[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)!

124»

Comments

• @DianTama said: But I think 4G-4CPU is not that special since it's still available to order now

Aah... right. But they'll be gone soon and I'm sure a few laggards will whine about it. Never hurts to offer though before letting (rare and good deals) go.

• @nullnothere said:

@DianTama said: I will cancel my SKVM-4G-4CPU

I'd say if allowed, offer/transfer it to folks who have a use case for it. I think those of us who managed to get a (good) VM are very lucky and there are many others who would really be happy to take it off you whenever you're done.

Great way to give back to the community and keep the jewels in the "family".

Transfers are not allowed, I already asked.

• @MaxKVM is it possible to upgrade an existing 1G VM to 4G-4C VM? I see the upgrade option for all other plans, but not this one.

• MaxKVMMaxKVM Hosting Provider

As promised, here are a few promotion codes if you missed out on the 01-01-2021 promo:

01-01-2021-FDHA7I4D0E
    01-01-2021-M3LNM0Z9Q9
    01-01-2021-P6829AXVMP
    01-01-2021-QY2J9VDA37
    01-01-2021-SWA2B8W6SY

This should be the last of the promo codes. The SKVM-256M, SKVM-2G-2CPU, and SKVM-4G-4CPU will not be available after midnight tonight.

Good luck! B)

Thanked by (2)devsda chocolateshirt

@K4Y5 said:
    @MaxKVM is it possible to upgrade an existing 1G VM to 4G-4C VM? I see the upgrade option for all other plans, but not this one.

There should be no issue upgrading the from the 1G to the 4G-4CPU. That should be available through the control panel.

• @MaxKVM said:
    As promised, here are a few promotion codes if you missed out on the 01-01-2021 promo:

01-01-2021-FDHA7I4D0E
    01-01-2021-M3LNM0Z9Q9
    01-01-2021-P6829AXVMP
    01-01-2021-QY2J9VDA37
    01-01-2021-SWA2B8W6SY

This should be the last of the promo codes. The SKVM-256M, SKVM-2G-2CPU, and SKVM-4G-4CPU will not be available after midnight tonight.

Good luck! B)

All gone already (expired?)

• @Freek said:

@MaxKVM said:

01-01-2021-FDHA7I4D0E
    01-01-2021-M3LNM0Z9Q9
    01-01-2021-P6829AXVMP
    01-01-2021-QY2J9VDA37
    01-01-2021-SWA2B8W6SY

Good luck! B)

All gone already (expired?)

Ran out..

• K4Y5K4Y5 OG
    edited January 2021

@MaxKVM said:

@K4Y5 said:
    @MaxKVM is it possible to upgrade an existing 1G VM to 4G-4C VM? I see the upgrade option for all other plans, but not this one.

There should be no issue upgrading the from the 1G to the 4G-4CPU. That should be available through the control panel.

Weird, been trying it for a couple of days, no joy. At first, I thought it was a stock issue, until I checked the direct link to pid=14.
    Could you please reply to this post in case you fix this little issue, before you EOL the product? :tongue:

Screenshot:

• Is anyone idling SKVM-4G-4CPU?
    I am interested in it.

• @pkr said:
    Is anyone idling SKVM-4G-4CPU?
    I am interested in it.

I have, but MaxKVM doesn't allow transfers and I have another VPS in my account that I actively use. Stupid.

• LeeLee OG
    edited April 2021

@Freek said: Stupid.

I saw what you did there.

• @Freek said: that I actively use

I'd rather be careful then to not trigger attitudes, just sayin'

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @Falzo said:

@Freek said: that I actively use

I am going to cancel vps8 this month.
    1GB, $1.50/month, LUMPOFCOAL.
    It's being replaced by box8.

vps8 performs well and has great connectivity, but the "stupid" ticket is making a toxic relationship.
    "We don't know the text here is visible to the user" isn't a valid argument, as you should have learned and tested the system.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@pkr (and @K4Y5 if still interested - sorry didn’t see your comment in the madness) please open a ticket and an order will be generated for the 4G-4CPU.

@Freek @yoursunny please open a ticket with this comment linked if you would like to be refunded for the remaining days in your billing cycle.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • fragrant :3

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • edited April 2021

@yoursunny said:

@Falzo said:

@Freek said: that I actively use

I am going to cancel vps8 this month.
    1GB, $1.50/month, LUMPOFCOAL.
    It's being replaced by box8.

vps8 performs well and has great connectivity, but the "stupid" ticket is making a toxic relationship.
    "We don't know the text here is visible to the user" isn't a valid argument, as you should have learned and tested the system.

Is it possible for you to transfer this to me? I will happily pick it up. I am stupid but poor so would love this netherland VPS in my arsenal

• @xowxenxirix said:
    Is it possible for you to transfer this to me? I will happily pick it up. I am stupid but poor so would love this netherland VPS in my arsenal

You are the second person asked for a transfer, but transfer between accounts isn't allowed.
    I'm not codydoby so I can't give you the account.

Thanked by (2)xowxenxirix dahartigan

• edited April 2021

@yoursunny said:

@xowxenxirix said:

You are the second person asked for a transfer, but transfer between accounts isn't allowed.
    I'm not codydoby so I can't give you the account.

@MaxKVM Can you please help with the transfer process? I will happily pay for this server

@yoursunny I asked it earlier as well when you shared this information in another thread. Since you are about to cancel, I hope MaxKVM process this transfer.

@xowxenxirix said:
    @yoursunny I asked it earlier as well when you shared this information in another thread. Since you are about to cancel, I hope MaxKVM process this transfer.

Sorry, transfers are not permitted. If you have an edu email then you can checkout with the EDU50 promo for 50% off recurring.

Thanked by (2)xowxenxirix Ganonk
  • @MaxKVM said:

@xowxenxirix said:

Sorry, transfers are not permitted. If you have an edu email then you can checkout with the EDU50 promo for 50% off recurring.

I'll grab one plan from you with my EDU email.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • @MaxKVM said:
    @Freek @yoursunny please open a ticket with this comment linked if you would like to be refunded for the remaining days in your billing cycle.

Thanks for the offer. Ticket Created #965756

Thanked by (3)ehab ialexpw dev
  • @MaxKVM said:
    @pkr (and @K4Y5 if still interested - sorry didn’t see your comment in the madness) please open a ticket and an order will be generated for the 4G-4CPU.

Ticket created. I have mentioned my id @pkr in the ticket.

Thanked by (1)MaxKVM
  • MaxKVM SG always premium fragrant.. ❤️

Thanked by (3)MaxKVM bdl youandri

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• Does edu discount work with prem codydoby-style .edu accounts?

Thanked by (3)vyas cybertech lentro

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• edited April 2021

@dahartigan said:
    Does edu discount work with prem codydoby-style .edu accounts?

codydoby sells @caa.columbia.edu, and it'll most likely work.

@MaxKVM said:

Ticket 527234.
    I'm both glad and sad to let vps8 go …

UPDATE:
    LUMPOFCOAL has been terminated and I received full refund for the month.
    Suspension reason is entered as "cancellation", not "stupid".
    That's an improvement.

lump of coal

Thanked by (1)dahartigan

• don't forget to say Thanks

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider
    edited April 2021

Plans stackable?
    And can i get edu50 discount if I provide proof of going to school (official document GitHub accepted) or use a .edu.pl

NVM i need europe

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]