Blesta & WHMCS Premium Themes! - 10%!

armandorgarmandorg Services Provider
edited July 2021 in Offers

Premium & SuperB Themes for both Blesta & WHMCS designed to present your business more professional + increase your hosting sales.
Over 5 years of experience!

Our exclusive marketplace: https://marketplace.aalayer.com/themes-templates/

Themes are compatible with all new versions of Blesta & WHMCS.

Use coupon: LES10 <3

If any question before sale or issue at all, make sure to annoy me anywhere you like.
Here, email, skype or discord :)

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes

Thanked by (2)Ympker miu

Comments

• edited July 2021

Hi @armandorg , do your themes include the client area? The client-area appears to be disabled in the demo.

• armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

@webcraft said:
    Hi @armandorg , do your themes include the client area? The client-area appears to be disabled in the demo.

The WHMCS & Blesta previews are not yet available for live preview only the static HTML/PHP.

They are included in the package obviously.

• @armandorg said:

Client-Area Themen is included, not the static sites only?

edited July 2021

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

Client-Area Themen is included, not the static sites only?

In the price you will receive a folder with a PHP theme(99% html) to upload to your main website and a folder for WHMCS/Blesta theme depending what you choose.

Thanked by (1)webcraft

• Great works!

Thanked by (2)Ympker armandorg

Good day and Goodbye

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Keep the good stuff coming!

Thanked by (1)armandorg

Thank you a lot!

Thanked by (2)Ympker miu

• Just tested a couple days ago, it's really good. One thing I was missing instantly is multi language support (in the html pages especially). Will this be supported in one of the next releases?

Thanked by (1)armandorg
  • Hi @armandorg can I purchased via bitcoin?

@webcraft said:
    Just tested a couple days ago, it's really good. One thing I was missing instantly is multi language support (in the html pages especially). Will this be supported in one of the next releases?

Thank you!

About the question, you mean making it ready to use/edit for multiple language changing on the html/php version through php?

@sant0s said:
    Hi @armandorg can I purchased via bitcoin?

Sorry, not at this moment but i do plan at some point in the near future! 🙂

• edited July 2021

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:
    Just tested a couple days ago, it's really good. One thing I was missing instantly is multi language support (in the html pages especially). Will this be supported in one of the next releases?

Thank you!

About the question, you mean making it ready to use/edit for multiple language changing on the html/php version through php?

Yes, like maybe adding some country flag drop-down which links the current site to /en/<page> or to /de/<page>? I'd copy the HTML files to the corresponding folder and translate by hand.
    Having the texts in language files loaded with PHP would be really cool. htaccess regex can be used to map /en/ requests to the matching language variables. I suppose this requires quite some work so it should work the other way too.

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

Thank you!

Yes, like maybe adding some country flag drop-down which links the current site to /en/<page> or to /de/<page>? I'd copy the HTML files to the corresponding folder and translate by hand.
    Having the texts in language files loaded with PHP would be really cool. htaccess regex can be used to map /en/ requests to the matching language variables. I suppose this requires quite some work so it should work the other way too.

The language flag dropdown and folder for esch language is pretty easy to do! Even with someone with basic knowledge so i guess it’s not needed to be added.
    Just find some country flags, text beside it on a dropdown and link them to each folder!

About the PHP part, yeah it can be actually really perfect with strings for all the content over the template though it wont be easy for newbies or them with basic knowledge to edit the template as easy as a normal html one.

I’ve had support emails and chats for how to edit menu and footer while they’re just 2 files with menu.php and footer.php in /includes/ folder and mentioned on the readme file aswell. Imagine doing the php translation part… endless emails.

Thanked by (1)webcraft

• @armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

Thank you!

The language flag dropdown and folder for esch language is pretty easy to do! Even with someone with basic knowledge so i guess it’s not needed to be added.
    Just find some country flags, text beside it on a dropdown and link them to each folder!

About the PHP part, yeah it can be actually really perfect with strings for all the content over the template though it wont be easy for newbies or them with basic knowledge to edit the template as easy as a normal html one.

I’ve had support emails and chats for how to edit menu and footer while they’re just 2 files with menu.php and footer.php in /includes/ folder and mentioned on the readme file aswell. Imagine doing the php translation part… endless emails.

Yes, that's right. I just did the country flag Implementation myself. It's working and that's the main thing. If you happen to have a code kb on your site I'll drop my code there for others (didn't found a forum of your company where to post it).

Thanked by (1)armandorg

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

Thank you!

Yes, that's right. I just did the country flag Implementation myself. It's working and that's the main thing. If you happen to have a code kb on your site I'll drop my code there for others (didn't found a forum of your company where to post it).

You mean as a folder translation or php string? Nice either way!

• edited July 2021

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

Thank you!

The folder way. I added a drop-down on the top right which shows some country flags that have <a href="/en/<?php echo $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] ?>" /> to forward to the correct folder.

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

@armandorg said:

@webcraft said:

Thank you!

The folder way. I added a drop-down on the top right which shows some country flags that have <a href="/en/<?php echo $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] ?>" /> to forward to the correct folder.

Thats actually well thought! Works fine