Next Monday 21-05 will cociu - hostsolutions.ro take action or?

edited June 2021 in General

will cociu - hostsolutions.ro refund / recreate and what will you doP

Next Monday 21-05 will cociu - hostsolutions.ro take action or?
  1. Next Monday 21-05 will cociu - hostsolutions.ro take action or?56 votes
    1. He will recreate / refund.
        7.14%
    2. Will do nothing and i will open a dispute
      44.64%
    3. Keep waiting and do nothing
      48.21%
Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

• Thanked by (2)ehab chocolateshirt

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• you're mssing an option for people like me who don't have any service with him.

that said... you obviously can guess my vote anyway LOL. I even bet $7 on it, but no one seemed to be convinced enough to hold against that. not even the usual suspects ;-)

Thanked by (2)ehab vyas
  • edited June 2021

@Falzo said:
    you're mssing an option for people like me who don't have any service with him.

can't edit the poll; maybe an admin @mikho or @Mason can kindly add

• i don't care and will warn others

so you have that option : D

• We all have services with him.

He has been providing bareback drama for years. Now, that is a service as well as dedication.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    We all have services with him.

He has been providing bareback drama for years. Now, that is a service as well as dedication.

fair enough. still the poll option for that should then read 'what are you rambling about, his drama service is better than ever'

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt
  • lentrolentro Hosting Provider

Dispute. Like seriously, don't have your money at risk. I won a dispute (due to him not responding at all), and you should too if you have that capability.

So you either win and get your money back OR he miraculously follows through on a promise and refunds you. Or more likely, you forget to dispute and he keeps your money. Be safe and dispute.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@ehab said:

@Falzo said:
    you're mssing an option for people like me who don't have any service with him.

can't edit the poll; maybe an admin @mikho or @Mason can kindly add

• i don't care and will warn others

so you have that option : D

Editing the poll removes all entries.
    Still wanna go ahead?

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• edited June 2021

@mikho , nope , leave it.

Thanks and did you vote? : )

@ehab said:
    @mikho , nope , leave it.

Thanks and did you vote? : )

I’ll go with the option which is not there ;)

I’ve never had service with cociou as the offers were ”to good to be true” and I’m surprised that it lasted this long.

Thanked by (1)ehab

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited June 2021

I have no service with him, but will open a paypal dispute nevertheless. For the sisters! ✊🏻

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• I should hear back Monday from Paypal regarding my dispute.

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• @lentro said:
    Dispute. Like seriously, don't have your money at risk. I won a dispute (due to him not responding at all), and you should too if you have that capability.

So you either win and get your money back OR he miraculously follows through on a promise and refunds you. Or more likely, you forget to dispute and he keeps your money. Be safe and dispute.

If I remember correctly you were his highest paying customers black friday sale or something

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• I don't buy perfume.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • It does seem that most if not all disputes are being settled by PP on the basis there is no reply coming from HS so by default the user wins as it were. The issue with that is PP don't like it when the vendor stays silent. He will end up loosing this PP account much like the last one PP took off him.

Maybe that is what he is stalling for. No PP, ah, can't refund as planned.

Thanked by (1)Amitz
  • He will make another PeePee account. No biggie.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• The bottom line is nobody owns him anything, quite the reverse. On the OGF @jsg and his new crew of supporters are saying they don't want a refund, fair enough but don't be like @jsg, when you pay someone for a service, no matter what your expectations are or should be, you paid for what they promised to deliver. If that cannot happen then your money should be returned.

Too many people have this poor @cociu approach as if they are personal friends rather than paying customers. Don't give other providers the idea they can be like @cociu.

Thanked by (2)chocolateshirt Amitz
  • @Lee said:
    Don't give other providers the idea they can be like @cociu.

There can be only one

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• Next Monday, all tikets will be clean.

Please send payments to the PayPal account of Involucrated Solutions Inc.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• In general is sad that we as a community (forum) have to keep replicating threads / topics that stir drama and mimic the original green cancer forum. We should do better.

Thanked by (3)dahartigan _MS_ willie
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Hxxx said:
    In general is sad that we as a community (forum) have to keep replicating threads / topics that stir drama and mimic the original green cancer forum. We should do better.

I honestly doubt that was the purpose, but rather to keep those who have HS boxes updated here on the situation.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• TRUNCATE TABLE tbltickets;

Thanked by (1)Hxxx
  • @Hxxx said:
    In general is sad that we as a community (forum) have to keep replicating threads / topics that stir drama and mimic the original green cancer forum. We should do better.

Exactly my thoughts.

• i doubt this is a end of the saga,

• @cybertech said: I honestly doubt that was the purpose, but rather to keep those who have HS boxes updated here on the situation.

We already had a thread for that, which is still active. This one seems like grave dancing.

• @willie said:
    We already had a thread for that, which is still active. This one seems like grave dancing.

this one has numbers.

• @willie said:

@cybertech said: I honestly doubt that was the purpose, but rather to keep those who have HS boxes updated here on the situation.

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@codelock said: his highest paying customers black friday sale

Yes, I think so :)

• no refunds reported or updates.

/

please /close @mikho Thanks.

Thanked by (2)lentro Ganonk

As per request.
    I am a little bit dissapointed that not one has reported back that he/she got a refound.

Thanked by (1)ehab

This discussion has been closed.