MyW - BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS LIFETIME, Shared/Reseller Hosting, now available in Singapore!

2»

Comments

• @MikePT Any chance of a restock for the 100 GB reseller lifetime? I was procrastinating when I first saw it and now I realize it's out of stock :s

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • Quite a dumb question -- I'm using Cloudflare for DNS, how would I setup Mxrecords for mail on myw.pt?

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @caracal said:
    Quite a dumb question -- I'm using Cloudflare for DNS, how would I setup Mxrecords for mail on myw.pt?

Just go to the dns section on myw.pt control panel and recreate the spf, dkim, mx records shown there on cloudflare.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
    edited November 2021

@vyas said:

@K4Y5 said:

@MikePT said:

@kkrajk said:

@MikePT said: Thanks mate, took us quite some time, but the company needs to go slow and do things right!

Next Stop. India!

If we do it, we'll probably colocate, need to see the hw pricing there!

May want to reach out to @ReadyDedis for pointers. They colocate at Yotta DC, Mumbai.

@MikePT

Not if but when

Haha! Nice, not sure when!

@chimichurri said:
    @MikePT Your hardware specs are not identical across locations (e.g. NVMe in Germany but only SSD in the US), but is your config the same everywhere? I.e. assuming I choose MySQL ver. X and PHP ver. Y and Python ver. Z, the same versions would be available in all locations?

I was wondering whether ordering 2 or 3 of your lifetime deals + then setting up the exact same website (assuming there are only static OR read-only DB-reliant parts) would result in the exact same page being globally load balanced on the cheap (assuming one would put multiple A records inside their DNS, e.g. Germany+LA) in case of a potential server failure...? (or is there some kind of difference in the underlying setup, excluding CPU/disk type?)

The Hetzner location is still keeping it's superb uptime [especially considering that it's a lifetime deal..!] but while still being a cheap bastard, I would live my website to have an uptime closer to 100%...^^"""

(my uptime @ Hetrix Tools measured from May 2021 - I'm losing millions because it's not 99.999%!!! ;P)

Also, sorry for being so persistent, but I'm still waiting for you guys spelling out the available PHP/MySQL etc. versions on the website... somewhat connected to my question here ^^")

The webpage will have a major overhaul in the next months!! :P

Hehehe, yes, we
    We don't list the available versions, but these are all the same, updated at the same time, and same update scripts! :)
    That's certainly a good idea though! Keep in mind that we run a DNS cluster, so you need to do it in a way you're not using the same domain name in all servers, it wouldn't let you add it as it would already exist in the same DNS cluster. But it does let you add the A Records etc there.

Only the hw differs :)

Thanked by (1)chimichurri
    edited November 2021

@bibi said:
    @MikePT Any chance of a restock for the 100 GB reseller lifetime? I was procrastinating when I first saw it and now I realize it's out of stock :s

Added 4 to our stock! :-)
    Act fast!

@caracal said:
    Quite a dumb question -- I'm using Cloudflare for DNS, how would I setup Mxrecords for mail on myw.pt?

@gms said:

@caracal said:

Just go to the dns section on myw.pt control panel and recreate the spf, dkim, mx records shown there on cloudflare.

Correct, you can also point the MX server to the server's hostname if you want to keep it simple! :)

• edited November 2021

hi @MikePT , sent you PM.

placed an order for Singapore reseller 100GB plan. Looks it is getting cancelled automatically. Can you look into it?

Invoice #1476

Thanked by (1)MikePT

@raman2020 said:
    hi @MikePT , sent you PM.

placed an order for Singapore reseller 100GB plan. Looks it is getting cancelled automatically. Can you look into it?

Invoice #1476

Sorted! :)

Thanked by (1)raman2020

Just a small update, the server is online and fully configured! I'm provisioning the accounts, please be patient! :)

--

New accounts are now instantly provisioned, also in SG! :smiley:

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@MikePT said:
    Just a small update, the server is online and fully configured! I'm provisioning the accounts, please be patient! :)

--

New accounts are now instantly provisioned, also in SG! :smiley:

Congratz on the expansion, mate! All best :)

• @MikePT said:

@kkrajk said:

@MikePT said: Thanks mate, took us quite some time, but the company needs to go slow and do things right!

Next Stop. India!

If we do it, we'll probably colocate, need to see the hw pricing there!

Would love to see your offerings in India :)

• Hi boss, please check my ticket #220202. Thank you