Reform Hosting - Black Friday Sale upto 60% OFF on Shared Hosting (India Location)

someshzadesomeshzade Hosting ProviderOG

Why us?
* 15 Days Hassle-Free Money Back Policy
* Pure SSD Drives
* Free Weekly Backup.
* 1 Gbps Port Speed.
* LiteSpeed Web Server.
* 24/7/365 Priority Support
* Managed Website Migration

Server Location - India (Mumbai)

**Basic **
10 GB SSD Disk
Unlimited Bandwidth
2 Email Accounts
Host 1 Website
Discounted Domain Price
Mumbai Location
Lifetime Free SSL (Powered by Let's Encrypt)
Easy Website Builder (Powered by SitePad)

Black Friday Price - $ 7.36 /1 yr
Order Link - CLICK HERE

Enhanced
25 GB SSD Disk
Unlimited Bandwidth
15 Email Accounts
Host 5 Website
Discounted Domain Price
Mumbai Location

Black Friday Price - $11.90 /1 yr
Order Link - CLICK HERE

Ultimate
Unlimited SSD Disk
Unlimited Bandwidth
25 Email Accounts
Host 10 Website
Discounted Domain Price
Mumbai Location

Black Friday Price - $22.00 /1 yr
Order Link - CLICK HERE

Addons -

Dedicated IP - $2 /mo (On request)

FAQ

1. What payment methods do you offers?
    Ans. Reform Hosting accepts payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal.

2. Do you offer Migration?
    Ans. Yes! We offer free migration from your previous host.

3. Do you have a money-back policy?
    Ans. We believe in providing world-class service to our customers by giving our consumer 15 days money back policy.

Contact Us

Have questions? Need more information? contact us by filling out an Open Ticket form.

Nexa Racks - Reliable Web Hosting Company

Comments

• Signed up for the base plan even though I did not want more hosting plans/ logins. Just to show support. And excited fo finally see an invoice with GST.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2019

Update: I checked out the hosting plan : Cpanel, but good speeds. ping speeds of less than 25 to Mumbai- the lowest I've experienced so far. :-)

@someshzade two questions and a comment:
    1. Your post above mentions yearly pricing, the invoice was for 5 months - upto May 2020, with pro rated fees.
    Money saved is always good, but then the terms of the deal are not as per the advertised post.
    2. yesterday I got a mail about a poll titled, " Which web server location would you prefer to choose?"
    with options United States, Germany, Netherlands.
    The text of the email syas,
    "We're running a survey and would love your input. Please let us know what you think below. We will consider the majority and will go with the selection. Thanks for participating! "

what does this mean? Are you looking to move servers/ consolidate them to a new location(s)? Clarity is always a good way to communicate and helpful.

Finally, a comment: your website needs some more work. :-) We are knocking on 2020. Atleast the copyright sign in footer could do some time travel. And you really, really should look at some geographically relevant stock photos. 'Nuf said.

Note: Posting in LES while I could have easily asked the same questions via a ticket. But a reply here could benefit more folks.!

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • someshzadesomeshzade Hosting ProviderOG

Hey @vyas ,
    Let's get started with the QnA :)

1. We introduced the Black Friday sale with a 60% discount on yearly billing but as you know here in India approx 60%-70% peoples (who hosts their websites) are just web developers or bloggers/marketers and as per their demand we started offering Black Friday discounts on 6-month billing as well. YES! I believe it helped so many startup developers and bloggers/marketers out there.... :D

2. We always take suggestions from existing clients to improve our services and expand the brand. On live chat; we got many requests for the two location web hosting those are USA & Neth. For now, as we are offering Germany & India only we took the survey to check the demand of the other two locations and YES! we got pretty nice response on it. Let me clear one thing, we are not changing India location web hosting services. Just considering launching a new location or shifting all Germany hosted websites to the US/Neth.

3. Yes, I asked the developer to look into it and we are launching our new website design in next couple of days :)

Waiiiitttt... @vyas thank you so much for your valuable suggestions, as a new player in the market I am trying my best to serve within the cost-effective prices. Cheers!

• @someshzade said:
    Hey @vyas ,

1. We introduced the Black Friday sale with a 60% discount on yearly billing but as you know here in India approx 60%-70% peoples (who hosts their websites) are just web developers or bloggers/marketers and as per their demand we started offering Black Friday discounts on 6-month billing as well. YES! I believe it helped so many startup developers and bloggers/marketers out there.... :D

2. We always take suggestions from existing clients to improve our services and expand the brand. On live chat; we got many requests for the two location web hosting those are USA & Neth. For now, as we are offering Germany & India only we took the survey to check the demand of the other two locations and YES! we got pretty nice response on it. Let me clear one thing, we are not changing India location web hosting services. Just considering launching a new location or shifting all Germany hosted websites to the US/Neth.

3. Yes, I asked the developer to look into it and we are launching our new website design in next couple of days :)

Waiiiitttt... @vyas thank you so much for your valuable suggestions, as a new player in the market I am trying my best to serve within the cost-effective prices. Cheers!

Sounds good. Which DC are you located in? Do you have a looking glass to run a bunch of tests on that Gbit uplink of yours?

