What TV series are you currently watching?

Comments

• watched Emergence, it was good considering the budget

also watched Beforeigners which was good (Norway)

• Finished watching the first 2 seasons of Money Heist.
    It's hard to not binge once you've started. Highly recommended.

• @tgl said:

@Delong said:

@terrorgen said:

@Delong said:

@terrorgen said:
    Just binge watched The Man in the High Castle. I wonder why good TV shows often ended poorly.

I'm only 5 episodes into the final season, are you telling me I should prepare to be disappointed? The book is up next to see how the two contrast.

Without spoiling anything, I think the ending scene is quite abrupt. Everything is good until the very end.

Disappointing. Sound's like at the last minute Amazon decided to just say screw it and cancel it if it's rushed like that.

no, they just run too many stories, but the ending is ok, its decided by the viewer

I actually finished it over the weekend. While it was somewhat abrupt, you are correct in it is decided by the viewer. Time to give the book a whirl!

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Hosting ProviderOG

Watching a little bit of westwood right now with the girl friend.

PureVoltage - Custom Dedicated Servers Dual E5-2680v3 64gb ram 1TB nvme 100TB/10g $145
    New York Colocation - Amazing pricing 1U-48U+

• started to watch Maniac, but I lost it during the second episode... started with Person of interest which is easier to watch, at least you dont have to pay attention, I will see if I can stand it, unfortunately I'm a sci-fi fan and I am running out of them

• @Delong said:

@tgl said:

@Delong said:

@terrorgen said:

@Delong said:

@terrorgen said:
    Just binge watched The Man in the High Castle. I wonder why good TV shows often ended poorly.

I'm only 5 episodes into the final season, are you telling me I should prepare to be disappointed? The book is up next to see how the two contrast.

Without spoiling anything, I think the ending scene is quite abrupt. Everything is good until the very end.

Disappointing. Sound's like at the last minute Amazon decided to just say screw it and cancel it if it's rushed like that.

no, they just run too many stories, but the ending is ok, its decided by the viewer

I actually finished it over the weekend. While it was somewhat abrupt, you are correct in it is decided by the viewer. Time to give the book a whirl!

Meh, not buying it. The series are just roughly based on the book though, so not sure how it can correlate.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

Currently watching "Formula 1: Drive to Survive".

Pretty solid.

Francisco

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

Method - Russian lang series about psychopaths. Love the gritty vibe. Helps that the lead actress is stupidly hot too ofc

• havoc said: Russian

havoc said: actress

havoc said: is

havoc said: hot

It's Science

• @AnthonySmith said:

Solaire said: Black Summer

I really enjoyed that, I am interested in any suggestions for post apocalyptic stuff.

My probably not so common show that I think is well worth watching is the returned (French) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2521668/

There's an English language remake: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230780/

• Seconding the recommendation for 12 Monkeys

Newer stuff includes Emergence, Blacklist, Godfather of Harlem, Expanse. The feature length "10 years later" episode of Deadwood was everything you'd have wanted if you were a fan of the show.

• gonna watch Ad Astra

• watched it, not that good, i wanted aliens, they provided a sad story, gonna watch person of interest to recover

• @MikeA said:
    The Mandalorian is a good show, and has 4K.

Yes it is.
    I have 1 episode 'cached' and forgot about it.
    Yay weekend. ?

• Anyone have to watch Dark from Netflix. Season 2 got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Currently, ongoing Tv series I'm watching is The purge season 2 (this season is good beside season 1 was crap), Watchmen season 1, supernatural season 15 (the final season of this tv series), the walking dead season 9 (in the middle of this season, will be continuing next year so far so good) and Rick and Morty season 4.

• Inside Edge- Season II on Amazon Prime.

Squats are the new Push-ups

• I've binged The Purge when I could finally get out of bed this week and make way to the television (flu). Good stuff!

• @Solaire said:
    I've binged The Purge when I could finally get out of bed this week and make way to the television (flu). Good stuff!

get well soon! prepare yourself, the annual purge has begun.

Thanked by (1)Solaire
  • @pxnji said:

@Solaire said:
    I've binged The Purge when I could finally get out of bed this week and make way to the television (flu). Good stuff!

get well soon! prepare yourself, the annual purge has begun.

Thanks! Would rather not have the flu on purge night... something tells me that'd end badly.

• @Rahul said:
    Anybody seen Imposters ?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5212822/

I have. It doesn’t seem to be that well known. I thought it was a solid idea for a show. The first season was quite good with decent acting and interesting development. I’m mixed on the second season, though.

It don’t be like it is until it do.

• The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 3 (streaming studios put out some gems now)

• IndoVirtueIndoVirtue Hosting ProviderOG

Does youtube series counts? Because I just finished Mind Field series by VSauce. Realized that it's now free for all (need to have YouTube Red before).

Selling US/Asia/Singapore KVM/OpenVZ SSD VPS and Dedicated Server at IndoVirtue.

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

Just started vwars. Seems promising

• @IndoVirtue said:
    Does youtube series counts? Because I just finished Mind Field series by VSauce. Realized that it's now free for all (need to have YouTube Red before).

Anything that moves, counts.

• The Mandalorian when Mrs is working late hours. When she's around we watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• tgltgl OG
    edited December 2019

@IndoVirtue said:

I watched also a series called Impulse, but its kinda lame, I thought it was sci-fi, unfortunately its a teen's story that was sexually abused, the sci-fi part is 1%, the rest is her story and how she struggles with this.

Don't have anything against promoting these subjects, but when you advertise a show as sci-fi, it should be sci-fi, not teen drama.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

TV Land has been showing "The Greatest American Hero", and my dog seems to like it, so..

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• Watch Breaking Bad SS1 again

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

mr robot is ending soon! finding new ones to catch

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.