Mac VPS

Hi everyone, long time no see :lol:

I am looking for a mac OS VPS where I can run xcode. Need to build the app (react-native)

Suggest me something please.

Thank you.

⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ Thanked by (1281): verjin

Thanked by (1)Asim
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanked by (1)yoursunny

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• No monthly pricing mention
    Only hourly is there

• ialexpwialexpw OGServices Provider

@verjin said:

No monthly pricing mention
    Only hourly is there

2.40 EUR per day and 73 EUR per month

Syuh - sftp, rsync & rclone accessible storage from 50GB to TBs.

• Perhaps https://cloudxmac.com/ ?

Have no experience with them but I think it is the other brand of greencloudvps (found on their website footer).

Thanked by (1)NDTN
  • Awesome bois, checking scaleways now

• alwyzonalwyzon Hosting Provider
    edited February 2021

It‘s not exactly what you asked for, but there is a gigantic market for used Apple products. Yes, even a >5 year old Mac Mini is still pricy, but on the other hand if you need it only for 2-3 months you will also be able to sell it for roughly the same price you bought it. That might be cheaper then renting. (Especially if you don‘t go hourly, but monthly.) Just as an idea. Plus, you can attach real, physical devices to a real Mac. ;)

Thanked by (1)Asim

Alwyzon - Virtual Servers in Austria starting at 4,49 €/month (excl. VAT)

• Try GreenVPS
    @NDTN

Thanked by (1)NDTN
  • mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Not sure that Apple allows their OS to be installed in a virtual environment.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @mikho said:
    Not sure that Apple allows their OS to be installed in a virtual environment.

Used to allow it on Apple hardware, so running a virtual macOS on macOS ... (Dunno if this still applies, especially with the new CPU architecture.)

• Is Hackintosh still alive?

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@gks said:
    Is Hackintosh still alive?

Pretty much, with some issues.
    Depending on hardware used, things like bluetooth or wifi might not work

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• Used to be a Hackintosher, until one day I decided not to deal with fixing drivers anymore and switched to Linux.

Wonder how Hackintosh will move forward after Apple completely switches to ARM.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said: Wonder how Hackintosh will move forward after Apple completely switches to ARM.

Pikintosh?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • By the time newer versions of MacOS are no longer supported on Intels, ARM based desk/lap tops might well become a thing.