IPv6 or IPv4 you chose if you pay taxes! We give you control / Germany or Canada

hosterlabshosterlabs Hosting Provider
edited January 2021 in Offers

Hello LowEndSpiritians !

DON'T PAY TAXES NO MORE! Get rid of that old and expensive IPv4. It is a 50 year old protocol. Since when do we use protocols that are 40 years old obsolete! But it is your choice. We also help you transition to IPv6 by giving you "ipv6 slabs" that run on the background ipv6 only. So you can reverse proxy, NAT services, do as you please! Enjoy :)

We have came up with offers that go together with each other. Now I will just get straight to it. Read through you might find a surprise if you are fast.

VPS Canada BHS( Beauharnois )
Check them all here

Applies to all products in the lineup.
20% off on monthly purchases. Promo Code: Getincanada
40% off on longer terms. Promo Code: Getincanada2

LONG TERM CUPON CODES DO NOT APPLY ON MONTHLY PURCHASES
Unmetered bandwidth at @1Gbps on IPv4 Servers
Unmetered Bandwidth at @200Mbps on IPv6 Servers

Specs's:
1 GB RAM
1vCPU
10 GB NVMe
IPv6 + IPv6
Price: 3.2$/Month
Longer Term: 2.4$/Month
Order here

VM 2
2GB RAM
2vCPU
20 GB NVMe
IPv4 + IPv6
Price: 6.4$/Month
Longer Term: 4.8$/Month
Order here

Same applies for our IPv6 Offerings :)
Check them all here
4GB of RAM +2 GB of RAM (Limited Promo)
3vCPU
30 GB SSD
Price: 3.2$/Month
Longer Term: 2.4$/Month
Order Here

Promotional Addons ơn All Services:

• Shared hosting 25GB NVMe + 1 TB Bandwidth @1.49$/Month
  • IPv6 Slab (On purchase of German or Canadian VPS) 1GB RAM, 10GB SSD @1.5$/Month
  • IPv6 Extra Slab PRO 4 GB Ram 3vCPU 30GB SSD @3$/Month

German Offers:
Cupon: GermanVPS get's you 50%off on all the lineup on longer term offers.
Cupon: GERMANVPS2 get's you 25%off on all the lineup monthly.
Check alll servers here

VM's:
2GB Ram
2 vCPU
15 GB NVMe
Price: 2.25$/Month
Longer Term: 1.5$/Month
Order Here

6GB Ram
3 vCPU
30 GB NVMe
Price: 5.25$/Month
Longer Term: 3.5$/Month
Order Here

10GB Ram
3 vCPU
40 GB NVMe
Longer Term: 6.5$/Month
Order Here

And last offer:
In the purchase of a German VPS (without discount) get a 60% off on any Canadian VPS. Cupon code: mixitup
Lasts 3 billing cycles.

1. There is limited stock on the 50%off promo in Germany.
  2. You may order as many addons and services as you want. We have enough stock.
  3. If you read all, great. Here is a hidden discount . Use promocode shhh

Longer Term: Quarterly and beyond.

Canada looking glass: Canada.lg.hosterlabs.net

Canada CPU's
Intel Xeon-E 2288G ( 8 Cores / 16 threads ) Max Speed @5Ghz with overclocking.
Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6 c / 12 t - 3.3 GHz / 4.5 GHz
Intel Xeon E3-1245v2

Germany
AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

• German looking glass?

• Wanted to order but it kept throwing "The nameserver prefix is invalid" message.

Even when I used validited one.

• hosterlabshosterlabs Hosting Provider

@Aluminat said:
    Wanted to order but it kept throwing "The nameserver prefix is invalid" message.

Even when I used validited one.

Just try ns1 and ns2

Im sorry it’s a whmcs thing. I will disable it in the future.

@nyamenk said:
    German looking glass?

We are working on it. Not available yet...

• Promo code GermanVPS has already expired?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

germanvps good stuff. already have a YABS for it.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@Freek said:
    Promo code GermanVPS has already expired?

Sorry about that! It was a bug, it seems we had to promo codes with the same name, one expired.

@cybertech said:
    germanvps good stuff. already have a YABS for it.

Thanks!

• Out of curiosity: What was the hidden discount? ?

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @hosterlabs said:

@Freek said:
    Promo code GermanVPS has already expired?

Sorry about that! It was a bug, it seems we had to promo codes with the same name, one expired.

Thanks, the promocode is working now, but I have some questions/remarks before I order.

@Brueggus said:
    Out of curiosity: What was the hidden discount? ?

It's still there. If you click it, you'll know ;)

• @Freek said: @Brueggus said:
    Out of curiosity: What was the hidden discount? It's still there. If you click it, you'll know

Yeah, but the promo code has expired.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @Freek said: Since when have you been in business?

According to the Delaware company register:

Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 12/30/2020

• @benz said:

@Freek said: Since when have you been in business?

According to the Delaware company register:

Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 12/30/2020

Hmm, that doesn't really compute with the date their provider tag was issued, which was August 2020 according to: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/registered-providers

Please elaborate, @hosterlabs .

edited January 2021

We were running in Mexico under a different fiscal regime.

