?? ** NEW YEAR OFFERS ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM ***

gleertgleert Hosting Provider

After selling out our Holiday offers much sooner than expected we have ordered new nodes which will be delivered to us by the end of January.

We want to give everybody who isn't in a hurry to use there new VM the option to order it now, and we will deploy them as soon as we have received our new nodes by the end of January or beginning of February.

Our REFUND POLICY goes into effect as soon as the VMs have been deployed, not beforehand!

As a company we have been in business since 2003 and our main focus is on our highend clients. But we also like to cater to you, the lowend clients. All our servers are owned and we are a RIPE member (we have a /22 and 4 /24 IP space).

Please check out our NL super fast pure NVMe VMs new Year offer

All orders include:

• AMD EPYC 7542
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • NVMe RAID 10
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Located in The Netherlands

RECURRING OFFERS

Coupon code: ZXNJ1906KT

1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 20 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 40 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

3 vCores - 6GB Ram - 90GB NVMe Disk - 12.5TB BW - 60 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

4 vCores - 8GB Ram - 120GB NVMe Disk - 15TB BW - 80 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

8 vCores - 16GB Ram - 240GB NVMe Disk - 20TB BW - 160 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

All VMs will be provisioned by the end of January or the beginning of February 2021

Looking Glass: https://lg.naranja.tech/

Happy Holidays!

Our VPSes (ask for a recurring coupon code) Mailchannels low volume plans

Comments

• Nice offer, excited to have a try! :) Now the waiting begins...
    Just one question: will the billing period be updated, as soon as the servers are ready?

Thanked by (2)flips gleert
  • If only I knew this was coming I would've picked this over the SSD last week :joy:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @thedp said:
    If only I knew this was coming I would've picked this over the SSD last week :joy:

Haha, I guess it's the same as always - there is never the right moment for something like VPS shopping. :D
    Will be my first AMD VPS, let's see how it performs. Most likely will replace my (mostly idle) Plex server.

Thanked by (1)gleert
  • gleertgleert Hosting Provider

@Bochi said:
    Nice offer, excited to have a try! :) Now the waiting begins...
    Just one question: will the billing period be updated, as soon as the servers are ready?

Yes, off course!

Thanked by (2)Bochi flips

• Should UK buyers still be paying VAT, after 1st January?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Should UK buyers still be paying VAT, after 1st January?

I don't think so, but will need to check with our accountant...

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• At the risk of sounding impatient: any update, @gleert ? :)

Thanked by (2)flips gms

@Bochi said:
    At the risk of sounding impatient: any update, @gleert ? :)

Today I have received the final answer. We don't have to apply VAT to UK customers. We will now need to make some changes to our accounting integration before we can activate it on the order page. I hope we will have everything up and running in the next 1-2 weeks max.

Thanked by (4)Asim AlwaysSkint Bochi flips

• edited February 2021

Looking forward to this. Hopefully these do not have floppy disks in raid 0.

@Groentjuh said:
    Looking forward to this. Hopefully these do not have floppy disks in raid 0.

Nope... NVMe drives in Raid 10!

Thanked by (1)flips

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Should UK buyers still be paying VAT, after 1st January?

We have made all changes, UK clients shouldn't be charged VAT anymore!

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• Great service, friendly support! :+1:

Thanked by (1)gleert
  • @sonic said:
    friendly support! :+1:

gleert has this calm tone almost

• @gleert, in the status update email you sent last week you informed us: "On Thursday the 11th of February at the end of the day, we receive info that will be contacted in the next few working days to pick up the servers."
    Did Supermicro contact you already?

I'm not really in a hurry, but I just like status updates now and then. If it's "We haven't been contact, but we expect we will be contacted in the next few working days. We will sent another update when we have picked up our servers or next week (which ever is earlier)." then I know I still need to be a bit more patient, but not to expect much to coming week. If it's "We've picked up the servers yesterday and expect to deliver your VPS in x to y working days", then we know when to expect our VPS.

Thanked by (2)Bochi gms
  • Couldn't resist to grab one, so, grabbed one, now waiting for it to be provisioned. Thanks

@Groentjuh said: @gleert, in the status update email you sent last week you informed us: "On Thursday the 11th of February at the end of the day, we receive info that will be contacted in the next few working days to pick up the servers."

Did Supermicro contact you already?

No they haven't, their communication has been subpar. We're working on another solution by employing our "backup/emergency" node which has the same setup. We're now waiting for delivery of the drives we ordered last Thursday in Germany. We hope we will receive the NVMe drives this week.

It would be really strange if neither of the two (Supermicro delivering the nodes, or receiving the drives) wouldn't happen this week...

Thanked by (3)flips lowfatgeek Groentjuh

• Annoying that Supermicro doesn't communicate. Good to hear you're looking into another solution. It's good that you're doing that.

As said I'm not in a hurry. I just love to know when I should approximately reserve some time to migrate some stuff to this new VPS and when I can post benches some benches of my ordered VPS on LES.

Thanked by (1)gleert

@ALL we will start provisioning the pre-orders this Saturday the 27th off February!

• @gleert said:
    @ALL we will start provisioning the pre-orders this Saturday the 27th off February!

Given I can post this, I guess your saturday started early! Thanks for the early setup!

• I already got mine too. It's rock solid. Thanks

Thanked by (1)gleert
  • Nice deal, should Australia be paying VAT though?

• edited March 2021

@pud said:
    Nice deal, should Australia be paying VAT though?

nope. make order DONT pay and open ticket.

Thanked by (1)gleert
  • @pud said:
    Nice deal, should Australia be paying VAT though?

You can update the VAT before checkout using "Estimate Taxes" right?

Thanked by (2)gleert pud