[mrVM] - 5 x 256MB VPS for $15 p/YEAR! * or * 3 x 256MB for $9 !! ONLY 50 available!

mikhomikho AdministratorOG

The final blowout for the end of the sale holiday, these will not be repeated and quantities are highly limited!

All servers below are NAT IPv4 + IPv6 enabled.

All servers come with:

• 1 vCPU (See FUP in terms)
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 5GB HDD
  • 500 GB BW

EUROPE

• Bulgaria
  • Norway
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy

That is 5 VPS for just $15 in TOTAL for a whole YEAR!
Order Link: https://clients.mrvm.net/cart.php?a=add&bid=17

USA

• New York
  • West Virginia
  • Kansas City
  • Lenoir
  • Las Vegas

That is 5 VPS for just $15 in TOTAL for a whole YEAR!
Order Link: https://clients.mrvm.net/cart.php?a=add&bid=18

ASIA Pacific

• Sydney
  • Perth
  • Singapore

That is 3 VPS for just $9 in TOTAL for a whole YEAR!
Order Link: https://clients.mrvm.net/cart.php?a=add&bid=19

IMPORTANT: These are specific to the 2019 Black Friday, they will not be repeated, due to the ridiculously low pricing I am unable to entertain any change or variation under any circumstances, asking simply hurts my ability to be able to bring offers like this to the community. I appreciate your understanding.

It should go without saying but just in case, these are none refundable.

Features:

• All locations have HAproxy front ends fully automated so you can host your site including https
  • Tun/TAP available
  • Fuse available
  • NFS available
  • All IPv4 are NAT
  • You get 20 ports forwarded + 1 special port for ssh access over IPv4
  • All locations come with a routed IPv6 subnet
  • You will get access to the Virtualizor control panel for server management.
  • Bandwidth resets monthly

Common uses are:

• Teamspeak Servers
  • VPN Servers
  • Proxy Servers
  • Web Servers
  • Distributed database master<>master/slave setups
  • Scrapers
  • Cheap HA using Cloudflare and round-robin DNS
  • IRC clients (IPv6 only)

Simple terms overview:

• No torrenting
  • No tor
  • NO TOR
  • TOR is not allowed!
  • No crypto mining/wallets
  • No bulk mailing
  • No IRC Servers

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

Comments

• Can't get only one for $3?

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Ouji said: Can't get only one for $3?

haha, I am sure he just wrote that for fun? nice try though.

mikho said: IMPORTANT: These are specific to the 2019 Black Friday, they will not be repeated, due to the ridiculously low pricing I am unable to entertain any change or variation under any circumstances, asking simply hurts my ability to be able to bring offers like this to the community. I appreciate your understanding.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@Ouji said:
    Can't get only one for $3?

You can!
    Order the Asia Pacific package ad cancel 2, that way you end up with one for $3/year!
    See the additional $6 as a setup fee. :+1:

• OujiOuji OG
    edited November 2019

AnthonySmith said: haha, I am sure he just wrote that for fun? nice try though.

?

mikho said: You can!
    Order the Asia Pacific package ad cancel 2, that way you end up with one for $3/year!
    See the additional $6 as a setup fee.

Thanks!
    Will do.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

"I am unable to entertain any change or variation under any circumstances, asking simply hurts my ability to be able to bring offers like this to the community."

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @AnthonySmith said:

"I am unable to entertain any change or variation under any circumstances, asking simply hurts my ability to be able to bring offers like this to the community."

I mean, I don't know if he just wrote that for fun, you are asking the wrong person.

• mfsmfs OG
    edited November 2019

Ouji said: Thanks!
    Will do.

Can't tell if sarcasm or language barrier.
    I'm not 100% sure you've caught the joke that, in the end, you'll always end paying $9 (if you cancel two, no refunds will be provided and you've effectively only one VPS for $3, plus $6 that won't be refunded)

Thanked by (2)InceptionHosting mikho

@Ouji said:

@AnthonySmith said:

I mean, I don't know if he just wrote that for fun, you are asking the wrong person.

I should have written, "every question about special deals or variations kills a kitten."

• @mfs said:

Ouji said: Thanks!
    Will do.

