battle tested, too much resources, affordable priced Netherlands KVMs for experts only

XsltelXsltel Hosting Provider

Hi there,

I'm not interested in introductions as I don't have much time to waste (I'm sure you don't either) so lets cut the chase .
Our servers are hosted at Worldstream with guaranteed new hardware components not some cheap or second-hand components.

The KVM specs are :
SGPVMXSL-I
1 vcore (Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2236 CPU @ 3.40GHz)
1630MiB RAM (ECC Registered)
25GiB SSD RAID1 (Datacenter SSDs)
50GiB HDD RAID1 (Enterprise HDDs)
3.5TiB Bandwidth @ 1gbit port speed with 40Gbit DDoS Protection
1 IPv4
1 /64 IPv6
With 35% (Coupon code TLZP0LHD5K) and Annual commitment the final price is 5.85 EUR/Month (Only 2 lucky buyers will get it) hurry up .

More in-depth features and FAQs can be found here
https://www.xsl.tel/hosting/vps/standard-vps

You can install VM using our integrated VNC along with some popular ISOs ready to-mount. or you can use IPXe .
If you have specific ISO we don't offer you will need to ticket us about it and if its legit we will make it available.

Best regards
Mohammed H
Xsltel OU

Xsltel OU | A One-man show powered by 250 grams of brain
Offering reliable hosting services, Server management since 2011 and free cPanel hosting since 2020

Comments

• Since title says, its for "Experts only", I will give it a pass.

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • vishvish OG
    edited August 2021

@Xsltel said:
    Hi there,

I don't have much time to waste

Thanked by (2)ehab kkrajk
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

experts use NVMe Raid10.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited August 2021

sorry man, but 9€ monthly for 1core and 1.5 GB RAM in NL? those 35% for two users won't cut it... the lucky one is probably you, if sell something at all ;-) ;-)
    no offense meant, but even some big provider like leaseweb directly is cheaper than that... what's your USP then?

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@Falzo said: 9€ monthly

@Xsltel said: Annual commitment the final price is 5.85 EUR/Month

Guys!

I want to speak up for Mohammed H and Xsl.tel! I had an opportunity to work with them briefly, awhile back. They were kind, more than generous, easy to work with, and prompt!

Respectfully, their products are high quality, and their service is high quality too!

Thanks again, Mohammed! What we did was very helpful to me! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

Thanked by (2)Xsltel jureve

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• XsltelXsltel Hosting Provider

@Falzo said:
    sorry man, but 9€ monthly for 1core and 1.5 GB RAM in NL? those 35% for two users won't cut it... the lucky one is probably you, if sell something at all ;-) ;-) . no offense meant, but even some big provider like leaseweb directly is cheaper than that... what's your USP then?

No offense is taken, you have valid points but me, you and other sysadmins all of us has one vision and that is to teach new blood how to take their sysadmin skills to next level (along with learning new stuff ourselves). of course everyone of us using his own methods .
    Since 2011 xsl.tel been providing fully managed services to many webmasters from setting up kloxo, cpanel, directadmin to customized proxmox/ceph/kubernets clusters. I even taught some of my clients this stuff and urged them to buy from DC directly to save costs, others just don't have time and prefer to keep me looking after them by paying my time .

With leaseweb and other big providers you are on your own. if you know your way around good for you just use that knowledge to save costs.
    I'm sure a lot of LES visitors don't have the knowledge you have and they will gladly pay for what I'm offering. at least that what kept xsl.tel alive since 2011 :| .

Thanked by (3)Falzo Not_Oles verd

Xsltel OU | A One-man show powered by 250 grams of brain
    Offering reliable hosting services, Server management since 2011 and free cPanel hosting since 2020

• @Xsltel said: I even taught some of my clients

if your personal support makes you different and adds specific value to your service in comparison to others, that's very good and obviously something you could point out more.
    'for experts only' implies quite the opposite (to me)... just saying, probably not the best marketing then ;-)

@Not_Oles said: They were kind, more than generous, easy to work with, and prompt!

Respectfully, their products are high quality, and their service is high quality too!

this is awesome to hear! and just to be clear, I never was to judge the quality - I simply have not been a client there, so cannot tell anything. it was simply a prtice level comparison in the lowend world. please excuse me being cheapish ^^