well, this drama...my fault

2»

Comments

• edited April 2021

@HostSlick said:
    Please check your account and Email Inbox

Thank you for your kindness, I have misunderstood you with some prejudice based on some former bad information.
    I would make an apology for my sudden impulse and immaturity causing this drama
    Have a nice weekend

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider

@brunuh said:

@HostSlick said:
    Please check your account and Email Inbox

Thank you for your kindness, I have misunderstood you with some prejudice based on some former bad information.
    I would make an apology for my sudden impulse and immaturity causing this drama
    Have a nice weekend

If you contact us via Support, we will in most cases find a solution :smile:
    Wish you same, also have fun with the VPS and any of your upcoming projects.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
    edited April 2021

@brunuh said:

@InceptionHosting said:
    And that is the problem with basing everything on a single point in time fully synthetic benchmark.

So, are you questioning about the reference value of YABS?
    Why majority of the E5 vps I have bought can have a average score around 500 (and they run normal)
    This vps scores 250 and it acutually running quiet slower than those scores 500 vps.
    I am saying facts, the relevance between test score and the running speed is just there, anyone can check it if they don't believe there is a real relevance
    What are you saying about, man?

I am saying 1 benchmark in total on a shared resource environment is not indicative of average performance.

I am also saying that posting about that 1 benchmark on a forum expressing disappointment before so much as running a second benchmark or opening a ticket is odd.

Nothing more than that.

Personally I would have ran a few over a few hours then contacted the host to see if that is expected performance and if that response was poor then I MIGHT publicly express my disappointment (but probably not if it cost less than a cheap frying pan)

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @poisson said:

@Neoon said:
    The question remains, why does a costumer need to let you know about an I/O issue of a node?

LOL. I totally see what you did there.

• Performance of VPS fluctuate. Doesn't matter how isolated each accounts are. In the end it is shared.

Therefore, benchmark of a VPS is ultimately meaningless. Whatever number you get, it's not the result that will hold up.

Thanked by (1)Janevski

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    Performance of VPS fluctuate. Doesn't matter how isolated each accounts are. In the end it is shared.

That's why I only create drama thread when the server is totally and undeniably offline.

We scientists know that every experiment must be repeated 5 times!

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• maybe ./thread closed , Sir?

• webmashwebmash Hosting ProviderServices Provider

Love the new thread title :+1:

• @Ganonk said:
    maybe ./thread closed , Sir?

It doesn't work, that way.

• @yoursunny said:
    We scientists know that every experiment must be repeated 5 pushups

Thanked by (2)yoursunny Janevski