Looking for a HTML, CSS guy who is also a content writer who is a native English speaker

serverianserverian Hosting Provider

Howdy!

I'm looking to renew one of my websites. I got the design done. Coded in HTML.

Right now I have bunch of HTML files with some content on them. I'm looking to hire someone to make it production ready.

The pages already have some content on them to be used as template. They are written mostly by myself, who is not a native speaker or a content writer. (I'm only a humble server guy.)

• This person should be into the hosting industry, knows technical terms.
  • Should be good at content writing.
  • Should be native English speaker (I'm okay with native level speakers, as well)
  • Should be able to adjust the HTML and CSS wherever needed. (Maybe some JS?, I can help there)
  • Should be available for instant chat while working. (For questions back and forth)
  • Should have published production websites before.

I can pay hourly or a fixed fee. Depends on you.

If anyone is interested, please PM me here with a website URL you have produced.

Cheers!

Oktay

Thanked by (1)mikho

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

Hey Oktay! I'm curious to see what you are doing. 😀

Wanna share some links so we can see? As you know there are quite a few native English, html, CSS, and Javascript speakers here. Maybe we can help you. Plus, it's free.

Or please PM me if you don't wanna post.

Tom

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

How many hours per week do you expect to be needing, on average?
    How many dollars per hour are we talking about?

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

@serverian said:

• This person should be into the hosting industry, knows technical terms.
    • Should be good at content writing.
    • Should be native English speaker (I'm okay with native level speakers, as well)
    • Should be able to adjust the HTML and CSS wherever needed. (Maybe some JS?, I can help there)
    • Should be available for instant chat while working. (For questions back and forth)
    • Should have published production websites before.
      Oktay

Hello there!

I surely think i qualify for the job. Been designing websites since 2016 and have been in the hosting industry since 2014. My portfolio: www.aalayer.com. I use skype/discord/email.

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes