Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays LES!! Steam Key Giveaway (now through Xmas) to Celebrate!!

2»

Comments

• merry
    christmas

"my thing is coming back in flashes"

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • I am not into gaming,
    But brilliant idea @Mason

Holiday wishes and cheers all

Thanked by (2)Ympker Mason

Squats are the new Push-ups

• flipsflips OG
    edited December 2021

Slipstream looks cool B)

edit by @Mason: key sent

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • edited December 2021

Is Yoku's Island Express avaible?
    Thanks for doing this for the community papa yabs!

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • edited December 2021

I'd like to take the last day of june if it's still available. Thank you

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • FreeBSDFreeBSD OG
    edited December 2021

Darksiders III please,

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

merry Christmas !

Thanked by (1)Mason

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech that suppose to be completely white? lol

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
    edited December 2021

Driftland please

Hapyy holidays!

Thanked by (2)Mason Chievo
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@bibble said:

@cybertech that suppose to be completely white? lol

no but it is not what i can control :p

Thanked by (1)Chievo

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cochon said:
    Very kind of you, would take Vampyr if still available.

Thanks, ironically now available on Epic for free for the next 1 day =)
    Mind you I prefer Steam still...

Thanked by (4)Falzo Mason Chievo Rengar
  • armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

I don’t want any game, just came here to say just great and love what you’re doing + the donation part.

Amazing mate!

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes

• @cochon said:
    Thanks, ironically now available on Epic for free for the next 1 day =)
    Mind you I prefer Steam still...

A gamer friend of mine (likewise a Steam fan) says the only good thing about Epic is that they give free games every now and then ;)

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• @chimichurri said: free games every now and then

to be fair it's at least one per week, often two. and during holiday season it's even one per day. also it's not just rubbish games but often decent titles. so yeah, they definitely know how to to drag people over and seem to be in that for the long run.

I am collecting those since 2019 and meanwhile have 226 games in my library out of which I actually bought/paid for just two or three at all.

apart from that I can't see any really bad things about it. servers and launcher do work not worse nor better compared to e.g. steam I'd say, so yeah... 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @Falzo said:

@chimichurri said: free games every now and then

I am collecting those since 2019 and meanwhile have 226 games in my library out of which I actually bought/paid for just two or three at all.

apart from that I can't see any really bad things about it. servers and launcher do work not worse nor better compared to e.g. steam I'd say, so yeah... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah I have quite a few, not 226 but a lot, add whatever's going when I remember. Wish they had a local rating system so I could upvote those I actually want to play, or have even paid for, and filter out the filler. I've even purchased some discounted Steam games by mistake in the past, forgetting I had it free on Epic.

My preference for Steam is purely habitual, any issues with Epic are usually down to behind the scenes 'account linkage' with other platforms like Origin.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • edited December 2021

@cochon said: My preference for Steam is purely habitual, any issues with Epic are usually down to behind the scenes 'account linkage' with other platforms like Origin.

yeah, I can relate. however with the recent steam sales getting/feeling crappier and their move away from the pure trading card gamification towards that point based sh*t I feel less compelled to further level up on my account there ;-)

PS: that said, still closing in on 1k games in library. maybe if @Mason drops a few more keys I'll get there eventually ^^

Thanked by (2)cochon Mason
  • edited December 2021

Thats a really nice idea.

Do you still have the key for "Golf with your friends"?

Happy holidays!

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • edited December 2021

May i get Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? This game probably can gimme some ideas for my master project.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thanked by (2)Mason Chievo
  • @forces said:
    May i get Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? This game probably can gimme some ideas for my master project.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

good choice! tough one though...

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • edited December 2021

@Falzo said:

I asked and he confirmed that the basic functionality is the same. His biggest beef seems to be the fact that it's partially Chinese owned, and aside from some potential censorship issues (he said not to expect any game featuring Winnie the Pooh lol), the main thing wrong with that is that now, Epic swimming in Chinese money results in a lot of games being Epic Game Store exclusives. (for the record, he's a pretty stubborn guy, and while Steam seems to be his favorite, for some reason he specifically dislikes Epic - never heard him dissing GOG or Humble Bundle)

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• @chimichurri said: His biggest beef seems to be the fact that it's partially Chinese owned

yeah, heard that before... and I guess it's fine, everyone can have their own opinions and act accordingly ;-)
    I'll continue enjoy collecting free games in that case nevertheless...

Thanked by (2)chimichurri Chievo
  • Merry Christmas everyone

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

This discussion has been closed.