It’s called persona física con actividad empresarial. As we looked at our tax situation and rates we decided Delaware was best to avoid price hikes! This way we avoided paying IVA ( VAT ) and lots of other taxes not existent in the US. Also , we became from a sole proprietary into a corporation per say.

We decided the us was best because of Mexican red tape and more legal situations.

Mexico is sadly just not competitive under our eyes ( our team ). Everything is crazy expensive and slow. We had been trying for months to change our fiscal regime here from what is called persona física ( sole proprietary) into a persona moral ( corporation ). Also we contacted accountants which were completely lost about our tax situation. They were very confused and said that there are different tax rates for payments in dollars and euros and so on. We had three accountants give up on us! It’s an interesting story I might do a blog post :)

Thanked by (2)benz Freek

I think since 2017 or before but it was not as serious. It was just a side project. I only used it to give services to few known people. But we started offering more services and I took it really seriously since April-March 2020

Regarding the contact page, the entire site is undergoing a redesign. We are a bit behind on some pages, sorry for that.

Thanked by (1)Freek
    edited January 2021

@Brueggus said:
    Out of curiosity: What was the hidden discount? ?

It was a 40% off on the 1$/month vps. Quarterly onwards . So it was more like 0.6$/month

We had two available. It was gone within 10 minutes the first and the second 15 min.

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • @hosterlabs said: GermanVPS

Well, waited too long there.
    Apparently sold out.

• As I can't edit my previous comment:
    Do you plan to offer v6 only servers in Germany too?

Hello Benz,

That is indeed something we plan if our Canadian v6 only nodes are successful and profitable. As of now, we subsidize IPv6 heavily to appeal to the consumer, as you may know, it has a lot of limitations. It might be coming in the next 2-3 months.

Thanked by (1)benz

@benz said:

@hosterlabs said: GermanVPS

Well, waited too long there.
    Apparently sold out.

We restocked German location :)

Thanked by (2)benz Freek
  • edited January 2021

Thanks for the explanation and transparency, @hosterlabs . Appreciate it.

Two more remarks;

• Your first welcome email only contains an IPv6 address. The second welcome email contains both IPv4 and IPv6.
    • Your SPF record does not exist, causing your emails to end up in SPAM.
    Received-SPF: Permerror (SPF Permanent Error: empty domain:: a:) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=209.85.XXX.XXX; helo=mail-qt1-f170.google.com; [email protected]; receiver=<REDACTED>

YABS bench can be found here: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/54425/#Comment_54425

@Freek said:
    Thanks for the explanation and transparency, @hosterlabs . Appreciate it.

Two more remarks;

• Your first welcome email only contains an IPv6 address. The second welcome email contains both IPv4 and IPv6.
    • Your SPF record does not exist, causing your emails to end up in SPAM.
    Received-SPF: Permerror (SPF Permanent Error: empty domain:: a:) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=209.85.XXX.XXX; helo=mail-qt1-f170.google.com; [email protected]; receiver=<REDACTED>

YABS bench can be found here: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/54425/#Comment_54425

That is weird, we do have SPF records and DKIM. I will follow up thanks for the remarks!

• @hosterlabs said:
    Regarding the contact page, the entire site is undergoing a redesign. We are a bit behind on some pages, sorry for that.

All images used in your Knowledge Base are showing 404's as well. E.g.
    https://hosterlabs.net/panel/knowledgebase/5/How-to-BootorRebootorShutdown-my-server.html

Additionally, Chinese characters show up in WHMCS...."Status: 客戶已回覆" ......

edited January 2021

@Freek said:

@hosterlabs said:

All images used in your Knowledge Base are showing 404's as well. E.g.
    https://hosterlabs.net/panel/knowledgebase/5/How-to-BootorRebootorShutdown-my-server.html

Additionally, Chinese characters show up in WHMCS...."Status: 客戶已回覆" ......

Hello Freek,

Could you please share a screenshot for further troubleshooting=?
    This is what I see:
    http://talk.lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/qk/up8eg8ycqzq1.png

Additionally, our KB is on docs.hosterlabs.net

• Here you go. First image links to: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/images/kb/1_Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-20.15.49.png
    You should be able to find it in the source/HTML code as well...

@Freek said:

Here you go. First image links to: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/images/kb/1_Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-20.15.49.png
    You should be able to find it in the source/HTML code as well...

Thank you for your feedback, this has been fixed.

• @hosterlabs
    do you have IP test for the German location?

• edited March 2021

@hosterlabs said: 4GB of RAM +2 GB of RAM (Limited Promo)

Just a reminder for people who've bought that package - check if you still got 6GB of RAM, mine got deduced silently.

• @benz said:

Just a reminder for people who've bought that package - check if you still got 6GB of RAM, mine got deduced silently.

Odd... mine still looks fine. Have you tried shutting it down and booting it again from the panel?

Thanked by (1)benz

@benz said:

Yes we made a mistake in your case, it will be increased again. We mixed up the dates.

• @Brueggus said:

@benz said:

Odd... mine still looks fine. Have you tried shutting it down and booting it again from the panel?

Actually, this was terrible advice: After a reboot my server's RAM allocation shrunk from 6 to 4 GB. I don't have a response from their support yet, let's see what they have to say.