Also, what are the I/O, RAM and CPU limits for each account? How do you plan on preserving IP reputation to ensure email delivery, as you will undoubtedly be dealing with a shitload of spammers?

Regardless, I wish you luck with the sales.

Helloooo @K4Y5 ,
    Hope you are having an amazing day today :)

We using two providers -
    LeapSwitch & WebWerks (India Location)
    LeaseWeb (Germany/Neth Location)

Each plan comes with different resources allocation like:

Basic Plan
    P. MEM - 1GB
    I/O - 1Mb/s
    CPU - 1 Core

Enhanced
    P.MEM - 1.5 GB
    I/O - 1MB/s
    CPU - 1 Core

Ultimate
    P. MEM - 2 GB
    I/O - 1MB/s
    CPU - 1 Core

We kept I/O 1MB/s and 1 Core CPU for all the Shared Hosting plans.

In order to provide smooth email service to our shared hosting clients we are using AMAZON SES, SendGrid as an outgoing mail server.

Have questions? Need more information? Drop me PM or add me live:somesh_41 I will be happy to answer your questions.

• someshzade said: In order to provide smooth email service to our shared hosting clients we are using AMAZON SES, SendGrid as an outgoing mail server.

>

You may want to highlight that in your advertisements.
    The I/O is a little too constricting, otherwise the rest sounds good. :+1:

Thanked by (1)someshzade
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2019

@someshzade said:
    Hey @vyas ,

Hey appreciate the answers- provides greater clarity.
    a. Concur with the logic. Half the 'pain' twice the smiles.
    b.

Let me clear one thing, we are not changing India location web hosting services.

Music to my ears
    c. Awesome.

The specs also are nice. Might tinker around more in the coming week.

Cheers.

edit: the invoice / payment was for 6 months (practically Nov end to May end), and not 5 months that I had mentioned in my earlier post.

Thanked by (1)someshzade
  • BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2019

**As seen on Reform Hosting Website

CPanel not accessible, test website down. That was rather fast.

Important Update

Due to some issues we lost our primary domain reformhosting.com , we are working on to recover this domain.

To avoid further issues, we have moved our primary website to reformhosting.in and from now onwards all the transactions and communication will happen on reformhosting.in.

Pinaaki InfoLabs LLP will not be responsible if any communication or transaction happened on reformhosting.com, so we are requesting you to use reformhosting.in domain for further communication. If anyone observed any communication or transaction from reformhosting.com then please report it immediately to [email protected] , we will take necessary action on it.

Sincerely,
    Reform Hosting Management.

My take: The situation with Reform hosting could be a genuine case, and willing to give @someshzade the benefit of the doubt. While I would have appreciated a communication on the matter, mine was a test sie anyways and I do not see long term harm.

@AnthonySmith I am sure the current vetting process for new hosts (edit: newly established hosting companies) is fine, but do you think this is a good sanity checkpoint for the process? A few slips through the cracks as the forum grows and that's not a good thing. For the record, I love the idea of this forum providing a plaftorm to meet and greet new companies- and I've interacted and signed up with a couple with whom I otherwise may not have !

@vyas said:
    **As seen on Reform Hosting Website

CPanel not accessible, test website down. That was rather fast.

Important Update

Due to some issues we lost our primary domain reformhosting.com , we are working on to recover this domain.

To avoid further issues, we have moved our primary website to reformhosting.in and from now onwards all the transactions and communication will happen on reformhosting.in.

Pinaaki InfoLabs LLP will not be responsible if any communication or transaction happened on reformhosting.com, so we are requesting you to use reformhosting.in domain for further communication. If anyone observed any communication or transaction from reformhosting.com then please report it immediately to [email protected] , we will take necessary action on it.

Sincerely,
    Reform Hosting Management.

My take: The situation with Reform hosting could be a genuine case, and willing to give @someshzade the benefit of the doubt. While I would have appreciated a communication on the matter, mine was a test sie anyways and I do not see long term harm.

@AnthonySmith I am sure the current vetting process for new hosts (edit: newly established hosting companies) is fine, but do you think this is a good sanity checkpoint for the process? A few slips through the cracks as the forum grows and that's not a good thing. For the record, I love the idea of this forum providing a plaftorm to meet and greet new companies- and I've interacted and signed up with a couple with whom I otherwise may not have !

Hello @vyas ,

This is Yogesh from RH.

cPanel is not down though, CSF blocked your IP address, I need to check it from the logs. Please provide your IP address so that I can tell you the exact reason.

Now talking about the domain (reformhosting[.]com) we are having some legal issues but we are registered trademark for the name Reform Hosting. Yes! I admit we are new this filed but trying best to serve the best!!

I can not make public everything now as we are going with some legal issues.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Yogesh Z.

Thanked by (1)vyas

• vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2019

Yogesh,
    Thanks for the response, appreciated. I am sure your legal / business teams are doing what they need to do - my point was about communication. Hope you have informed your customers in more ways than posting on the website . :-)

Best wishes for the resolution to the issue!

Edit:
    1. Test site accessible via different network
    2. Been in a similar situation, hope your path and destination is brighter.

Thanked by (1)someshzade
This discussion has been closed.