Ivacy VPN Lifetime 16$ - Be fast!

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

For anyone who was looking to get Ivacy Lifetime VPN :)
Just found out that this is currently working:
https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription-5

Code: CMSAVE60

Enjoy ;)

Thanked by (4)tgl uhu milkboy uptime

Comments

• Only really 5 years, then you have to "reach out to [email protected] to renew your subscription free of charge". Still a great deal.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited December 2019

@uhu said:
    Only really 5 years, then you have to "reach out to [email protected] to renew your subscription free of charge". Still a great deal.

You have to reach out to Windscribe to prolong your lifetime deal, too. I wouldn't be too concerned about that. If they denied to renew lifetime licenses I imagine people would also complain to Stacksocial and they would only be allowed to offer their 5 year (not lifetime) deals at some point. Personally, I neither doubt Windscribe, nor Ivacy to renew the lifetime deal if you are still an active customer by then.

• Yeah, I just think it would be more user friendly if you could just log in and hit a renew button.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited December 2019

@uhu said:
    Yeah, I just think it would be more user friendly if you could just log in and hit a renew button.

It would be. But that's just how it is. Still a good deal. I messaged support regarding this btw:

Windscribe says smth similar:

• vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2019

Thank you @Ympker ! I bought Ivacy- was considering extending my VPN Unlimited for same price . No need to create a new account that way I thought. Turns out the VPN Unlimited subscription is valid till Mid- December 2020. Now I have two VPN plans. :-)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

Got one thanks <3

Thanked by (1)Ympker

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

edited December 2019

You're welcome guys :)

@vyas blinks nervously I have like 6 VPN subs (LTD) concurrently :S

• How many of those unblock Flix?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I have an existing IVACY account.
    they say i can buy it, redeem it with a new account, then use the old account to email them (helpdesk@ivacy) and ask them to merge it, and extend my current one. :#

Trying it right now.

Sweet deal. thanks @Ympker

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @vimalware said:
    How many of those unblock Flix?

Cant say how many since their ui has a streaming server choices.
    based on past experience, it works on 80%~90% of the time.
    I cant accurate say how many times it doesn't work, since i only uses the streaming function when there is show i love.
    also i watch it on 480p/720p only since my isp is not great

their client ui

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited December 2019

@vimalware said:
    How many of those unblock Flix?

5 (WS, Ivacy, FastestVPN, Keepsolid, Getflix) . So technically that's 90% of my VPN usage dealt with. The rest, I blame on idling/collecting habits I adopted from LET and Windscribe's cool feature set.

• Is it supported on linux?

edited December 2019

@foxone said:
    Is it supported on linux?

Yes. You can use OpenVPN and PPTP from Ivacy on linux. Or browser extension :)

• also i watch it on 480p/720p only since my isp is not great

Ugh
    Cociubox all the way then. ?

• Ivacy is worth every penny. I wasn't sure at first so I started off with their 7-day trial. But I was content with its all-around solid performance.
    https://www.ivacy.com/vpn-free-trial/

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Some one give me a windscribe LTD ???

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@deepak_leb said:
    Some one give me a windscribe LTD ???

Keepsolid is a solid alternative :) Ivacy isn't bad either. Prefer Keepsolid though.

Thanked by (1)deepak_leb
  • edited May 2020

Had ivacy & keepsolid. Yet, I felt emptiness without windscribe @Ympker

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I am really glad I snagged a Windscribe lifetime. Their ephemeral port forwarding works really well (one week) and I don't have to pay extra for a permanent IP just to have a static port that is open.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

@deepak_leb said:
    Had ivacy & keepsolid. Yet, I felt emptiness without windscribe @Ympker

I think that, especially, Keepsolid does a good job these days. Wireguard has been a nice addition. Windscribe is still my favourite feature-wise but I have gotten higher speeds with Keepsolid these days, actually.

• Am I a weirdo for not having any VPN plans at all?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited May 2020

@FAT32 said:
    Am I a weirdo for not having any VPN plans at all?

If you are already idling VPS then you don't need a VPN, however to idle/have both is better because I also eat my fries with ketchup and mayo. Occassionally it even can be used (not just idled) for unblocking stuff :)

• FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited May 2020

@Ympker said:
    If you are already idling VPS then you don't need a VPN, however to idle/have both is better because I also eat my fries with ketchup and mayo. Occassionally it even can be used (not just idled) for unblocking stuff :)

Your comment makes me feel like getting Mcd tonight.

Ya I still have quite a lot of idling VPS. Anyway, I didn't really have stuff that is blocked that I want to access... I don't even torrent for quite a while already except when finding some rare PDF files

Edit: But thinking about it, sometimes it is good for anonymity too

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited May 2020

@FAT32 said:

@Ympker said:

Your comment makes me feel like getting Mcd tonight.

Ya I still have quite a lot of idling VPS. Anyway, I didn't really have stuff that is blocked that I want to access... I don't even torrent for quite a while already except when finding some rare PDF files

Edit: But thinking about it, sometimes it is good for anonymity too

Now I am hungry lol.

I wouldn't really say you are 100% anonymous using any of these VPN but yes, your IP is masked at first sight and shared among many users at the same time. That'll likely work for avoiding Germany's automated DMCA-like messages that are not even always sent with justification. I also found that sometimes my ISP throttles my download speed which using a VPN avoided (jumped from 10 Mbit/s to like 50). Furthermore there's attractive pricing in other geo-regions, too. Get Affinity Designer with Mexican pesos and pay like 15€ instead of 30€. Netflix is too expensive? Get the HD, 2 devices plan (usually 11,99€/mo) for some 4€/mo using Turkish Lira etc. Didnt do these kinda cuz I already had it and a pita to switch but there's that kinda advantage, too. VPN could also be beneficial on public wifi.

Thanked by (1)FAT32