cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Bankruptcy/dead pool?

Comments

• @seriesn said:

@thedp said:

More discreet updates.

Is google translation really that expensive? There's one thing about not knowing proper grammar, but dafuq is up with that gibberish? How's that remotely professional?

• I think I figured it out, the drives have been smuggled into Sydney, Australia using a fridge.

Photo proof:
    https://imgur.com/a/ERvjEtG

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • @bdl said:
    I think I figured it out, the drives have been smuggled into Sydney, Australia using a fridge.

Photo proof:
    https://imgur.com/a/ERvjEtG

In the end, spinning rust is pretty good for cold storage.

Thanked by (3)bdl skorous mikho

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

• edited June 2021

Anyone have an idea what's happening here? Is this a sign that the ship's sinking irreversibly? (i.e. should one chargeback ASAP?)
    Got the following email from PayPal...

SC Netsilvania Network SRL canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant. If you have any questions, you may ask SC Netsilvania Network SRL about this cancellation.

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• My dude sold a complete /22
    193.148.68.0/22

It is not the drive, money is the problem. Shady move.

Thanked by (1)vimalware
  • Well he still has the court case open between his company and GTS Telecom SRL, I think rescheduled to the 1st of July IIRC.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• edited June 2021

@seriesn said: My dude sold a complete /22
    193.148.68.0/22

how much is that worth nowadays?

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited June 2021

2048 IP's, according to the same website, anything from 22$ up to 40$ per IP.
    I guess if what said is true, and its on most block lists, likely way lower.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • @Falzo said:

193.148.68.0/22

Enough to pay for GTS settlement.

Thanked by (3)Falzo lentro Freek
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

@seriesn said:
    My dude sold a complete /22
    193.148.68.0/22

Welp.... the IP for my offline storage box is in that range. Been a good ride, I guess?

Thanked by (2)willie Ympker

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @seriesn said:

@Falzo said:

193.148.68.0/22

Enough to pay for GTS settlement.

Thanked by (2)willie vimalware

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @Mason said: Welp.... the IP for my offline storage box is in that range. Been a good ride, I guess?

Yep mine too. I'd actually be ok with v6-only if he can get the stuff running again, but it sounds too much like circling the drain.

• teamaccteamacc OG
    edited June 2021

@seriesn said:
    193.148.68.0/22

My storage vps is in that range.

What.

Edit: according to RIPE its still owned by the parfumuri? https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/query?searchtext=193.148.68.0

@Neoon said:

/22 is just 1024 though

• Say what now.

They're in stock or something? What happens if you buy it, and he cant deliver?

Or, better question, what if he actually delivers on new orders?

• @teamacc said:

@seriesn said:
    193.148.68.0/22

My storage vps is in that range.

What.

Edit: according to RIPE its still owned by the parfumuri? https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/query?searchtext=193.148.68.0

@Neoon said:

/22 is just 1024 though

Bgp tables shows the IP announcement was removed. Someone found this IP up for auction over at IPv4.global

• @teamacc said:

@Neoon said:

/22 is just 1024 though

oh yes 4x 256

• @willie said:

@Mason said: Welp.... the IP for my offline storage box is in that range. Been a good ride, I guess?

Yep mine too. I'd actually be ok with v6-only if he can get the stuff running again, but it sounds too much like circling the drain.

@cociu and IPv6? =)

• I think my storage vps is gone forever ip was in that /22, on a plus side don't have to chargeback or try to get a refund since it was a free vm from https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/52/free-for-life-kvm-storage-1tb-hdd-for-the-customer-number-100-200-300-400-500-600-700-800-900-999/p1.

Thanked by (1)uptime
  • @bjo said: @cociu and IPv6? =)

Heh I forgot, I guess he never had ipv6. NAT would be ok except it would surely get ddos'd. Well as always, I hope Cociu gets out of this predicament in one piece.

