Flash Sale: 50% off all KVM VPS 100% SSD-Ends 7/24/21

RadWebHosting_ScottRadWebHosting_Scott Hosting ProviderOG
edited July 2021 in Offers

Today we're offering a brand new special offer-exclusive to LES! All of our VPS packages are KVM virtualization, and there are two premium USA data center locations.

Offer Details

KVM VPS Plans

CLICK HERE to order special offer plans - use promo code "FAST50" to enable recurring offer price.

★ KVM.5★ >

• 1 vCPU @ E5 2+GHz
  • 15 GB SSD - RAID 10
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4
  • /64 IPv6 Included
  • Virtualizor/KVM - Linux

Was $14.99 Now $7.00

Offers apply to new service orders and cannot be applied to existing services. If you have questions, please reply here. We apologize for any errors. Offer expires 7/24/21. No substitutions. No rainchecks.

Comments

• 7$/year or month?

Thanked by (2)tetech webcraft
  • FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited July 2021

Seems like you have been running this 50% off for very long :( Not even anywhere special.

Any reason to choose your service over say AWS Lightsail, DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode?

Sorry but I don't see this price being attractive at all, and yet more expensive than the others I listed above.

• When using "FAST50" The promotion code entered has expired

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@kangjw said:
    When using "FAST50" The promotion code entered has expired

Confirmed.
    Removing links in first post.
    Also having a hard time with you calling this a LES exclusive when the promo code is visible to everyone at your website.

Please explain.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• They've terrible support. Actually wanted to ask things before buying but the answers were pretty slapdash so I decided to not go with them.

• Special offer-exclusive to LES at $7/month? hmmmmmmm...