Can't tell if sarcasm or language barrier.
    I'm not 100% sure you've caught the joke that, in the end, you'll always end paying $9 (if you cancel two, no refunds will be provided and you've effectively only one VPS for $3, plus $6 that won't be refunded)

Oh yes, I know that. Setup fees are never refunded, that's the common practice in the market.

mikho said: I should have written, "every question about special deals or variations kills a kitten."

Sorry about that. I love kittens, I didn't mean to harm them.

Thanked by (2)InceptionHosting mfs
  • Looks interesting! Am I right in thinking that some are OVZ6 and some OVZ7, depending on the location?

root@notty

@notty said:
    Looks interesting! Am I right in thinking that some are OVZ6 and some OVZ7, depending on the location?

Yes, Australia, Kansas, Lenoir, and Bulgaria are the only OVZ6 left.
    They will be converted shortly to OVZ7.

• poissonpoisson OG
    edited December 2019

The APAC offer is finished? Damn timezones.

EDIT: I am blind.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• Looking glass for Las Vegas seems down

• After reading the original post, I came away with the impression that TOR is prohibited :-D

Thanked by (1)mikho
  • Is anyone having issues with connectivity to their Germany MrVM VPS? I got a similar package recently and they're all working fine except the IPv6 address for the German one. IPv4 to Germany is fine, and all other locations are fine too. Filed a ticket but I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

• @Daniel said:
    Is anyone having issues with connectivity to their Germany MrVM VPS? I got a similar package recently and they're all working fine except the IPv6 address for the German one. IPv4 to Germany is fine, and all other locations are fine too. Filed a ticket but I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

Similar problem in US-NC, no answer for ticket reply for 3 days :(

@Daniel said:
    Is anyone having issues with connectivity to their Germany MrVM VPS? I got a similar package recently and they're all working fine except the IPv6 address for the German one. IPv4 to Germany is fine, and all other locations are fine too. Filed a ticket but I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

Germany issue is known and being worked on.

@iaecm said:

@Daniel said:

Similar problem in US-NC, no answer for ticket reply for 3 days :(

Sorry if I missed this ticket, there are numerous tickets about migrations, black friday and special deal requests at this moment.

A bit overwhelming at the moment, I’ll get to it asap

• mikho said: Germany issue is known and being worked on.

Thanks for the update!

• ZEROFZEROF OG
    edited December 2019

Hi @mikho ,

No more stock on all deals? I get redirect to DE package for all deals.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

You have to step through each one manually. It's a WHMCS thing.

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• williewillie OG
    edited December 2019

What is the virtualization? Ah nm, I see openvz in the screen shot. Openvz 6?

@willie said:
    What is the virtualization?

OpenVZ.
    Most cases OVZ7, some locations are still OVZ6 for now. Upgrades are being planned

Thanked by (1)willie

• donBdonB OG
    edited December 2019

Singapore $3/yr has stocked out already! Timezones.. :(

@donB said:

Restocked again, had to temporary set them as OOS until I provisioned all orders.
    10 more 256mb and 10 128mb in that location!!

• @mikho - any love for existing bundle users to allow them to switch/add another exotic location?

• @mikho said:

@donB said:

Restocked again, had to temporary set them as OOS until I provisioned all orders.
    10 more 256mb and 10 128mb in that location!!

One of them is mine. I ended up with something this Black Friday after all.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

@nullnothere said:
    @mikho - any love for existing bundle users to allow them to switch/add another exotic location?

There will be, I need to figure out a way that won't end up all in the payment gateways hands.
    I'll get back to you on this.

Thanked by (3)iaecm nullnothere lgsin

@Daniel said:

Could you have a go now? Finally found the culprit and I have now successfully tested ping6 from inside a container on the new OVZ7 node.

• @poisson said:

One of them is mine. I ended up with something this Black Friday after all.

Smart aren't we? Tempting others to spend their $$ while protecting your own :-)

Which one did you get by the way? I am guessing the "Asia package" but 256 MB or 128 MB option?

• DanielDaniel OG
    edited December 2019

mikho said: Could you have a go now? Finally found the culprit and I have now successfully tested ping6 from inside a container on the new OVZ7 node.

Working now, thanks. I closed my ticket to clean up your ticket queue since I imagine you have a bunch of them :tongue:

Thanked by (1)mikho