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@willie said: never had ipv6

He said for a fee but then again, he has zero v6 ranges:
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/56578/#Comment_56578

Or I guess this /128 (:lol:) v6-for-a-fee offer means like a month-long wait time?

Thanked by (1)willie
  • Damn been more than 180 days since my PayPal transaction so no refound for me 🤣

Thanked by (1)chimichurri
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited June 2021

@cociu bank account has been involucrated too I guess?

I mean if he's really facing such dire situation albeit due to his lack of foresight and technical skills, he should stick to either selling parfum, or kill off the storage line entirely with refounds and/or enticing offers to jump on Ryzen.

save the rest of the ship and focus on quality. if the 400x12TB drives are still working, sell them maybe.

make an apology statement. otherwise it's gonna be

maybe one day after all this is over, he can then think about network block storage. that's how most successful small and large providers do it as observed.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• I see on OGF default and Timbo.. have already made statements supporting cocius latest message (status on HS site). And dahartigan of course. Soon jsg will jump ship (again). HS is in good hands. ^.^

Squats are the new Push-ups

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited June 2021

@vyas said:
    I see on OGF default and Timbo.. have already made statements supporting cocius latest message (status on HS site). And dahartigan of course. Soon jsg will jump ship (again). HS is in good hands. ^.^

his next best storage provider should be inception hosting....so I expect him to turn around 180° soon enough to sing praises for Anthony. just because he's so rational.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @vyas said: I see on OGF default and Timbo.. have already made statements supporting cocius latest message (status on HS site). And dahartigan of course. Soon jsg will jump ship (again). HS is in good hands. ^.^

Do you mean the one that says May 12 on HS? I don't see any newer ones.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited June 2021

@willie said:

@vyas said: I see on OGF default and Timbo.. have already made statements supporting cocius latest message (status on HS site). And dahartigan of course. Soon jsg will jump ship (again). HS is in good hands. ^.^

Do you mean the one that says May 12 on HS? I don't see any newer ones.

The "Updated/ Backdated" status update.
    Message from fanboys on Page 35 are the ones I was referring to.

@cybertech said:

@vyas said:
    I see on OGF default and Timbo.. have already made statements supporting cocius latest message (status on HS site). And dahartigan of course. Soon jsg will jump ship (again). HS is in good hands. ^.^

his next best storage provider should be inception hosting....so I expect him to turn around 180° soon enough to sing praises for Anthony. just because he's so rational.

IH will benefit more from vitriol in OGF than praises from the irrational cookie stuffer.
    In a PM discussion I had mentioned to a provider that they should discourage the fanboy stuff from aussie Every provider he praised/ promoted went soutn. HD, and 2 others.

Something happening once is an exception. Twice is a coincidence. Thrice is a trend.

wasted too much time on OGF. And it's only Monday. No need to go back to that site for the rest of the week.

Thanked by (2)cybertech seriesn

Squats are the new Push-ups

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider
    edited June 2021

@seriesn said:
    193.148.68.0/22

Was this /22 in use while getting sold? I mean it dont have to mean anything.
    I remember he earlier was seeking to sell some /22 that got free'd in the other Forum IPV4 thread.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@cybertech said:

@vyas said:

That will be the day when Ant and Inceptionhosting are praised by jsg. He can't be bipolar and now praise the one he thinks almost killed OGF.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @HostSlick said:

@seriesn said:
    193.148.68.0/22

Was this /22 in use while getting sold? I mean it dont have to mean anything.
    I remember he earlier was seeking to sell some /22 that got free'd in the other Forum IPV4 thread.

A lot of people had their offline VM hosted in this block. So yeah, it was theoretically active. This is not selling excess assets, it’s selling assets because he needs the money.

@vyas said:
    Something happening once is an exception. Twice is a coincidence. Thrice is a trend.

It’s a talent, this is going to happen a fourth or fifth time when you see which providers he’s fanboying.

• How much more IP space does he have left?

This discussion has been closed.