Yet Another Cociu Top Up

lentrolentro Hosting Provider
Get ready to have a unique ryzen kvm !
Our ryzen production coming in 2 weeks!

After testing during 2 full month our ryzen production line is ready to be lunch in the next coming 2 weeks , Like always we want to celebrate this with our existing clients who made all this possible and who is beleve in us and is help us to grow every month and we are verry grateful for this.

Some features what was activated in the last month in order to add more quality to our serice :

1) we have add +100gbps port speed with TELIA in Bucharest and Oradea locations (Oradea is pending to be implemented) 
2) We have made a huge upgrade to our main router in Bucharest 
3) we are upgrade the port speed from 1gbps to 10gbps FOR FREE in all services (will take time but we hope in 2-3 month have all done) 
4) Negociating this days LEVEL 3 upstream in order to add this upstream to our network.

So  where is the promo ? like always will be a credit bonus one because is more easy for our clients to choose the desired package than offer a tipical one. More the credit bonus can be spend in the existing services also : 

Right now, here's the deal we have for you:
- 50% extra on any credit deposit, which will be added manually (in 24h-48h) to your account.

Here is the link 

Terms:
- You must have an active service with us;
- The credit is NOT refundable;
- You can't have any other open invoice to benefit for a 50% credit.
- no decimals ! (we do this manually so let make it multiple of 1 eur to have a better speed  -thanks.)
-Only one transaction allowed 
-Maximum upload is 3000 eur/account.

This promotion is valid from 18.03.2021 to 21.03.2021.

Thanks for been part  of our business!
HostSolutions.ro Team.
Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

• Mhm, tempting.

I really like how he always said in the past that this will be the last promo like this and then another one followed. However, I really appreciate the business development ;)

But: Why is he always doing such promotions when I have almost no spare money to throw at him? InceptionHosting already took this month's budget for server stuff. Argh!

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

The last email I saw posted seemed to be written by a third party (Maybe Miguel?) but this is the true flavour.

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • edited March 2021

I wonder whether we really need two threads about this.

https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/2678/hostsolutions-now-serving-food

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:

I've already flagged my own post for being aduplicate.

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

• @teamacc said:

@angstrom said:

I've already flagged my own post for being aduplicate.

Ah, right, you were second. (My apologies to @lentro , who was first.)

Thanked by (1)lentro

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• I know they've said time and time again they're stopping credit bonuses but service has been great recently... so topped up :p

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@cociu

In your email, you state the maximum deposit is 3,000 euros, yet there seems to be a 1,500 euro limit:

The following errors occurred:
    Maximum Deposit amount is €1500.00EUR

• @mikewazar said:
    I know they've said time and time again they're stopping credit bonuses but service has been great recently... so topped up :p

I even skipped the last, supposedly final, 50% offer as my service went completely down the pan, thinking I would abandon ship.

Turned out to be a rogue server, switched to a new node and things have been superb since, for the cost, leaving me regretting missing the opportunity. Glad to see it return (one more time?)

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
    edited March 2021

@SmallWeb said:
    The last email I saw posted seemed to be written by a third party (Maybe Miguel?) but this is the true flavour.

Nop! That wasn't me. ??
    I think.. ?

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee lentro
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

hmmmm their 2680v4 has been great so far. how much should I top up in anticipation of their ryzens?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Now I know this isn't support desk but has support rate gone up? I sent a billing ticket on the 21st that's still unanswered

• @mikewazar said:
    Now I know this isn't support desk but has support rate gone up? I sent a billing ticket on the 21st that's still unanswered

My ticket on 21st still waiting, too...

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

topped up on 21st and got the extra creds next day. now just lying in wait for the next big boom :p

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Yet another no

Thanked by (1)FreeBSD

Domains for sale: vmhosting.net | vpsz.net