Let say Hello Telia ! Crazy offer inside !

cociucociu OG
edited February 2021 in Offers

Hello Dear LES customers ,

today we have the pleasure to tell you we have add a nice peering to our network (Telia Upstream) for Oradea and Bucharest location , so let celebrate with a crazy offer :

50gb NVME +Storage kvm 3.6tb

2 core E5-2680v4
2 gb ram ddr4
Disk1 50gb nvme raid10
Disk 2 3.6 tb Hdd raid10
10tb traffic/mo (1gbps dedicated line) the port will be 10gbps shared but if you abuse we will limit to 1gbps
1 ipv4
price 76 eur/year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=579

PLEASE NOTE : this is a verry limited quantity because we will dedicate only 2 nodes for this offer , also is a pre-order and we can tard up to 1 week in provide this so please do not open tikets asking when we will activate it because i will directly refund and you will lost your chanse to have it, after provided we will change the next due date . Also the service will be provided in Bucharest location.

You have 5 days money back guarantee after the service is activated .

Any question please feel free to ask.

Edit : once you get the vm activated you must to go to client area and mount the second disk of 3.6 tb . The vps by default will see only the 50gb nvme.

Comments

• tempting .... for now do you have a test ip?

• @ehab said: tempting .... for now do you have a test ip?

5 days money back guarantee ... no question asked.

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

Just out of curiosity, why not Cogent (thought you had smth on the way)?

• cociucociu OG
    edited February 2021

@lentro said: Just out of curiosity, why not Cogent (thought you had smth on the way)?

Cogent is one of the most shit tier1 i have seen , After prepay a setup fee + upfront for a month , wait 3 month to be installed his response was : our abuse department was see some of your own ips in Spamhouse and due of this until is removed we cannot install the port. MY Answer : FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER DURRING 3 MONTH WHAT YOU MADE ME TO WAIT THIS SHIT INSTALATION . sO YOU CAN PUT THE PORT IN YOUR ASS AND SAY GOOD BY , MY MONEY WILL NOT BE SPENDED WITH THIS SHIT.

I swere this was my words what i have put in capslook. So in Hostsolutions will be difficult to see cogent start from now. Compared with telia wo was installed in 3 days after prepay and more no setup fee ... _ prefere to pay a little more but have a good partner .

My BIG QUESTION to congent is : what happen if the line is installed and for any reason you are posted in Spamhouse ? is suspend the line ? Spamhouse is a shit this days , many providers is complain ...

This is a short History but durring 3 month was many many shit. So the next one will be Level3 added in Abril.

• Well, I'm rock-hard.

Thanked by (1)nyamenk
  • didn't i say cociu can always tickle your balls wallet?

• @ehab said:
    didn't i say cociu can always tickle your balls wallet?

Both, really.

• @ehab said: didn't i say cociu can always tickle your balls wallet?

give me your adress and i will send a sister there who will charge your :) hahaha

@BusterWolf said: tickle your balls wallet?

Thanked by (2)ehab skorupion
  • No IPv6 hall of shame

• GitHub
    • Google Cloud
    • Oracle Cloud
    • Outlook
    • MXroute
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • HostSolutions (unless you pay €100 sister setup fee)
    • IOFlood
    • KhanWebHost
    • Spearware Networks
    • Wishosting
    • Reprise Hosting
    • Limitless Hosting
    • HostWebis

Include IPv6, by default, to get delisted.

Thanked by (3)Ganonk jixun ivysaur

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@cociu said: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER DURRING 3 MONTH WHAT YOU MADE ME TO WAIT THIS SHIT INSTALATION . sO YOU CAN PUT THE PORT IN YOUR ASS AND SAY GOOD BY , MY MONEY WILL NOT BE SPENDED WITH THIS SHIT.

Lol, esp if that is what was you actually sent hahhahha.

Thanks for the perspective though, I have been working on a deal with them so good to keep in mind if they are that sensitive (I assume they kept the money). I assume Telia was much more expensive than Cogent though (and has better connectivity within EU :) )...

• @yoursunny said: HostSolutions (unless you pay €100 sister setup fee)

this is the old price , we have upgrade in 2021 to 69 eur setup poition

Thanked by (2)lentro yoursunny

@cociu said: (1gbps dedicated line) the port will be 10gbps shared but if you abuse we will limit to 1gbps

Can you please clarify? you have 1gbps dedicated but can use 10gbps (but will be limited to your 1gbps if you abuse)? Or is it a server has 10gbps, which you can burst up to, but will be limited if you abuse that?

