KS-1 Available for transfer if anyone Interested.

edited March 2021 in General

Hey.as topic says Kimsufi KS-1 server is available for transfer.. Admin sorry if the the category is inappropriate

Comments

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Please write what you expect in return for this.
    If you are willing to hand it over for free or if you want to be paid for the transfer.

What's the renewal price and time?

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @mikho said:
    Please write what you expect in return for this.
    If you are willing to hand it over for free or if you want to be paid for the transfer.

What's the renewal price and time?

Hoping for $10 and renewal would be 4.79 euros renewal date is 24th of march 2021

• KS1 is available multiple times a week, so I don't see a point here.
    The 10$ in setup fees is what would you pay anyway.

Also, you can't transfer servers, only account's including your private data etc.

• edited March 2021

@Neoon said:
    KS1 is available multiple times a week, so I don't see a point here.
    The 10$ in setup fees is what would you pay anyway.

Also, you can't transfer servers, only account's including your private data etc.

Transfer is possible but, takes a lot of time . Both of you have to open ticket and hope they reply on ticket also the owner has to provide many paperwork (identification,etc)
    But the transfer is possible

Also is there any way to get notified when when stocks appear?

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• @codelock said:
    Also is there any way to get notified when when stocks appear?

You can use this website to get an email about stock or even a sms if you have a French number https://kimsufi-notifier.com/

Thanked by (1)angstrom
  • Hope this isn't in SBG.

• @willie said:
    Hope this isn't in SBG.

I sense a meme coming in..

Thanked by (2)InceptionHosting Ouji
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

@K4Y5 said:

@willie said:
    Hope this isn't in SBG.

I sense a meme coming in..

low quality OC

Thanked by (2)K4Y5 ehab

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• So, is it still available for transfer? Unfortunately for folks in the US, the United States Postal Service has a restriction on shipping crematorial remains.

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• @CamoYoshi said:
    So, is it still available for transfer? Unfortunately for folks in the US, the United States Postal Service has a restriction on shipping crematorial remains.

Thanked by (1)CamoYoshi
  • @willie said:
    Hope this isn't in SBG.

Nope this is from Gravelines

• Did you confirmed that is indeed possible to transfer ?

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider

@danielcardosopt said:
    Did you confirmed that is indeed possible to transfer ?

Sorry if I'm a little bit late, this is possible to transfer. I'm not sure if @Sanjue007 still has it available, but I've contacted support about transferring my own KS-1 in GRA.

Here was the response I received:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kimsufi regarding the change of ownership. It would be my pleasure to assist you in this matter.

If you would like to transfer your server to another kimsifu customer, there are two steps to follow.

First, you would need to open a support ticket requesting this (Skip this part as this ticket is already created).

Please be sure to include the other customer’s client ID (account number) and specifically which server and services attached to the server.

Additionally, we would also request that the other party contact us confirming that they wish to take over the responsibility of the server(s) and attached services in question.

Please note that the other person's account must be in the same region as you.

Once the other person created his/her ticket please provide the ticket number here.

Thanks.

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• It's gone guys.i let that go since no one was interested.