cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Bankruptcy/dead pool?

1192021222325»

Comments

• @vyas said:
    24 pages on LES. Must be a record for a discussion.
    @cociu has some massive pull on both the GFs

The Force is definitely strong with this one.

Even this Blackfriday people still hope, after all that happened.

• The next invoice date on my "Legendary" €1/year plan has been extended from 2021 to 2031. 🤷

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • MS said:
    The next invoice date on my "Legendary" €1/year plan has been extended from 2021 to 2031. 🤷

Screenshot or nothing! This could become a new Classic- one for the times beyond. Highly receommended.

• @vyas said:

MS said:
    The next invoice date on my "Legendary" €1/year plan has been extended from 2021 to 2031. 🤷

Screenshot or nothing! This could become a new Classic- one for the times beyond. Highly receommended.

For LES

Thanked by (2)vyas AlwaysSkint
  • MS said:

@vyas said:

MS said:

For LES

Send them payment by a carrier pigeon.

• @vyas said:

MS said:

@vyas said:

MS said:

For LES

But, I already paid Terrahost's €1/year renewal invoice (for a year, not decade) for this service :)
    They are migrating it. One pigeon saved.

• MS said:

@vyas said:

MS said:

@vyas said:

MS said:

For LES

But, I already paid Terrahost's €1/year renewal invoice (for a year, not decade) for this service :)

It is most likely just to prevent you got invoiced by both providers for the same service. And Cociu will most likely cancel the service in his billing system when the transfer has been done.

Thanked by (1)_MS_
  • @frog said:

MS said:

It is most likely just to prevent you got invoiced by both providers for the same service. And Cociu will most likely cancel the service in his billing system when the transfer has been done.

That seems to be the most likely explanation :)

• This just came in:

Device xxxx.brueggus.de recovered from Devices up/down
    Severity: critical
      Time elapsed: 3w 2d 9h 30m 9s
      Timestamp: 2021-12-01 20:16:56
    Unique-ID: 468846
    Rule:   Devices up/down  
      Faults:
       #1: sysObjectID => .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.10; sysDescr => Linux
    xxxx.brueggus.de 3.10.0-1160.42.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Sep 7 14:49:57 UTC
    2021 x86_64; location_id => 51; 

Thanked by (1)ehab

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Yes same , VPS is online

• How many season is walking dead now :o

Action and Reaction in history

• Just received an email with lots of personal info with the subject line:
    hostsolutions.ro hacked, Thanks for your data!

No idea if this is new / old news, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while.

• Database dump includes:
    "uuid","firstname","lastname","companyname","email","address1","address2","city","state","postcode","country","phonenumber","tax_id","password","authmodule","authdata","currency","defaultgateway","credit","taxexempt","latefeeoveride","overideduenotices","separateinvoices","disableautocc","datecreated","notes","billingcid","securityqid","securityqans","groupid","cardtype","cardlastfour","cardnum","startdate","expdate","issuenumber","bankname","banktype","bankcode","bankacct","gatewayid","lastlogin","ip","host","status","language","pwresetkey","emailoptout","marketing_emails_opt_in","overrideautoclose","allow_sso","email_verified","created_at","updated_at","pwresetexpiry"

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@uhu said:
    Just received an email with lots of personal info with the subject line:
    hostsolutions.ro hacked, Thanks for your data!

No idea if this is new / old news, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while.

Apparently its real.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @uhu said: No idea if this is new / old news, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while.

The data is pretty recent (my email included a last_login timestamp of 2021-11-25). The worst thing is that they used to send you your password in clear text when you signed up:

WHMCS stores a email history of all emails sent so if they got access to their WHMCS database, they most likely also have access to the email history and your clear text passwords.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @Brueggus said:
    This just came in:

Device xxxx.brueggus.de recovered from Devices up/down
    Severity: critical
      Time elapsed: 3w 2d 9h 30m 9s
      Timestamp: 2021-12-01 20:16:56
    Unique-ID: 468846
    Rule:   Devices up/down  
      Faults:
       #1: sysObjectID => .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.10; sysDescr => Linux
    xxxx.brueggus.de 3.10.0-1160.42.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Sep 7 14:49:57 UTC
    2021 x86_64; location_id => 51; 

I know this reply has nothing to do with the topic,
    But I love the Series from that this gif comes from.

• @Xenic said:
    I know this reply has nothing to do with the topic,

Since you pushed the topic... my Hostsolutions NVMe VPS went offline again about 2.5 hours ago. Maybe it's time to remove it from my monitoring eventually, but on the other hand it's interesting to see it twitch every now and then.

• Got a SMS verification code from Paypal this morning. Related to the hostsolutions hack? :worried:

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@bjo said:
    Got a SMS verification code from Paypal this morning. Related to the hostsolutions hack? :worried:

Were the credentials the same? If so, maybe

If not, maybe, but probably not.

• If not, maybe, but probably not.

Surely not.

• man I'm having a blast reading this, i'll necro it since it's not locked anyway

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@Encoders said: man I'm having a blast reading this, i'll necro it since it's not locked anyway

You got a chuckle out of me with the gif, but you still get a necro card.

Thanked by (2)Encoders Ganonk

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.