vServer.site

Hi guys,

I found vServer.site's client area hard to access. Every link I clicked on redirects me to the login page before loading the actual page I am accessing.

Is it just me or?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

Comments

• Looks to be all good from here.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Sounds like an issue with session cookies, make sure your browser is accepting them for their site, or try clearing your cache, if you haven't already.

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• No issues this side also

• THIS is JUST the beginning

• @恐怖原 said: vServer.site

Maybe the account has been closed.

Thanked by (1)chimichurri
  • @CamoYoshi said:
    Sounds like an issue with session cookies, make sure your browser is accepting them for their site, or try clearing your cache, if you haven't already.

Most likely this... however I did not explicitly not accepting cookies from the site. There is a cookie notice when I entered the main site but not the client area?

Also realized that Nexusbyte's client area is having the same problem. Also I have not explicitly disabled cookies from the site as well.

• @terrorgen said:

@CamoYoshi said:
    Sounds like an issue with session cookies, make sure your browser is accepting them for their site, or try clearing your cache, if you haven't already.

Most likely this... however I did not explicitly not accepting cookies from the site. There is a cookie notice when I entered the main site but not the client area?

Also realized that Nexusbyte's client area is having the same problem. Also I have not explicitly disabled cookies from the site as well.

maybe some antivirus/anti-malware/anti-whatever software playing tricks on you then?

• Switching your browser to "incognito browsing mode" may solve the problem.
    (In such a case, the error is often caused by extensions like adblock)

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @tototo said:
    Switching your browser to "incognito browsing mode" may solve the problem.
    (In such a case, the error is often caused by extensions like adblock)

I started incognito mode on Chrome and still facing the same issue...?

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@terrorgen said: I started incognito mode on Chrome and still facing the same issue...?

Perhaps consider taking a look inside the Chrome Development Tools CTRL-Shift-I and see what might be learned there?

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• Does it happen with other browsers as well? No issues here. I'm on Firefox.

Hallowed be thy name.