cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Bankruptcy/dead pool?

Comments

• Wait a second

Romanian spanish translation by google: after and update we are selling 200 servers with the next specifications. OMG :(

Después de una actualización, vendemos 200 servidores con la siguiente especificación: Procesador

HP Proliant Generation 6

Modelo SE316M1 / DL160G6

2 x Intel X5650 SIX Core 2.66

Memoria 16 GB de RAM (4x4gb ddr3)

Dentistry is my passion

• @Chievo said:

@ehab said:
    he will break our hearts if he closing shop and running away.

Be prepared unfortunately it seems that this is not reversible move :(

i am thinking now if one had $$ of payment with the 180 days should open a depute?

• RO:

Am mai multe bucati , in cazul incare achizitionati peste 5 bucati pretul e negociabil.

EN:

I have several pieces, in case you buy over 5 pieces the price is negotiable.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @ehab said:

@Chievo said:

@ehab said:
    he will break our hearts if he closing shop and running away.

Be prepared unfortunately it seems that this is not reversible move :(

i am thinking now if one had $$ of payment with the 180 days should open a depute?

This is like asking a girl to go out with her. If you do not do it you have the No anyway so .

Dentistry is my passion

• Someone should start GoFundMe/KickStarter to make a documentary about this whole shit show.

.... only to run away with the money.

Thanked by (1)ialexpw

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    Someone should start GoFundMe/KickStarter to make a documentary about this whole shit show.

.... only to run away with the money.

It is like an art piece of illusionism . I have seen worst films than this show

Dentistry is my passion

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@thedp said:

RO:

Am mai multe bucati , in cazul incare achizitionati peste 5 bucati pretul e negociabil.

EN:

I have several pieces, in case you buy over 5 pieces the price is negotiable.

Is there an active listing for this? Couldn't locate it

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• serverianserverian Hosting Provider

@Mason said:

https://www.olx.ro/d/oferta/hdd-12-tb-seagate-exos-x12-sata3-6gbps-IDeTUde.html

Ad is disabled.

Thanked by (1)Mason

@serverian said:

@Mason said:

https://www.olx.ro/d/oferta/hdd-12-tb-seagate-exos-x12-sata3-6gbps-IDeTUde.html

Ad is disabled.

Thanks!

So @cociu posted this on 27 May:

A quick update , today we have receive some new hdd , verry difficult to find them locally unfortunately due of minining , so this next weekend we will start to reprovide the services in paralel with the data recovery from the old storages (where is possible) , like i have told before we will have 2 options , 1 ask for refund , 2 stay like client and ask for 1 year of free service.

Then several days later (8 June) posts an ad to sell said HDDs. Wowzers

• I'd assume he 'sold' parts of the business that actually bring in money a while back already and relocated these to another DC (remember the tunneling blabla)
    maybe he even used that to restructure the IP things already in preparation for an exit of the storage stuff that nobody would want to take over.

give it another few weeks and some other business will suddenly appear to the rescue. but only for whats left and that's gonna be the nvme/ryzen stuff that might be profitable in the end.

Thanked by (1)debaser
  • mikhomikho AdministratorOG
    edited June 2021

Am I up to speed if this is the summary?

HS is selling everything regarding his storage line, IP, servers, disks…..

And keeping the new nvme line.
    For now….

Oh, and no information to the current customers.

Thanked by (1)debaser

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

@mikho said:

For now….

That appears to be the case, yes.

IP block has been successfully sold. Multitude of servers and some SAS disks are currently up for sale. Storage drives (the 12TB ones) have a delisted ad up, possibly because they've all been sold, he got found out and backtracked, or some other reason. Drives were posted for sale after he said he was in the process of acquiring new drives to replace the failed ones.

Nvme line has been online throughout all this nonsense, with a sale email sent out as well to advertise the product line.

No emails have been sent to affected customers to date (I would know as I am one) related to the issue. Only update has been through the backdated whmcs announcement. No tickets or emails related to compensation (extra service time or refunds) for this as well.

Jolly good show

@daffy said:

@Mason said:

Always knew you were jsg in disguise...

Absolutely not, never never never, couldn't be.

After all... I'm just some ginger

• @Mason said:

you are our admin and friend.

Thanked by (3)Mason Amitz Ganonk
  • @mikho said:

For now….

True
    Selling everything , gaining money before something .
    Option 1) Closing the doors

@Mason said:

@mikho said:

For now….

That appears to be the case, yes.

IP block has been successfully sold. Multitude of servers and some SAS disks are currently up for sale. Storage drives (the 12TB ones) have a delisted ad up, possibly because they've all been sold, he got found out and backtracked, or some other reason. Drives were posted for sale after he said he was in the process of acquiring new drives to replace the failed ones.

Nvme line has been online throughout all this nonsense, with a sale email sent out as well to advertise the product line.

No emails have been sent to affected customers to date (I would know as I am one) related to the issue. Only update has been through the backdated whmcs announcement. No tickets or emails related to compensation (extra service time or refunds) for this as well.

Jolly good show

Which is the sense of selling the cheap line meanwhile buying ryzen ? I do not see the logic

Dentistry is my passion

• "he is restructuring the business as he would construct a sentence" - basically a clusterf*ck

• @Mason said:

Some certain users are posters here too, The one with a history of supporting scammers telling Fran to stop slinging mud and speculating because he is a provider.

• @Mason said:

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

just waiting for my NVMe to die and chargeback

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Mason said:
    img

This image has found some fans and some detractors in OGF.

Thanked by (1)Mason

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Not sure if true but seems his [email protected] doesn't exist anymore. Maybe just an temp error tho?

I'm the 85%. Also Elon likes memes hence he's an idiot.

• @serv_ee said:
    Not sure if true but seems his [email protected] doesn't exist anymore. Maybe just an temp error tho?

@MikePT?

•  [email protected]
       (ultimately generated from [email protected])
       host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [67.195.228.111]
       SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
       552 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

so they closing down shop?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

so they closing down shop?

they seem to be burning down the shop

Thanked by (2)mikewazar dahartigan
  • I scanned AS44220 (Parfumuri Femei.com SRL) and found 641 of the 4608 IPs respond to a ping... my small SATA VPS on 193.148.68.0/22 is still down, and I am still getting invoiced lmao

• edited June 2021

NETPROTECT SRL ? https://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/data/ro.netprotect.html

ed: does that mean it's not owned but leased or something?

This discussion has been closed.