on and know you can trust?

Since I'm Australian business and its my first time in the US market, I don't know as much about DCs as I do in Australia.

I appreciate the feedback and will be changing to someone who has a better reputation.

Regards,
    Nathan

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited December 2020

@ServersGalore said:
    Just a heads up, I'll be changing provider who doesn't use ColoCrossing's DC. Any suggestions? Whos your favourite provider in the US that you can rely on and know you can trust?

Since I'm Australian business and its my first time in the US market, I don't know as much about DCs as I do in Australia.

I appreciate the feedback and will be changing to someone who has a better reputation.

Regards,
    Nathan

To be totally honest Nathan,
    Pick a provider that works for you and your budget.

Gathering feedback is great but don't make your sole decision based on that. Most of your everyday users wouldn't care which DC you are using but rather, how stable your service is :)

Thanked by (3)dahartigan ferri kwaralala
  • @seriesn said:

@ServersGalore said:
    Just a heads up, I'll be changing provider who doesn't use ColoCrossing's DC. Any suggestions? Whos your favourite provider in the US that you can rely on and know you can trust?

Regards,
    Nathan

To be totally honest Nathan,
    Pick a provider that works for you and your budget.

Gathering feedback is great but don't make your solely decision based on that. Most of your everyday users wouldn't care which DC you are using but rather, how stable your service is :)

100%. I've been testing for over 9 months and the network and server has been rock solid and I haven't had a single problem with the network or a minute of downtime. I don't deal with CC directly I am leasing servers from another provider who houses their servers in CC in Dallas on their network. If you look at my Trustpilot reviews you'll see the quality of the VPS and how we run things. I don't personally agree with not going with a business based on their DC when there are no issues with the service.

At this stage, I wouldn't/don't want to change as I'm very happy with the server and services I'm currently getting. I understand why people don't like CC or wouldn't want to host a VPS on it but honestly its been amazing.

Regards,
    Nathan

• List yourself reasons to stay or leave, with budget/costs involved and it might help you decide ☺️

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• edited December 2020

Stay in Australia, if you can get something in Brisbane I'll love you long time.

Edit: @seriesn is right. Honestly I couldn't care less which DC is providing the service unless it only mattered for some specific technical reason. It's just low-end politics.

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @dahartigan said:
    Stay in Australia, if you can get something in Brisbane I'll love you long time.

Right now we are getting Perth ready for NVMe servers, probably Ryzen 9 3900X again. I'm not sure on which model we'll use for them. I'm also waiting on APNIC for IPs so that I'm able to offer them in Perth.

Would you purchase a KVM VPS with an Intel CPU (E-2236) and SSDs in RAID or are you more looking for the Ryzen with NVMe SSDs?

Regards,
    Nathan

Thanked by (1)dahartigan
  • @ServersGalore said:

@dahartigan said:

Right now we are getting Perth ready for NVMe servers, probably Ryzen 9 3900X again. I'm not sure on which model we'll use for them. I'm also waiting on APNIC for IPs so that I'm able to offer them in Perth.

Would you purchase a KVM VPS with an Intel CPU (E-2236) and SSDs in RAID or are you more looking for the Ryzen with NVMe SSDs?

Regards,
    Nathan

To be perfectly honest I am very much in love with Ryzen and NVMe these days and the closer to home (Brisbane) the better and I value ($) that accordingly. My primary use is a family Plex server and remote Linux desktop. I can "feel" the Ryzen and NVMe when using the desktop.

In saying that - I'd be as happy as a pig in mud to get any great deal in Brisbane whether it was a Ryzen with NVMe or a 486 with IDE depending on the price (I'm a bargain hunter at heart).

Curious though.. do you have Ryzen/NVMe in Sydney? I know you have already moved me once, but... ;)

• @dahartigan said:

@ServersGalore said:

@dahartigan said:

Regards,
    Nathan

To be perfectly honest I am very much in love with Ryzen and NVMe these days and the closer to home (Brisbane) the better and I value ($) that accordingly. My primary use is a family Plex server and remote Linux desktop. I can "feel" the Ryzen and NVMe when using the desktop.

In saying that - I'd be as happy as a pig in mud to get any great deal in Brisbane whether it was a Ryzen with NVMe or a 486 with IDE depending on the price (I'm a bargain hunter at heart).

Curious though.. do you have Ryzen/NVMe in Sydney? I know you have already moved me once, but... ;)

Not at the moment, we are sold out. We don't have any Ryzen stock in Sydney right now.

Regards,
    Nathan

• @ServersGalore said:

@dahartigan said:

@ServersGalore said:

@dahartigan said:

Regards,
    Nathan

Not at the moment, we are sold out. We don't have any Ryzen stock in Sydney right now.

Regards,
    Nathan

No worries, for me, Melbourne it is then! :)

Thanked by (1)ServersGalore

• @ServersGalore said:

@dahartigan said:

Regards,
    Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Whats the ETA for Perth? Is there a test IP? (PM is fine if available)
    Thanks

• @vyas said:

@ServersGalore said:

@dahartigan said:

Regards,
    Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Whats the ETA for Perth? Is there a test IP? (PM is fine if available)
    Thanks

At the moment its early next year, thats the plan anyway. It all depends on getting the actual servers to the DC during this time. Its difficult with COVID in the way of a smooth transition. If you create an account and DM me your email/name, I'll send an email/SMS to let you know when its in stock and I can also reserve you a VPS as I'm not sure how long they will last when we do have it active.

Another thing I'm waiting for is IP addresses. That process takes a while but we are optimistic about it being in the next few months. We don't have servers in Perth yet so we are waiting for that and for an IP block then it'll all be on track.

Regards,
    Nathan