Starting at $3.50 | KVM | Virtualizor| NVME | 24/7 Support

LittleCreekLittleCreek Hosting Provider

As before I am offering basically double the amount of memory, cpu, bandwidth and SSD storage. I don't have any more DirectAdmin licenses so I can't offer that anymore.

I own all of the servers and other equipment. Everything is hosted in Durham, NC USA in one of Tierpont's many tier III data centers. https://www.tierpoint.com/data-centers/north-carolina/raleigh-rtp/

Feel free to ask any questions here or email me at [email protected]

All virtual machines come with the below:
Virtualizor Control Panel
1 IPv4 addresses
/64 IPv6 addresses
No setup fees
Free reinstalls
99.99% uptime SLA
24/7 on-site technical support
Full remote management and control (VNC access, reboot, reinstall, bandwidth check, etc.)
No long-term contract. Monthly payments and you can cancel at any time.
Payments by credit/debit cards, Paypal (Not Bitcoin)
1 Gbps port

The 1 Gbps port is for short bursts only. If you need sustained high bandwidth then this service is not for you.

These prices are not advertised anywhere on our web site. They can only be accessed from the links below.

LES KVM-1 Double $3.50 Order Here Now

Virtuozzo KVM
CPU Core: 4
RAM: 4 GB
Disk Space: 80GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB/Month
$3.50/month
Order Here Now

LES KVM-2 Double $7.00 Order Here Now

Virtuozzo KVM
CPU Core: 8
RAM: 8 GB
Disk Space: 120GB
Bandwidth: 4 TB/Month
$7.00/month
Order Here Now

Why choose Little Creek Hosting?
We have over 20 years of experience in the hosting industry
Always improving our services based on customers feedback
30 day money back guarantee
We own all our hardware and equipment
24/7 on-site support
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff
Pay online and start using immediately

Operating Systems available. Some available only after signup.
CentOS
Ubuntu
Debian
Suse
Fedora

Test Download
http://216.27.29.13/1GB.zip

LittleCreekHosting.com

Thanked by (2)Decicus pspatial

Comments

• Wow great offers!

• I got maxmind error, please solve my ticket #500369

• Good for idle vps + default os template only 👇

The 1 Gbps port is for short bursts only. If you need sustained high bandwidth then this service is not for you.

• @isunbejo said:
    Good for idle vps + default os template only 👇

> 

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

say would it be possible to either:

1) change to 500mbps unthrottled
    2) raise the threshold on bursting (presume to be time or data triggered) , or limit to say 200mbps instead of 5mbps?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited May 2021

Good for benchmarks! You cant even consume the advertised bandwidth before throttled to 5 or 10mbps. The throttling should kick in after the bandwidth has consumed.

• @cybertech said:
    or limit to say 200mbps instead of 5mbps?

@xowxenxirix said:
    Good for benchmarks! You cant even consume the advertised bandwidth before throttled to 5 or 10mbps.

Can you provide any proof that you've been throttled to 5 or 10 Mbps?

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

edited May 2021

@Brueggus said:

@cybertech said:

@xowxenxirix said:
    Good for benchmarks! You cant even consume the advertised bandwidth before throttled to 5 or 10mbps.

yes on my yabs thread

• edited May 2021

@Brueggus said:

@cybertech said:

@xowxenxirix said:

I have cancelled the plan because of this issue. I requested them to throttle my speed to 100Mbps so that I can use the network properly till my bandwidth quota is exhausted but that didn't help. In my case, it was 10Mbps.

• @xowxenxirix said:
    Good for benchmarks! You cant even consume the advertised bandwidth before throttled to 5 or 10mbps. The throttling should kick in after the bandwidth has consumed.

Not good,
    Are u like 10mbps for benchmark ?😄

• @isunbejo said:

@xowxenxirix said:

Not good,
    Are u like 10mbps for benchmark ?😄

The regular speed is only available as burst, which is a use case of benchmarks

• @cybertech said:

@Brueggus said:

@cybertech said:

@xowxenxirix said:

yes on my yabs thread

Yeah, okay. It makes sense to me for them to limit the bandwidth if they only have 1 GBit/s to their upstream. But limiting to 5-10 MBit/s seems a little over the top...

@Brueggus said:

@cybertech said:

@Brueggus said:

@cybertech said:

@xowxenxirix said:

yes on my yabs thread

Yeah, okay. It makes sense to me for them to limit the bandwidth if they only have 1 GBit/s to their upstream. But limiting to 5-10 MBit/s seems a little over the top...

I was hoping they could lower it to a comfortable range for them as well. the 5mbps throttle is probably timed like about 30mins or so. but u know not easy to limit usage all the time

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Hosting Provider

Most people have no problems at all. If you are doing a benchmark then yes there will be a problem because a benchmark by its nature is extreme. A benchmark is not normal conditions. Its like driving a car as fast as it can go just to see if it can do it. But you would never drive it like that normally. My entire customer base uses about 100 mbps sustained. A single individual needing 200 mbps sustained is well above normal. You would burn through your allowed usage in no time.

LittleCreekHosting.com

Most customers do not get throttled at all ever.

LittleCreekHosting.com

And the limit that is imposed only last until the top of the hour. Then all limitations are reset.

LittleCreekHosting.com

@isunbejo said:
    default os template only 👇

I don't know what that is supposed to mean. There are several templates available.

LittleCreekHosting.com

• LittleCreek said:

I don't know what that is supposed to mean. There are several templates available.

I guess he meant you don't support custom OS/ISO

@kuroneko23 said:

LittleCreek said:

I guess he meant you don't support custom OS/ISO

Actually I do. The only thing I don't support is Windows, not yet.

LittleCreekHosting.com