Anyone else having issues logging in on MyW Client Area? (seems like it's just me)

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
edited July 2021 in General

Edit: Seems like I am the only one having this issue.

Can't login to the client area right now. Neither on https://myw.pt/manager/login nor on https://myw.pt/login. The later redirects to the first.

I remember there was always some bugging with the two different login urls but neither will work right now.

Opening a ticket via "Contact us" won't work: When I go there, write the ticket and click "Submit" I am redirected to the login link with the same error message as seen above.

Tagging @MikePT

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited July 2021

I'm fine @ WHMCS (manager)

Also not being linked to the HTML login (it's taking me to WHMCS). That might have been fixed in the last few seconds cause I remember it came back after Mike initially changed it.

Edit: Tried cache/cookies/device?

Thanked by (2)Ympker MikePT
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Damn, maybe my spanish IP is blocked because someone ate too many tacos or smth?
    Thanks for the reply @MichaelCee . Maybe it's a "just me" issue.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
    edited July 2021

Just gave it a try. Seems to load a bit slower, but worked from the first try.

I have lifetimes only, so hadn't logged into the client page for ages - always went directly to DirectAdmin login. :)

Tried also using a VPN and a browser AdBlocker - just in case. Worked fine.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

@bikegremlin said:

I have lifetimes only, so hadn't logged into the client page for ages - always went directly to DirectAdmin login. :)

I always went through the regular login (also lifetime). Can you send me the DA login url?

• No issue here. I just tried it :)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
    edited July 2021

@Ympker said:

@bikegremlin said:

I always went through the regular login (also lifetime). Can you send me the DA login url?

I had it set up to use one of my domains using a CNAME. But the server hostname (for the German server) is... should this be PM-d only? Mike?

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

edited July 2021

@bikegremlin said:

@Ympker said:

@bikegremlin said:

I had it set up to use one of my domains using a CNAME. But the server hostname (for the German server) is:
    removed
    using port 2222 for DirectAdmin. Hence:
    https://removedforsecurity

Thanks! Direct Admin login seems to work. Can't access client area, though.

• Well, try password reset and use that to login.
    I have a similar bug on Virmach.

Even if the password matches, it dosen't let you login.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@Neoon said:
    Well, try password reset and use that to login.

Password reset throws me this:

• @Ympker said:

@Neoon said:
    Well, try password reset and use that to login.

Password reset throws me this:

Well, lost case then.

• It has been declared that OP is a lost cause.

Therefore, the end is nigh.

Thanked by (1)vyas

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

PMed @MikePT for further discussing as the problem seems to be on my side for the most part (minus the apparently not working ticket submit and pw reset which I am still not sure if only happens for me or also others) :)

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • I think you can email [email protected] too :)

edited July 2021

@AaronSS said:
    I think you can email [email protected] too :)

Thanks for the help (guys)! Since it is not urgent I will just wait for Mike's reply to my PM here to not open even more communication channels and keep a streamlined conversation flow :)

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • No issue here :)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I can confirm no issus from my end.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

Hmm, kinda weird since not being able to login would be one thing, but not being able to submit a ticket through "Contact us" and password reset not working made it look like it may also concern other people. Anyway, "glad" that I seem to be the only one facing that issue. Let's see what Mike can do :)

Thanked by (2)MikePT nyamenk
  • mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Ad-blocker blocking the captcha?

Had a similar issue with my WHMCS about a year ago when a change in the template system b0rked my custom template and denied everyone as the captcha didn’t work.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

edited July 2021

@mikho said:
    Ad-blocker blocking the captcha?

Had a similar issue with my WHMCS about a year ago when a change in the template system b0rked my custom template and denied everyone as the captcha didn’t work.

Hmm, indeed I didn't see a CAPTCHA iirc. However also tried on my phone on LTE yesterday (to have a different IP) and my phone's browser does not have an adblocker. Still wouldn't work :/
    Maybe the captcha not showing is the key to the issue, though? Never paid attention whether there actually was a captcha upon login, though.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Hey guys!

Thank you for helping each other! Thank you for helping @Ympker .

I've asked him for further information, let's sort this - definitely, it' like his account is bugged. Let's blame WHMCS!

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited July 2021

@MikePT said:
    Hey guys!

I've asked him for further information, let's sort this - definitely, it' like his account is bugged. Let's blame WHMCS!

I am back in! Communication and troubleshooting has been straight forward and quick as expected of @MikePT :)

I have to yet check if my laptop will let me login as well, later (just tried on my phone now).

Thanks for everyone that was trying to help ;) Much appreciated!

Definitely looks like it was some WHMCS glitch.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:
    Hey guys!

I am back in! Communication and troubleshooting has been straight forward and quick as expected of @MikePT :)

I have to yet check if my laptop will let me login as well, later (just tried on my phone now).

Thanks for everyone that was trying to help ;) Much appreciated!

Definitely looks like it was some WHMCS glitch.

Set your laptop on fire!!! :P

Thanked by (1)Ympker