• @lentro said: I assume they kept the money)

nope i have get my money back , i cannot complain ... but after share all my business papers , block the money 3 month , spend my time ... i dont think is so profesional. To make a ideea yes Telia is 30% more but is worth any penny.

Thanked by (2)lentro kkrajk
  • @lentro said: Can you please clarify? you have 1gbps dedicated but can use 10gbps (but will be limited to your 1gbps if you abuse)? Or is it a server has 10gbps, which you can burst up to, but will be limited if you abuse that?

the kvm will have 10gbps port speed (we will guarantee 1gbps speed anytime) , you can do 5gbps traffic durring 5 min for exemple but if you make all day/night traffic the vm will be changed to 1gbps port speed. i hope i have been explicit, if you still not understand let me know and i will tray better.

Thanked by (1)lentro

@cociu said: nope i have get my money back , i cannot complain ... but after share all my business papers , block the money 3 month , spend my time ... i dont think is so profesional. To make a ideea yes Telia is 30% more but is worth any penny.

Oh, Cogent is actually p good then, and Telia's pricing impresses me, thought they'd be like 2x Cogent's pricing, at least in US it seems so

@cociu said: i hope i have been explicit, if you still not understand let me know and i will tray better.

Thanks for the clarification, no way that I need 10gbps haha but I was just curious. 2 GB RAM + 2 CPU + 50gb NVMe is amazing for the price, then combined with the 3.6TB hdd, it's an amazing deal but sadly I'm too busy dealing with my own GPU servers right now :(

• cociucociu OG
    edited February 2021

@lentro said: Oh, Cogent is actually p good then,

some years ago cogent had the most congested network and the clients was quit all , after make a upgrade now for the moment is ok but we will talk in 1-2 years ... the cogent is not spend money in improove only when is critical. Telia for what i have see is always quality so yes i prefere to spend +30 % more compared with cogent but man .... is quality.

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • @lentro said: I'm too busy dealing with my own GPU servers right now

if you mine some "sister" you know what you need to do no ?

• There are better plans.

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=57

$13.00USD Monthly
    Starter 1 -10gbps (120 Available)

1 core
    2048 gb ram
    20gb ssd raid10
    2tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    10gbps port speed (shared)

Thanked by (1)lentro

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@cociu said: cogend had the most congested network and the clients was quit all

Oh, I was referring to their business practices. They've always been the most congested but cheapest. Here's a really interesting article from 10 years ago: https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2008/1013/064.html?sh=491435e02622

Thought their business practices improved (buy up a competitor, then sue their creditors for letting you buy them? Wtf!), and I meant that you confirmed that.

When the dust settled, Schaeffer had traded 13% of Cogent for $132 million in net cash and all of Allied Riser's fiber network. As a kicker, the pugnacious Schaeffer sued Allied Riser's board for having agreed to merge with Cogent. The suit cited the duty of loyalty owed to the bondholders. Allied Riser's insurers settled, paying Cogent $5 million from its directors' and officers' insurance policy.

And then:

Schaeffer next turned his sights on bigger prey: PSINet, the world's second-biggest Internet service provider, when it filed for bankruptcy in May 2001. PSINet had $4.3 billion in debt and $300 million in cash. The secured creditors, mostly telecom equipment vendors, were owed $600 million and wanted to get all the cash quickly before it burned off. The unsecured creditors, who held the other $3.7 billion of the debt, were holding up the bankruptcy in hopes of cutting a better deal.

Schaeffer played the two groups against each other expertly. He persuaded both sides to let him buy PSINet for $10 million and shut down the business. That halted the cash burn, pleasing the secured creditors. His next move did not.

He began picking apart most of PSINet's network, moving scores of routers and switches to four warehouses. He called the secured creditors but they had no interest in taking the collateral back. Schaeffer then had the court issue an abandonment order, which voided the equipment from the bankruptcy and put the secured and unsecured creditors on equal footing. After that the court parceled out the $300 million pro rata to the creditors. The unsecured creditors had agreed to pay Cogent $40 million to get the deal done, which exactly covered the $10 million Schaeffer paid for the company and the $30 million he paid out in severance. (Cogent extended job offers to 53 of PSINet's 9,000 employees.) He ended up with the assets of PSINet at no cost. "You can't beat free," says Schaeffer.

