Let say Hello Telia ! Crazy offer inside !

Comments

• @cociu said:

@thedp said: When do we say Hello to IPv6 at HostSolutions?

you mean for free ? because @yoursunny is offered yet for 100 eur :) . We will do a upgrade to our network wich is prepared and open the serbia too and ONLY after this i will bombardate with ipv6 . ETA maximum 1-2 month depend if we do not face some unprogramated issues or workload. But yes is a priority , more i will offer kvm only with ipv6 for who will look such config.

Thanks for the info and I hope evertything goes smoothly.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @cociu what's your CPU usage policy on these

• btw I like the language "English" with the Romanian mix inside. There's also another "English" which is pure English, however the bit Romanian in-between feels great.

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • @benj0x said:
    @cociu what's your CPU usage policy on these

Don’t be a cunt or he’ll break your sisters in half?

Thanked by (2)benj0x cociu
  • benj0xbenj0x OG
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said:

@benj0x said:
    @cociu what's your CPU usage policy on these

Don’t be a cunt or he’ll break your sisters in half?

well, guess then we'll be fine. I'm currently using 12.5% of a single core Xeon E5-2690v2 and the CPU here seems like an upgrade.

I love your style of answering by the way. Just as I love cocius messages full of emotions, bad English and hosting insights. Great place these threads, especially with the calm atmosphere around here. Hehe.

Thanked by (2)cociu lentro
  • @cociu said:
    Hello Dear LES customers ,

today we have the pleasure to tell you we have add a nice peering to our network (Telia Upstream) for Oradea and Bucharest location , so let celebrate with a crazy offer :

I'm don't see Telia only twelve99.net and euroweb. When you will change routing and can i'm stay on euroweb in Oradea?

• benj0xbenj0x OG
    edited February 2021

@ofit said:

@cociu said:

today we have the pleasure to tell you we have add a nice peering to our network (Telia Upstream) for Oradea and Bucharest location , so let celebrate with a crazy offer :

I'm don't see Telia only twelve99.net and euroweb. When you will change routing and can i'm stay on euroweb in Oradea?

twelve99.net is telia??

AS1299 = Telia

Thanked by (1)ofit
  • @benj0x said:

@ofit said:

@cociu said:

twelve99.net is telia??

AS1299 = Telia

I'm didn't knew that twelve 99 is part of telia but it awful work to my location while euroweb work great.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

does network upgrade include all existing VPS as well? or only for this new deal?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Hello Telia !

• @cybertech said:
    does network upgrade include all existing VPS as well? or only for this new deal?

The sisters are impartial, So a happy ending for all those who are onboard or onbed ( ? ).

• @Rahul said: happy ending for all those who are onboard

@cybertech said: does network upgrade include all existing VPS as well? or only for this new deal?

yes the upgrade is for all , still have some nodes to swich but in 1-2 days all will have the same.

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @cociu said:

@daffy said: BTW, if I want to change from Digi at home, which provider would you recommend?

for home no one , in Oradea Hostsolution :) . Now ... digi is the most chep here but ... is like you got also. I have multiple dedicated line in ostsolutions when we have start but after grow and consume really what we have pay was denied to continue with the contract , luky me was remain 4 years of contract so i have suck all possible from them ... but now not atractive. The old UPC was verry good but now with the fusion with Vodafone is a real shit. DO NOT GO WITH Telekom Romania !

Yeah, Digi is shit but Telekom is worse from what I hear. Thinking maybe Orange..

Haven't been to Oradea yet, but might go this summer! :)

• @daffy said: Haven't been to Oradea yet, but might go this summer!

is one of the best city in Romania to visit ... so you know what you need to do , call me to take some drink !

Thanked by (1)daffy
  • @ofit said:

@benj0x said:

@ofit said:

@cociu said:

twelve99.net is telia??

AS1299 = Telia

I'm didn't knew that twelve 99 is part of telia but it awful work to my location while euroweb work great.

Telia and TeliaCarrier are separating thats why they renamed to twelve99

• Thanks for the great offer @cociu . Hopefully network peering to my country is good.

• cociucociu OG
    edited February 2021

@fragpic said: Hopefully network peering to my country is good.

once is delivered if you have any issue please open a tiket , because i ope meantime to be implemented level3 too so we will play with you until you will get the best. if not yo have the money back guarantee.

• fragpicfragpic OG
    edited February 2021

@cociu said: once is delivered if you have any issue please open a tiket , because i ope meantime to be implemented level3 too so we will play with you until you will get the best. if not yo have the money back guarantee.

Sure, will do.

• What happens if I would exceed the bandwidth limit?

• @benj0x said:
    What happens if I would exceed the bandwidth limit?

Prepare sisters.....

Thanked by (2)fragpic benj0x
  • @cociu said:

@fragpic said: Hopefully network peering to my country is good.

once is delivered if you have any issue please open a tiket , because i ope meantime to be implemented level3 too so we will play with you until you will get the best. if not yo have the money back guarantee.

That's actually really good; since CenturyLink acquired Level3 here in the US and I have a CenturyLink line to my house, I may have to get this... Very tempting offer.

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• @benj0x said: What happens if I would exceed the bandwidth limit?

for the moment our system is suspend until the next cycle , but working with the developer to be instead suspend to be limited to 10mbps so finnaly willbe implemented some day .

• +30 in stok

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • @cociu do you have public accessible monitoring? for example https://www.clouviderstatus.net/

• @cociu said:
    +30 in stok

Alright, I guess that after all these years, I have to try your service.

• @hey said: @cociu do you have public accessible monitoring? for example https://www.clouviderstatus.net/

in the last 3 month the uptime is 100% except the mentenance what we post in our website. Any way we work for a new webpage and will have 2 different external monitors and will be publik

• Has anyone got theirs provisioned yet?
    Post YABS if you can.

• I caved and got one, after seeing the improvements to the network as promised (good on you cociu :) ). Excited to get mine provisioned and will benchmark and post results here unless someone beats me to it.

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• edited March 2021

(Deleted)****Sorry wrong thread

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• fragpicfragpic OG
    edited March 2021

@cociu It's been almost 2 weeks since the order was placed. Can you give us an update on the provisioning?

This discussion has been closed.