• @cociu said:

@ehab said: didn't i say cociu can always tickle your balls wallet?

give me your adress and i will send a sister there who will charge your :) hahaha

@BusterWolf said: tickle your balls wallet?

I like the idea of a 'balls wallet' - keep dem balls safe.

• HOST: ferdinand                                     Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
      1.|-- _gateway                                       0.0%    10    9.3   8.4   6.2  10.4   1.5
      2.|-- ip53a9b70c.static.kabel-deutschland.de         0.0%    10   14.0  17.2  14.0  22.3   3.2
      3.|-- ip5886cb69.static.kabel-deutschland.de         0.0%    10   15.5  17.1  14.5  20.8   2.1
      4.|-- 145.254.3.62                                   0.0%    10   48.4  25.6  15.8  48.4  12.3
      5.|-- 145.254.2.215                                  0.0%    10   20.6  20.7  15.8  36.3   6.0
      6.|-- ae9-100-xcr1.hac.cw.net                        0.0%    10   14.7  17.8  14.7  20.3   1.8
      7.|-- hbg-b2-link.ip.twelve99.net                    0.0%    10   16.9  20.0  15.2  31.6   4.5
      8.|-- hbg-bb4-link.ip.twelve99.net                  40.0%    10   56.7  55.9  54.4  57.8   1.3
      9.|-- ffm-bb2-link.ip.twelve99.net                   0.0%    10   53.5  57.0  53.5  61.0   2.5
     10.|-- win-bb4-link.ip.twelve99.net                   0.0%    10   58.2  60.1  51.2  91.9  11.7
     11.|-- buca-b2-link.ip.twelve99.net                   0.0%    10   57.9  69.6  55.0 140.9  26.3
     12.|-- buca-b1-link.ip.twelve99.net                   0.0%    10   58.5  58.4  52.2  70.1   5.5
     13.|-- m247-svc077162-lag000518.ip.twelve99-cust.net  0.0%    10   58.3  58.1  53.1  64.6   3.6
     14.|-- my.ip.is.hidden                                0.0%    10   61.3  57.2  52.8  63.4   3.2

<3

Thanked by (1)cociu

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

@cociu said: if you mine some "sister" you know what you need to do no ?

hahahha, if we count the price I'm paying at DCs, I'm at like $0.25/kWh. Was seriously considering renting a warehouse, running a Cogent line and cutting my cost to $0.12/kWh but the main challenge is finding GPUs right now.

Btw -- mining is profitable even though I'm paying 5x what I was crypto mining professionally. Then again, who mines at DCs? :lol:

Don't worry, I focus on machine learning bc that's the business long term but yeah, I idle mine

• Maybe time to finally join the @cociu bandwagon, especially since my salary came today..
    Care to share which DC you are using here in Buc?

• @daffy said:
    Maybe time to finally join the @cociu bandwagon, especially since my salary came today..

i am always transparent , is m247

Thanked by (1)daffy
  • @cociu said:

@daffy said:
    Maybe time to finally join the @cociu bandwagon, especially since my salary came today..

i am always transparent , is m247

Excellent, should only be 2-3ms from me. I will consider it overnight :)

BTW, if I want to change from Digi at home, which provider would you recommend? :p

• @daffy said: BTW, if I want to change from Digi at home, which provider would you recommend?

for home no one , in Oradea Hostsolution :) . Now ... digi is the most chep here but ... is like you got also. I have multiple dedicated line in ostsolutions when we have start but after grow and consume really what we have pay was denied to continue with the contract , luky me was remain 4 years of contract so i have suck all possible from them ... but now not atractive. The old UPC was verry good but now with the fusion with Vodafone is a real shit. DO NOT GO WITH Telekom Romania !

• When do we say Hello to IPv6 at HostSolutions?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @thedp said: When do we say Hello to IPv6 at HostSolutions?

you mean for free ? because @yoursunny is offered yet for 100 eur :) . We will do a upgrade to our network wich is prepared and open the serbia too and ONLY after this i will bombardate with ipv6 . ETA maximum 1-2 month depend if we do not face some unprogramated issues or workload. But yes is a priority , more i will offer kvm only with ipv6 for who will look such config.

Thanked by (4)lentro TheDP benj0x Janevski
This discussion has been closed.